**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

hi, just thought I'd let you all know that my scan went really well & that I'm having a boy!!!! go team:blue:
also sorry that I don't post on here much, I just can never keep up with it!!!

Awww,huge congratulations on your blue bump and really glad your scan went so well xxx

Hi, I'd greatfully wish to be added please, just joined this site this morning, I'm due on 1st October We have our anomoly scan on friday 14th may so hopefully will be able to update with whether we are team blue or pink! Thanks x

Hi and welcome to October Bumpkins, everyone here is really lovely. All the best with your scan on Friday xxxx

Hi there
Can you add me to the list please?
I'm due on the 5th October. I don't know if its blue or pink and I doubt we'll find out either, we both suspect its going to be blue though :flower:
thanks

Hi Lalazig and welcome to october bumpkins, congrats on your pregnancy, wishing you a happy and healthy rest of pregnacy :)
Update baby is having a little party in my belly, and dont have a clue whats caused it :D :happydance:

Welcome newbies and congrats to those who found out if they're team blue or pink!
I can't wait to find out - 27 more days until my scan! :dohh:

Well I'm off to bed... since I feel so completely awful from this dumb cold. :sleep::sick:

Hi there everyone

I too am an October Bumpkin :D due on October 24th if possible can I be added to the list aswell, not sure yet what we are having, have 20 week scan on June 7th so hopefully find out then if we are Team Blue or Team Pink :happydance:

Thanks,
Carol X

morning all,

Welcome to the new ladies. And congrates to thiose who have had gender scans.

2 weeks friday until mine and im getting sooooo excited now. Got all the baby clothes out last night that we have an selected what we will bring the baby home from hospital in. I cant wait. Has anyone had a look at the mileen class range in mother care? the clothes are gorgeous. Me and the OH are going on a shopping spree in there when we find out if we are blue or pink. :happydance:

Finally managed to get the bumpkins banner, i have been trying for days to do it as well. lol. Must have at least half a brain cell working this morning. lol.

Hope everyone is well and mommymc i hope your feeling better today. :hugs:

Morning! :hi:

We where in Mothercare on Sunday and their clothes are beautiful!

My midwife appointment went well, it wasn't my usual midwife though, she checked my blood pressure and listened to our little boy. The old wives tale is wrong! His HR was 151!

I mentioned my back and she just said it happens:wacko:

I've made an appointment with my doctor this morning, he will listen to me :lol: plus I want a letter off him so I can cancel my gym membership!

:happydance: I'm pretty sure I have been feeling Bean since yesterday afternoon, every now and again I will feel like a tiny barely there kick quite low down. Does this sound like baby?

Morning B,.

what have you done to your back hunny? i have baby brain this morning so sorry if you have already told my :blush:

glad all went well yesterday and hope the DRs goes well today

Hello Ladies, Had my private gender scan yesterday!! Team Blue as i had guessed. Can you update me on front page (due 22nd).

Thank you

xxx

congrats to all who have found out the gender... im so jealous!

my scan is next thursday so just a week away now, but i think its going to drag!

fingers crossed little bubba well co-operate and let us see its bits!

Morning B,.

what have you done to your back hunny? i have baby brain this morning so sorry if you have already told my :blush:

glad all went well yesterday and hope the DRs goes well today

I've just been in pain with it, it locks and it's really hurting on my right hip and down my leg!

Doctors went well in a sense, I got a reason for my pain! Sciatica. He also wrote me a letter for the gym so that's brill! :D

Congrats Jox! Seem's we have a lot of :blue: :D

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

I hope you are all having a good day. I still feel like crap. :( I have had this nasty cold for nearly a week... today I feel SLIGHTLY better but I'm still hacking up my lungs every minute... so hopefully that means I'm on the mend? Because I'm coughing stuff up now? Sorry TMI I know. :sick: Anyway, Im back at work today (took yesterday afternoon off to rest)... I'm just hoping I can make it through the day without freaking out on someone because Im very irritable today! :wacko:

Anyways, congrats ladies on finding out what you're having! So exciting! :happydance:

BB - Im sorry to hear about your back... that doesnt sound like much fun at all!

On a positive note... I REALLY felt Pumpkin last night! For the second time!!! I mean I have been feeling those really light taps and pokes... off and on... but when Im in bed every night, I poke around a little bit while laying on my back and a few nights ago I was poking around and I felt a VERY obvious kick... well last night I was doing it again, and it felt like he shifted around or something... the movement was VERY obvious which is CRAZY! I don't remember feeling movement like that with my daughter until I was at least 20 weeks... but again, this isn't frequent and only happens when Im pushing down on my uterus a bit... but it's still very exciting! And it surprised me! I actually jumped and my husband was like "what?"... and I said "I just totally felt the baby move!!!".... I was so excited!!! :D

Welcome lalazig and Mrs 013, nice to have you with us. Hope you are having great pregnancies so far. Laura, it took me forever to work out how to get the banner until MommyKC kindly helped me out xxxx

Welcome lalazig and Mrs 013, nice to have you with us. Hope you are having great pregnancies so far. Laura, it took me forever to work out how to get the banner until MommyKC kindly helped me out xxxx

As always, Im glad I could help! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->