**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

:rofl: i bet she'll be shopping until the late hours ;)

and aww, mines tomorrow :D xxx

Does his new piece know your pregnant with his child?:growlmad:

I would get a DNA test as soon as the baby is born, go through the courts if you have to. Some men make me so mad! :growlmad: They dip their unwrapped dicks but don't deal with the consequences!

I know it's not about the money but I personally would take him to court once baby is born, have the DNA test and MAKE him be made to pay Child Support.

It's his loss Hun, your going to have a beautiful baby. My Dad said the same to my Mum and had nothing to do with me, last year aged 21 I thought I would look for my brothers and sisters from his side and stumbled across my Dad. We met, had a DNA test and surprise surprise he IS my Dad! He feels so bad for not listening to my Mum and in a way I am sad that we missed out on 21 years!

I guess what I am trying to say is please don't not do the DNA test, let this man know that this baby is definately his and let him make the decision after knowing that the baby is his as whether he is that heartless just to walk away! Don't let it get to 21 years later.

:hugs:

I completely agree! And Im sorry you went through that with your Dad too BB. Some men seriously make me sick! :growlmad:

i know, i just wish he cared on his own, and not because a piece of paper said he should xx

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

Em... how are you today? I agree with BB - you should definitely write a letter to his parents/family. Even if he wants to be a jerk about everything, they should know. And MAYBE, just MAYBE... they will kick his ass for completely denying the whole thing! And if they react similarly, just make sure you DO get a DNA test done so you can prove to it to everyone. You shouldn't even have to prove it... but it would definitely make you feel better I'm sure. And hopefully FOB would feel horrible for treating you this way. One can hope anyways! :hugs: Just remember, you will get through this hun!

And where is Phillippa??? It's like... 2:30pm there! She had her scan HOURS ago! The wait is killing me!!! :haha:

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

Em... how are you today? I agree with BB - you should definitely write a letter to his parents/family. Even if he wants to be a jerk about everything, they should know. And MAYBE, just MAYBE... they will kick his ass for completely denying the whole thing! And if they react similarly, just make sure you DO get a DNA test done so you can prove to it to everyone. You shouldn't even have to prove it... but it would definitely make you feel better I'm sure. And hopefully FOB would feel horrible for treating you this way. One can hope anyways! :hugs: Just remember, you will get through this hun!

And where is Phillippa??? It's like... 2:30pm there! She had her scan HOURS ago! The wait is killing me!!! :haha:

good afternoon Katie :hugs:

i'm.. Ok, i think. First I feel like crap, then i feel great then the more i think about stuff i feel like shit again. :dohh: i need to get myself together. i would, but i've ruined his life enough as it is, i don't want to make it worse. His family is loverly and honestly, i just don't want to find out how they'd react. I expected him to be supportive and he wasn't, so it scares me to think how they would change. i think i will, but i need to find out how expensive this is all going to be. :wacko: life shouldn't be this hard.

she said she'd go shopping after so i guess she'll be back a little later :winkwink: xx

Well I can see where you're coming from. But what do they think the real reason is you guys broke up? Do they have any idea? And if they are as lovely as you say, they should be understanding about the whole thing.
And do NOT think you have ruined his life! Please don't say that! It took BOTH of you to get in this situation... and a baby doesn't ruin anyone's life, it's a blessing... even if it is unplanned. Trust me! :hugs: You are only at the beginning right now... wait until you actually get to know that little person growing inside of you! It's honestly his loss if he isn't a part of your child's life. And by contacting his family, he might get upset or angry... but that's too bad for him. He should have been up front with them in the first place! :growlmad:

And I remember her mentioning she was going shopping but still...it's been 4 hours or so... I am dying to know how things went! :rofl:

Well I can see where you're coming from. But what do they think the real reason is you guys broke up? Do they have any idea? And if they are as lovely as you say, they should be understanding about the whole thing.
And do NOT think you have ruined his life! Please don't say that! It took BOTH of you to get in this situation... and a baby doesn't ruin anyone's life, it's a blessing... even if it is unplanned. Trust me! :hugs: You are only at the beginning right now... wait until you actually get to know that little person growing inside of you! It's honestly his loss if he isn't a part of your child's life. And by contacting his family, he might get upset or angry... but that's too bad for him. He should have been up front with them in the first place! :growlmad:

And I remember her mentioning she was going shopping but still...it's been 4 hours or so... I am dying to know how things went! :rofl:

I don't know what he told them, but he had to have told them something. i mean, i spent practically every day there and within a day they don't even call or anything? i don't know any more. i thought he was amazing and sweet and now look. i know it was a shock for him too and i get that, but by now, he's had time to think, at least a little. i know what you mean, i do. :cloud9: and i love my baby so much already. I just don't want them growing up feeling unwanted.
i'm considering telling his sister or brother, but not sure how that would go down.

i know me too xx

I know.. it's hard. :( But Im sure you'll have enough love for this baby to make up for his absence. Just make sure, if your child ever asks why they aren't in his/her life... make sure you stress it's NOT because they weren't wanted. Just that FOB was young and foolish and didn't know how to be part of a family. I'm not sure. :shrug:...
but just take your time... think on it... But if I were you, I would tell someone in his family... just so that they know they're going to have a grandchild/neice/nephew around VERY soon! :hugs:

i hope they know how much i love them. because i do. i love them so much. :cloud9: i think i'm going to tell his sister. Thankyoou Katie. xxx

Im sure they will! Keep in mind, when these cute little babies turn into teenagers... well, then they might be a handful for a while! :rofl:... but deep down they will always know how much you love them!
And good for you! If/when you do, keep me posted on how things go. I'm sure everything will go just fine. Im sure it will be nervewrecking but I bet you will feel much better afterwards.
And you're very welcome! :hugs:

Hey girls, hope your all feeling great today.

Sorry I'm totally lost with the story above, I've come in too late but want to offer some :hugs:

Girls you have to try Yoga if you're in pain, it's like God on the TV. I've been relieved of my squint pelvis pain with a DVD. Much better than physio, Just a little tip for you girls :flower:

Im sure they will! Keep in mind, when these cute little babies turn into teenagers... well, then they might be a handful for a while! :rofl:... but deep down they will always know how much you love them!
And good for you! If/when you do, keep me posted on how things go. I'm sure everything will go just fine. Im sure it will be nervewrecking but I bet you will feel much better afterwards.
And you're very welcome! :hugs:

oh god no i'm dreading that! :rofl: i don't want them to grow up and turn into monsters. :haha: i hope they do.
i will, i'm debating - a letter or in person.. i think an email would be easier.. xx

Hey girls, hope your all feeling great today.

Sorry I'm totally lost with the story above, I've come in too late but want to offer some :hugs:

Girls you have to try Yoga if you're in pain, it's like God on the TV. I've been relieved of my squint pelvis pain with a DVD. Much better than physio, Just a little tip for you girls :flower:

sorry, i appear to have hijacked yet another thread :rofl: xxx

Subaru... thank you for the tip! I actually did prenatal pilates all throughout my first pregnancy and they were great. I should really start doing that again!

Em... yeah, teenagers can be scary for EVERYONE I think! ;) Im dreading it too. My daughter is so sweet and adorable right now... it's hard to imagine her being mouthy and rebellious! It's actually sad for me to think about it... Im sure there will be times I will miss the "baby" phase! :haha:

For you, I think a letter or email would be easiest. But it's also less personal. Just depends how you want to tell them. They might appreciate it more if you told them in person, so they could actually SEE how sincere you are... but I can definitely understand how scary it would be too. :(

Subaru... thank you for the tip! I actually did prenatal pilates all throughout my first pregnancy and they were great. I should really start doing that again!

Em... yeah, teenagers can be scary for EVERYONE I think! ;) Im dreading it too. My daughter is so sweet and adorable right now... it's hard to imagine her being mouthy and rebellious! It's actually sad for me to think about it... Im sure there will be times I will miss the "baby" phase! :haha:

For you, I think a letter or email would be easiest. But it's also less personal. Just depends how you want to tell them. They might appreciate it more if you told them in person, so they could actually SEE how sincere you are... but I can definitely understand how scary it would be too. :(

:rofl: i'm scared! I'm just remembering what i was like about 2 years ago.. :cry: i was a monster! i think i might go over there tomorrow, maybe. i'm shitting myself. :thumbup: xx

LOL yeah... overall I was a PRETTY good teenager but I had my moments, where I would yell and scream at my poor mom. :( because I didn't agree with her, or she wouldn't let me do something I wanted to do. Im not looking forward to that! :nope:

And does FOB live with his family? Or is he on his own? Just if you go over there, it would be better if he isn't there I'm sure. ;) I know its scary, but trust me... you will feel better afterwards! :thumbup: xx

Just to say ladies that I've had my scan and am expecting a perfect, healthy, wonderful little boy!

My SON! WOW xxxxx

Congrats Kitty! That is AWESOME news! :D
Now you can start thinking of names! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back