**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Arrrh 1 week to go until my Anomoly scan. This time in 7days i will have known the sex for about 5hours Yay :happydance:

hia girlies how do i do the october banner? thanks laurie x

When editing your signature, go to "add image"... this button looks like a little yellow square with a mountain and moon... and then a little screen will pop up for you to put a link in... then enter this link and voila! lol

https://i.imgur.com/7gkPN.gif

Let me know if it doesnt work. xx

Wow only one week to go?!!! Time is flying by! Lucky girl! I still have 26 days! :haha:

Wow only one week to go?!!! Time is flying by! Lucky girl! I still have 26 days! :haha:

Aww it will also fly by for you, especially now your getting nice movement from your :baby: I remember when i had 20 odd days to go and was saying it was so long, it feels like yesterday i was saying that
I cant beleive it 7days it seems mad, TBH in most things 7days is nothing, but in prengancy still seems like a while.
Will also be exactly 20 weeks on that day so will have 2 reasons to celerate as will be half way to my due date :happydance:

Very true! Well even 26 days isn't that long. That's less than a month. Waiting a month in "normal" time is nothing really! But waiting that long in pregnancy does feel like forever. Just like when I was getting married... I remember how fast time went, waiting for my wedding because I was busy planning, etc. And I had almost a year to plan.
But you think 9 months in pregnancy will go fast? THINK AGAIN! :haha:

OMG is that it! When you say 3 and a half weeks it sounds ages away but 26 days isn't that long really! :lol: I'm still pulling my hair out though wishing for it to come earlier!!!

Exacltly, i think it has dragged since the start and will until baby is here. But onces bubs is here it will just go too quick and baby will grow up so quickly :haha:

OMG is that it! When you say 3 and a half weeks it sounds ages away but 26 days isn't that long really! :lol: I'm still pulling my hair out though wishing for it to come earlier!!!

:rofl: Me too BB, so don't worry! I like to put it in days, it always sounds shorter! lol But I am going insane... you at least had a private scan and know you're having a boy! I have NO idea what I'm having and my last scan was at 8 weeks! I'm going INSANE over here! :wacko:

Exacltly, i think it has dragged since the start and will until baby is here. But onces bubs is here it will just go too quick and baby will grow up so quickly :haha:

Exactly. My pregnancy with my daughter dragged by SO slowly (thank goodness this one is going much faster in comparison because I am so much busier... and Im not rushing it because it's my last!) and every week that passed felt like a month. I remember counting down to my due date felt like forever!!! :wacko:
But once it's all over... you do look back and wonder where the time went. And you'll miss the pregnancy. And I still can't believe my daughter is almost 18 months now! It seems like just yesterday she was still my little baby... and she's not a baby anymore... she's a toddler! And her own little person! :cry:

Exactly. My pregnancy with my daughter dragged by SO slowly (thank goodness this one is going much faster in comparison because I am so much busier... and Im not rushing it because it's my last!) and every week that passed felt like a month. I remember counting down to my due date felt like forever!!! :wacko:
But once it's all over... you do look back and wonder where the time went. And you'll miss the pregnancy. And I still can't believe my daughter is almost 18 months now! It seems like just yesterday she was still my little baby... and she's not a baby anymore... she's a toddler! And her own little person! :cry:

I know it scares me how quickly they grow up. i will want to savor everyday they are young. It would be nice if it was the opposite way round, and pregnancy went fast and the baby when you have it went nice a slow :haha: i wish.
I have started to find my baby has times when its active, normally at aout 10am and 8pm is this normal?

:rofl: Me too BB, so don't worry! I like to put it in days, it always sounds shorter! lol But I am going insane... you at least had a private scan and know you're having a boy! I have NO idea what I'm having and my last scan was at 8 weeks! I'm going INSANE over here! :wacko:

Yep true!

We had ours at just over 9 weeks (NHS) I think I would have gone insane waiting until 20 weeks!

I know the feeling. It seems like one day Im going to just wake up, and my babies are going to be teenagers and Im going to wonder where the time went! This baby/toddler stage is SO precious... so make sure you enjoy it! I love every minute of it and I know I will really miss it when it's over.

And many babies are active at certain times. Especially as you get further along. My daughter was always really active during the day, but pretty quiet at night (thank god! lol). I notice with this baby, I usually feel flutters early in the morning and again at night, when Im laying in bed. Of course it might be because Im relaxed at those times too? :shrug: Definitely normal though! xx

And BB... No kidding! I am going insane! Waiting 12 weeks without even seeing my baby, or knowing how he/she is doing... has been nerve-wrecking!!!

I know the feeling. It seems like one day Im going to just wake up, and my babies are going to be teenagers and Im going to wonder where the time went! This baby/toddler stage is SO precious... so make sure you enjoy it! I love every minute of it and I know I will really miss it when it's over.

And many babies are active at certain times. Especially as you get further along. My daughter was always really active during the day, but pretty quiet at night (thank god! lol). I notice with this baby, I usually feel flutters early in the morning and again at night, when Im laying in bed. Of course it might be because Im relaxed at those times too? :shrug: Definitely normal though! xx

And BB... No kidding! I am going insane! Waiting 12 weeks without even seeing my baby, or knowing how he/she is doing... has been nerve-wrecking!!!

Aww i know in a way i will want my baby to stay young forever. I will defingihtly tresure the moments when my baby is really young. Now i just want it to grow old so it can get to 40 weeks and come to see mummy.
Yes at 10am im normally in collage but sat down doing work and feel it then. and at 8pm im normally sat watching the telly or online for a half hour rest from doing things round house and stuff. Thats prob why i feel it. I cant wait til i get the big kicks :)

Yeah the big kicks are amazing! I found the best time was about 30 weeks, when you can actually feel around your tummy and make out little hands and feet, and their bum! I would actually poke at my daughters feet and she would push back! It's so awesome! And at that point, you feel them move every hour (or more)... which is VERY reassuring! :D

Yeah the big kicks are amazing! I found the best time was about 30 weeks, when you can actually feel around your tummy and make out little hands and feet, and their bum! I would actually poke at my daughters feet and she would push back! It's so awesome! And at that point, you feel them move every hour (or more)... which is VERY reassuring! :D

Aww i cant wait til i get there, only 11 weeks or so to go :haha:
I just want my 1st big kick now, had flutters for about 3 weeks. when do the big kicks normally come?

For me, the actual kicks started around 20-21 weeks... and by 22 weeks I could feel them with my hand! :D

For me, the actual kicks started around 20-21 weeks... and by 22 weeks I could feel them with my hand! :D

Aww so hopefully not long for me now. And really can't wait to feel them with my hand, as after my MC i think it will be when my OH really starts to relax and beleive and it will start to feel more real for him

Yeah it really shouldnt be much longer for you at all! It is different for everyone but if you're already feeling flutters, you should feel a kick sometime soon! I have already felt little kicks... they are LIGHT and not frequent at all, but I feel them! :D But that's because this is my second.

And I completely understand about your OH feeling the baby move. It's hard for them... because they can't feel anything until baby starts moving more. And even then, for alot of men, it doesn't really "sink in" until bubs is actually born because they aren't the ones carrying them all day long for 9 months.

"A woman becomes a mother the moment she becomes pregnant. A man becomes a father when he sees his baby for the first time"... so true! :thumbup:

Yeah it really shouldnt be much longer for you at all! It is different for everyone but if you're already feeling flutters, you should feel a kick sometime soon! I have already felt little kicks... they are LIGHT and not frequent at all, but I feel them! :D But that's because this is my second.

And I completely understand about your OH feeling the baby move. It's hard for them... because they can't feel anything until baby starts moving more. And even then, for alot of men, it doesn't really "sink in" until bubs is actually born because they aren't the ones carrying them all day long for 9 months.

"A woman becomes a mother the moment she becomes pregnant. A man becomes a father when he sees his baby for the first time"... so true! :thumbup:

I love that saying its really nice. He likes stroking my belly and kissing it and everything but i still dont think its realy, and i agree i think i townt be 100% until he holds the baby. I think for me i wont be 100% until i hold baby either lol.
Yes i always try and relax for 10 mins in bed on my back to see if i can feel it but never get anything when i want it and it upsets me. Its always when im at collage and cant fosuc on enjoying them :( could i be fosusing on them too hard?

Yeah... well it never sinks in completely, even for us... until baby is born and we can finally see them. But we "feel" like mothers much sooner than men "feel" like fathers. They have to actually hold their baby before they are a Daddy.

And you might be focusing on it too hard. What do you do when you lay on your back? Are you feeling in your tummy with your hand? I seem to be able to get Pumpkin moving by gently pressing down on my uterus... I basically feel around in there for him, and he often wiggles because of it. Just laying there won't get him moving, and even light taps doesn't really work either. Try using your hand, similar to how you would use a doppler. It's okay to press around in there, you won't hurt baby... there's lots of protection! And try drinking some cold water beforehand too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->