**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I know, at the time I kind of said that I wasn't sure whether going for the scan was worth it because I wouldnt have known about the cord if I hadnt but then on the other hand it has been really reassuring having the extra scans. I just felt like I had done something wrong the way she looked down her nose at me when I said I had one xx

I know, at the time I kind of said that I wasn't sure whether going for the scan was worth it because I wouldnt have known about the cord if I hadnt but then on the other hand it has been really reassuring having the extra scans. I just felt like I had done something wrong the way she looked down her nose at me when I said I had one xx

Im considering having one at about 30 weeks to give me an extra look atg baby and extra reasurance between my 20week scan and actually having bubs in my arms as dont think i will cope 20weeks without seeing baby

I agree - 20 weeks is a LONG time to go without seeing baby. But on the bright side, at that point, you do feel baby move ALL the time (once you hit about 28 weeks) so I found that was really reassuring, knowing they're okay in there because they constantly kick you!

With my daughter, I had a scan at 33 weeks to ensure abnormalities were resolved and it was amazing. She was so big you could hardly make ANYTHING out in the ultrasound (only one leg would fit on the screen at once! :rofl:)
But when she put the camera on her face... we could actually see her little nose and mouth, and she was sucking. It was the cutest thing! :blush:

I agree - 20 weeks is a LONG time to go without seeing baby. But on the bright side, at that point, you do feel baby move ALL the time (once you hit about 28 weeks) so I found that was really reassuring, knowing they're okay in there because they constantly kick you!

With my daughter, I had a scan at 33 weeks to ensure abnormalities were resolved and it was amazing. She was so big you could hardly make ANYTHING out in the ultrasound (only one leg would fit on the screen at once! :rofl:)
But when she put the camera on her face... we could actually see her little nose and mouth, and she was sucking. It was the cutest thing! :blush:

Aww i really would love something like that. i think it would put my mind at rest until my baby arrived lol, expeically with it being my 1st.

My morning sickness has remade an apperance in last few days, jsut feel sick not actually sick, any idea why it would reapper after going at 10 weeks?

the kicking :cloud9: can't wait, though i'm sure when it gets there i'll want it to stop! :rofl: xx

I know it really is such a long time in between the 20 week scan and actually having bubs here. I will definetely be going for another private scan at some stage xx

the kicking :cloud9: can't wait, though i'm sure when it gets there i'll want it to stop! :rofl: xx

aww, i get little movements but they arent all the time. do you get flutters or anything yet

I know it really is such a long time in between the 20 week scan and actually having bubs here. I will definetely be going for another private scan at some stage xx
Dont blame you i know loads of people who are

aww bless. Have you tried anything to get LO moving?

Some women say that but I never minded the kicking, even when it was really strong and I could feel my entire uterus being stretched to the max from her stretching her limbs. I loved it. I used to poke back at her all day long while at work! :rofl:

And I wouldnt blame you ladies for getting another scan sometime between 20-40 weeks. Over here, if we really want a scan they will usually book us for one... but we'll see how things go. If this baby is really healthy and everything is perfect at my 20 week scan (fingers crossed) then I might be able to hold out until bubs is born... just because time is flying by as it is for me! But if this baby is anything like my daughter, and even the SLIGHTEST abnormality shows up... I will want to get it checked again later before he/she is born.

WOW this thread moves so fast ! lol

Congrats to everyone whos has found out there having a lil boy or girl :)

Been to the dentist this morning and had 2 fillings actually felt like i was going to pass out OUCH !! being spoilt by my OH though so cant be too bad :p

Still havnt got my scan date for my 20 week scan getting so impateint now !!

x

Hi everyone :wave:

Serenity - so so happy that your scan went well and your little girl is looking good, I would have loved to have seen MIL face when you texted her can't believe she didn't reply. Woo Hoo Team :pink:

Jo xx

WOW this thread moves so fast ! lol

Congrats to everyone whos has found out there having a lil boy or girl :)

Been to the dentist this morning and had 2 fillings actually felt like i was going to pass out OUCH !! being spoilt by my OH though so cant be too bad :p

Still havnt got my scan date for my 20 week scan getting so impateint now !!

x

Aww im sure you will get it through soon. in a way i would have rather got mine closer to the time, rather than about 3 days after my 12weeks can, as it seems like ive know ages and been waitingn years

Hi everyone :wave:

Serenity - so so happy that your scan went well and your little girl is looking good, I would have loved to have seen MIL face when you texted her can't believe she didn't reply. Woo Hoo Team :pink:

Jo xx

Thanks Jo, I would have loved to have seen her face aswell, would have been a picture. Now, I bet she is regretting all those silly catty comments she made about having to take clothes back etc :haha:
By the way ladies how did you all get the October Bumpkins picture in your signature? :wacko: xx

Lol due 1 true i know what you mean i didnt get my 12 week scan letter until i was around 14 weeks either so im not keeping my fingers crossed for anytime soon

Newt that video is soo cute :) x

Lol due 1 true i know what you mean i didnt get my 12 week scan letter until i was around 14 weeks either so im not keeping my fingers crossed for anytime soon

Newt that video is soo cute :) x

8 days til mine, feels so close and so far away !!!

Some women say that but I never minded the kicking, even when it was really strong and I could feel my entire uterus being stretched to the max from her stretching her limbs. I loved it. I used to poke back at her all day long while at work! :rofl:

And I wouldnt blame you ladies for getting another scan sometime between 20-40 weeks. Over here, if we really want a scan they will usually book us for one... but we'll see how things go. If this baby is really healthy and everything is perfect at my 20 week scan (fingers crossed) then I might be able to hold out until bubs is born... just because time is flying by as it is for me! But if this baby is anything like my daughter, and even the SLIGHTEST abnormality shows up... I will want to get it checked again later before he/she is born.

:rofl: to me it'll seem good coz then i can tell theyre still in there! :haha:
i think i can hold out until 40 weeks, but we'll see.. not making any promises! xx

By the way ladies how did you all get the October Bumpkins picture in your signature? :wacko: xx

GoingCrazy made the banner about a week ago... just post this link in your signature by "adding image":
https://i.imgur.com/7gkPN.gif

That should hopefully work?

Aww im sure you will get it through soon. in a way i would have rather got mine closer to the time, rather than about 3 days after my 12weeks can, as it seems like ive know ages and been waitingn years

I agree... I booked my scan when I was only 10 weeks! It has felt like FOREVER that I've had this scan booked! Now just under 4 weeks to go! :dohh:

GoingCrazy made the banner about a week ago... just post this link in your signature by "adding image":
https://i.imgur.com/7gkPN.gif

That should hopefully work?

Sorry hun, where is the adding image option in edit signature? :wacko: I am very confused when it comes to computers as you can see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->