**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

aww, congratulations you two :) i bet your days will be amazing, BB hope you feel better too! :hugs: xx

EMMA - GOOD LUCK AT YOURE SCAN TODAY :) hope u get to find out whther ur team blue or team pink :)

Due 1 - awww sorry you didnt get to find out but :happydance: for the suprise !! i would love the patientce to be able to wait

xx

I bet you are i was excited enough for my 12 weeks scan so can only imagine what its like for this one , ill be jumping off the walls hehe make sure you update us :) what were you hoping for hun ? xx

will do ;) and i don't really mind.. would love a boy though, just know how to handle them better. :rofl: i can't wait another hour to leave! I want to leave the house now :haha: xxx

lol emma you are adourable, im on team blue, was told @ 16 week scan, cant wait to hear what you having

:blush: thankyoou? :rofl: aww :blue: bumps are great! i can't wait to find out, i know i'm being impatient, but i just can't wait any longer! xx

Good luck at scan Em hope baby's behaving :haha:, can't wait for your update.

:rofl: Phillippa worried me now, so i think i'll drink loads of fizzypop! even though 10am is a little bit early for that, but oo well! Your scan's tomorrow right?
xx

Yeah scan tomorrow at 3.50pm we know the sex so its just to make sure everything is ok. I drank lots of cola before my gender scan but it didn't really work our little girl was being very stubborn so had to go back the following week and luckily they could see then. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your bubba keeps its legs open :rofl:.

:rofl: i hope so, otherwise i'll most likely cry! :haha: hoping they're Ok in there though xxx

EmandBub - Good Luck fo your scan this morning, look forward to seeing later if your Team Blue or Pink :D

xx

morning girls,

em good luck for your scan today. a week tomorrow until mine :happyane: neary at the half way mark to :happydance:

Girls, me and phil were watching and feeling bean kick last night. actually saw my tummy move when it kicked. was ssoooooo amazing. could actually see the little lump where the foot of hand was in my tummy. i could have cried.

on the other hand had a really bad dream i started bleeding quite heavily and had to go up hospital but woke up before the dream finished :cry:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"