**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

yay dimbo, so glad your scan went so well! I can't wait till ours on friday!

we have our names picked out and i love them so much! we didn't wanna tell anyway until cupake is born but had to tell close family as my sister had announced she too is pregnant (yay) but then tried to tell us we couldn't have a certain name for our baby if it is a boy because she likes it, but we had alreayd picked it for a boy so had to tell family, but noone else will know until cupcake arrives

hey ladies! had my scan the 25th everything was perfect put me forward now god knows how but my new edd is 7th october so if i could be changed oh and i think its a boy :) x

Hi, Just wanted to say that i've just had my first scan and i've been moved forward to the 29th September x

Just stopping by to see how everyone's been doing and get updates. Thank you BrunetteBimbo for taking care of the thread, you're doing a GREAT job!! I'm glad everyones scans went well and everyone seems to be feeling good.......... I have a Dr.s appt today at 3pm ( Im in the US ) Hopefully I will get to hear the heartbeat this time but I promised myself not to worry if they can't just yet. I'll let you know how it goes.........

Hope all goes well Wantabelly, let us know!!

****UPDATED TO HERE****

evening! hope you are all well!x

could you move my edd to 17th October please :flower:

as for gender we are staying team yellow but both thinking BOY!!!

Yesterday I had 3 big bowls of soup and looked pregnant lol :)

I got 3 big kicks today :) think it was baby cheering me up because daddy's working away and mum's really missing him!

Thought i'd dip my toe in and say hello.

Really glad your scan went well Laurie, have been meaning to message you. Congrats on everyone else's scans too. It is shocking what they charge for photos, ours were £3 a pop and we went for 3! Luckily she gave us about 6 but told us to hide them!

I'm getting quite stressed at the mo as we're moving too, in 3 wks time! Got so much to organise its mad but all I keep thinking about is how i'll cope once we're in as know i'll be without broadband for a couple of weeks so i'm not gonna be able to get onto BnB!!!

Re the gender thing i'm predicting a :blue: this time as said 'he' in the scan as a slip of the tongue and every time I look at the scan pics I get this feeling its a boy! Never had that with my daughter! OH would love a boy so that would be really nice for him but i'd be happy with either as would also love my daughter to have a sis. We will be finding out this time around so roll on 27 May which is when we have our next scan!!!

xxx

yeah it does it when i use the doppler - yesterday was the first time i've felt it without pressing my stomach! Hoping they become more prominent.

eek 1 sleep till i FINALLY see cupcake again, so excited!

hope everyone is well :)

My word. I am addicted to fish at the moment... not just any fish. Fillet O'Fish from McDonalds! I'm gonna be so fat. Whoopsie xx

yeah it does it when i use the doppler - yesterday was the first time i've felt it without pressing my stomach! Hoping they become more prominent.

Crikey thats early i didnt think we could feel it that early, ive been monitoring mine closely but nothing as yet just like bubbly wind feeling which i kno is wind cos i remember the feelings very well with the other two. it was like a butterfly in the stomach feeling. is that what ur getting? x

Thats amazing to feel it this early, i shall concentrating very hard now to feel mine xx

Morning Ladies.....

Subaru thats exciting! I have felt my lil one kick already too but this is my 6th ........ I had my Dr's appt yesterday and during the ultrasound the Dr. said," I don't usually say anything about the gender this early but would you like to know? I felt a little guilty as my husband wasn't there but I had already seen what I thought the gender was and the Dr told me he's pretty sure its a Boy.......... I know its still early and I'm not running out to buy anything but I was wondering if anyone else has seen or been told this early???

Brunette was your friends little one a boy or girl if youdon't mind me asking?

Hi,

This is my first time posting on here, we had our 12 scan on Tuesday so glad to see a wriggly little bean, feels more real now. But still so very scared (we have miscarried before)

Does anyone else feel little shape pains across your thier lower tummy, i guess its all changing but some of them feel almost period pain like.. any twinge worries me ;-(

We are currently due th 19Oct.. Seems such a long way off.

X

Hi,

This is my first time posting on here, we had our 12 scan on Tuesday so glad to see a wriggly little bean, feels more real now. But still so very scared (we have miscarried before)

Does anyone else feel little shape pains across your thier lower tummy, i guess its all changing but some of them feel almost period pain like.. any twinge worries me ;-(

We are currently due th 19Oct.. Seems such a long way off.

X

Hi, welcome to BabyandBump, my name is Amanda, I'm 28 and this is my fourth pregnancy. The pains you are describing, I was having last weekend and I was really really worried but it turned out to be nothing, just ligament pains. Mine were more one sided though, not right across, but you are right any twinge worries you and it's always concerning when you feel pain, I wouldn't even have known that pain was normal if I hadn't have joined this site. I am due 26th September, I thought after first tri was over time would go in quicker but it isn't for me. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->