**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

That's lovely :D

I only feel my little man every now and again each day, I can't wait until he is really active and we can both feel him on the outside!!

Did you feel your other children properly this early on?

I want to say with my son (also my first born) I didn't feel him til around 20-21 weeks. And with my daughters (all 4 of em) it was around this time. My youngest is 10 and I never thought I would but I had forgotten about some of the little things like watching the baby kicks..... I'm gonna soak in every minute of it!

My baby has been having a right little wriggle tonight. I think i might have felt a proper kick as well. Prob is i felt something with my hand, but becuase my hand was pressed on tummy i didnt really feel it from the inside so not 100% sure it was actually a kick. But def had lots a wriggles

Good evening ladies!

Karen - for my test, I didn't need to fast but I just had to eat a light breakfast before going for the test. I imagine it would be the same? Just make sure you stay away from sugary items for breakfast (I made the mistake of eating raisin bran which apparently has more sugar in it than I thought) which is what put me 0.1 over the "limit" and why I had to be re-tested. :growlmad:

And congrats to you ladies who's scans are in 5 DAYS!!! Lucky bums! But mine is just over 3 weeks now... so I'm getting there... slooooooooowly :haha:

Good evening ladies!

Karen - for my test, I didn't need to fast but I just had to eat a light breakfast before going for the test. I imagine it would be the same? Just make sure you stay away from sugary items for breakfast (I made the mistake of eating raisin bran which apparently has more sugar in it than I thought) which is what put me 0.1 over the "limit" and why I had to be re-tested. :growlmad:

And congrats to you ladies who's scans are in 5 DAYS!!! Lucky bums! But mine is just over 3 weeks now... so I'm getting there... slooooooooowly :haha:

It will come round soon. i remember thinking it was going so slow. And it feels like yesterday i was saying it was a month away now its 5 day, or 4 and 1/2 :haha: sorry

Baby been moving away tonight. i dont have a clue what caused baby to move so much, most ive ever felt it :happydance:

Aww isn't it exciting??? I can't wait until I can feel baby move more and more. And stronger too, since the movements I feel right now are really light (except for the 2 times so far I've managed to get baby to really move by poking him :haha:)! They have their wiggly days and slower days I find (especially at 19-24 weeks)... after that, they start to get into a routine where they are usually pretty squirmy at the same time every day. I cannot wait for that! :D

Yes i really can't wait. However my exams start soon, so i will prob be in them when the baby decided to have it good move moments :rofl:
I just want to can to come now. i think it will come round faster after the weekend.
Aww least you have felt baby quite early. i just love the feeling :)

lol Yeah it's always fun when baby decides to try kickboxing right when you're in the middle of something! My daughter used to go crazy when I was in a work meeting, or on an important phone call at work. And sometimes she'd kick so hard I would actually jump or yelp, right in the middle of a meeting! Oh well... I loved every second of it! :D

And you only have 4 days left now... until your scan. That's nothing! I WISH I only had four days left.... :dohh:

lol Yeah it's always fun when baby decides to try kickboxing right when you're in the middle of something! My daughter used to go crazy when I was in a work meeting, or on an important phone call at work. And sometimes she'd kick so hard I would actually jump or yelp, right in the middle of a meeting! Oh well... I loved every second of it! :D

And you only have 4 days left now... until your scan. That's nothing! I WISH I only had four days left.... :dohh:

Yes i know only 4 days :yipee: for once i actually want the weekend to go quickly when do people ever say that :haha: Im sure yours will come round very soon :D

had my scan, everything looks great and it's a..... GIRL!

congrats on you :pink: bump

Yes i know only 4 days :yipee: for once i actually want the weekend to go quickly when do people ever say that :haha: Im sure yours will come round very soon :D

Katie i can't imagine that! that would be too funny :rofl: 3 weeks will go so fast i'm sure :)

i can't wait for thursday to come tbh! xxx

Katie i can't imagine that! that would be too funny :rofl: 3 weeks will go so fast i'm sure :)

i can't wait for thursday to come tbh! xxx

I know its soooo exciting isn't it :D

Congratulations on team :pink:!

I found out I'm on the same team yesterday. Is amazing to finally put a gender to LO. Now I'm resisting the urge to buy lots of pink stuff although I'm going to have a look on Ebay later to maybe buy one pretty dress..... :happydance:

I haven't been very active on this thread. I'll try harder in future! Its lovely to keep up with people at the same stage. :hugs:

Hi Karen,

I really like Daniel it was on my list of boys names and I like Kian too they go well together. OH has just said if we go for Alba he wants to pick the middle name I thought we'd already picked the middle name (Jo after me!) but he can't remember that - typical, so we'll see what he comes up with. I told my friend that I liked Alba today and she hummed and hawed and then said "Alba Cannon sounds like the name of a company give me a day or two to absorb it and I'll let you know what I think" - WTF! This is why I had not wanted to tell anyone (except on here).

I'm away to take my daughter to her first dancing class tonight she's so excited.

Speak soon.

Jo x

I know, we're keeping it quiet too because everyone seems to have an opionion!!!!!

Have a lovely time tonight.

xxxxx

5 days to go til our scans :happydance:

Hi Due 2010,

Yes,I know it's come round quick hasn't it??? Are you excited?? It seemed like such a long time when we was talking about it before and now it's next week!!!!
xxxxx

excited but so scared lol you?
Yes i know it feels liek just yesterday i posted the scan is this month thread and that was 14days ago lol. its gone so quick well i think it has.
And now its the weekend which always goes to quick, so it will be round so fast i hope

Yeah like you excited but nervous, I just want to make sure he's okay and that everything is working and growing the way it should be!!! I can't wait to hear how you get on and whether it's a little boy or girl, my appointment isn't until 4pm so i'll come on here that night and see what you've wrote :happydance:

I didnt think you knew the sex, or is that me going mad. Ive got to go to collage after my scan, so not sure if i will be able to post until the evening anyway. ive been calling baby a her/she recently i will feel a bit quilty if it's a boy and ive been calling him a her.
I just want it to come :) i aint gonna sleep tue night

Hi Due,
Yes I found out I was having another boy which i'm chuffed about :happydance:
At least when you go into college after your scan, you'll have a big smile on your face knowing what you're having and that everything is okay. xxx

Good evening ladies!

Hi Mommy KC,

Thanks for letting me know that, hopefully they won't make me fast as I'm eating for 50 at the moment :haha:

Congratulations on team :pink:!

I found out I'm on the same team yesterday. Is amazing to finally put a gender to LO. Now I'm resisting the urge to buy lots of pink stuff although I'm going to have a look on Ebay later to maybe buy one pretty dress..... :happydance:

I haven't been very active on this thread. I'll try harder in future! Its lovely to keep up with people at the same stage. :hugs:

Congratulations on your little girl xxxxxx

Hi Karen,

I really like Daniel it was on my list of boys names and I like Kian too they go well together. OH has just said if we go for Alba he wants to pick the middle name I thought we'd already picked the middle name (Jo after me!) but he can't remember that - typical, so we'll see what he comes up with. I told my friend that I liked Alba today and she hummed and hawed and then said "Alba Cannon sounds like the name of a company give me a day or two to absorb it and I'll let you know what I think" - WTF! This is why I had not wanted to tell anyone (except on here).

I'm away to take my daughter to her first dancing class tonight she's so excited.

Speak soon.

Jo x

I know, we're keeping it quiet too because everyone seems to have an opionion!!!!!

Have a lovely time tonight.

xxxxx

5 days to go til our scans :happydance:

Hi Due 2010,

Yes,I know it's come round quick hasn't it??? Are you excited?? It seemed like such a long time when we was talking about it before and now it's next week!!!!
xxxxx

excited but so scared lol you?
Yes i know it feels liek just yesterday i posted the scan is this month thread and that was 14days ago lol. its gone so quick well i think it has.
And now its the weekend which always goes to quick, so it will be round so fast i hope

Yeah like you excited but nervous, I just want to make sure he's okay and that everything is working and growing the way it should be!!! I can't wait to hear how you get on and whether it's a little boy or girl, my appointment isn't until 4pm so i'll come on here that night and see what you've wrote :happydance:

I didnt think you knew the sex, or is that me going mad. Ive got to go to collage after my scan, so not sure if i will be able to post until the evening anyway. ive been calling baby a her/she recently i will feel a bit quilty if it's a boy and ive been calling him a her.
I just want it to come :) i aint gonna sleep tue night

Hi Due,
Yes I found out I was having another boy which i'm chuffed about :happydance:
At least when you go into college after your scan, you'll have a big smile on your face knowing what you're having and that everything is okay. xxx

yes exaclty, then after collage me and OH are going baby shopping :D
4days and i will have known aout 6 hours :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"