**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

what a lovely name i think its a really nice chose. Glad you can put a name to your baby bump now :D

I want to be able to do that :rofl: but i know even when/if i find out, i still won't stick to a name long enough xx

Is it Chole or Chloe.. sorry! :rofl: i've just been wondering (; i love Simon btw it's too cute xx

Chloe ive only just realised that its wrong in the siggie with you saying that lol
And we even have middle names sorted 2 lol

Ooo what are they? Or are you keeping it a secret? im loving Charlie, but i can't make my mind up :rofl: x

Chloe grace (my middle name also) patricia (my mum's 1st name)
or Simon Elliot :D

omgg i love Simon Elliot! might steal Elliot off you :rofl: and Chloe Grace is so cute! I keep forgetting to ask you what your name is.. :blush: xx

Sometimes i feel a it bad for giving a girl 2 middle names and a boy only one, but they both work so thats what matters.
Mines phillippa im guessing urs is emma or emily :D

aww thats diffrent and ty
Im guessing your names will keep chainging until you actually have your LO?

it's horrid! everyone pronounces it Eme-line but it's Eme-lyn.. :blush: oo well :D x

aww bless ya, dont worry some people can't spell my name because of all the repeated letters. teachers ive had for 5 years still spell it wrong, and so do family :haha:

yes lol :rofl: least my mum and dad spell it right, ut one of my aunties allways spells it phillipa

Damn college works suck! Are either of you any good with acts and rights? Blah Blah Blah?

I need to write how I would use the Mental Health act at work!? :shrug: I've no frickin idea! I'm a Dental Nurse, what's that to do with Mental Health?

I also need to figure out what the National Care Standards 200 CSCI is and how I'd use that at work? The internet is crap! :(

Arghh there are so many! 15 bloody acts to do! :cry:

awww :rofl: i had a friend called Phillippa but everyone called her Pip/Pippa so it was easily spelled ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->