**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Damn college works suck! Are either of you any good with acts and rights? Blah Blah Blah?

I need to write how I would use the Mental Health act at work!? :shrug: I've no frickin idea! I'm a Dental Nurse, what's that to do with Mental Health?

I also need to figure out what the National Care Standards 200 CSCI is and how I'd use that at work? The internet is crap! :(

Arghh there are so many! 15 bloody acts to do! :cry:

aww sorry hon, i'm shite at these things xx
Google became my new best friend for a while.. google chrome maybe? x

I've tried Google! It just brings up shit!!

I really don't think I can do this NVQ! :(

Damn college works suck! Are either of you any good with acts and rights? Blah Blah Blah?

I need to write how I would use the Mental Health act at work!? :shrug: I've no frickin idea! I'm a Dental Nurse, what's that to do with Mental Health?

I also need to figure out what the National Care Standards 200 CSCI is and how I'd use that at work? The internet is crap! :(

Arghh there are so many! 15 bloody acts to do! :cry:

no but my mum is a nurse, not in metal health specifically but can do anything so will have done some stuff about mental health. but i cant promise anything

awww :rofl: i had a friend called Phillippa but everyone called her Pip/Pippa so it was easily spelled ;) x

i wont let anyone nickname it to anything, i dunno y but i hate anything but phillippa

:rofl: It's a cute name!

no idea then hon.. i'm sure you can do this! just stick at it ;) xx

:rofl: It's a cute name!

no idea then hon.. i'm sure you can do this! just stick at it ;) xx

i do lol :rofl: people try to push it but they dont get answerd if they call me anything else. My nephews call me phil-pa atm lol as they cant pronounce it properly

Lol, my mum doesnt call me anything other than phillippa unless i get on her nerves and then its phillippa grace :blush:

Good evening ladies! Just wanted to pop on and say HI! :hi:
Even though Im sure you're all in bed!

Em and Phillippa... your scans are SO close! I bet you're getting more and more excited! You will have to let us know ASAP after you find out! :happydance:

22 more days for me... Im slowly getting there! And I can't wait! Victoria (May 24)weekend is coming up, so that means a short week next NEXT week.. which might make time go faster?? Fingers crossed anyways.

So how is everyone doing otherwise?

Alright well Im off to bed shortly too! Talk to you ladies soon! xx

This weekend has gone so quick and for once I am glad, roll on wed :) this weekend has been so tiring every1 else had good weekend?

Heya Phillippa :) bet you can't wait! only 4 weeks until we're viable! how are all you girlies doing today? xx

EDIT: I can't count :blush:

4weeks tim viable that's at 24weeks. But we are half way on wednesday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->