**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Huh... well you're lucky... they had nothing when I was there a few days ago. I wanted to buy packs of onesies or sleepers (I dont want to just buy one - they are cheaper in bulk! lol)... and everything was pink or blue!

Aww here they have cream on white ones with pics on

Phillippa, stop making Em nervous! :haha:
Behave girls!

:rofl: that's right! Or else you're getting a time out! :haha:

So how is the weather over there? :laugh2:

:rofl: oh wow :D the joys of being a child.
umm it's dark so i can't really tell... :blush: wbu? xx

hahah well what was it like during the day?

Its gorgeous here... nice and WARM... around 25 degrees celsius and SUNNY! :D
I love it!

omgg the envy's coming back :rofl: it was quite sunny i guess, i didn't really go out today.. :blush: xx

haha yeah, I havent been able to really enjoy it either, seeing as I'm still working (for another 25 minutes) :wacko:
But tonight I will hopefully take my munchkin outside for a bit! Maybe a walk along the beach! :D

Well I am dying for the water to get warm enough to go in it! Its still too cold yet but Kyree will LOVE going in the lake I'm sure! :D (she hated it last year, and was still pretty little lol)
She loves her swim class so I can only imagine how much fun she'll have now!

Im due October 19th although I have a feeling he/she will be early. We find out June 4th what we are having. Boy or Girl??????

BrunetteBimbo- When is your wedding? I beleive you and I will be pretty pregnant walking down the isle! I'll be 30 weeks exactly and getting married August 8th.

I will be 31 Weeks! Getting married August 21st.
MummyKC I will PM you my Facebook details and we can do some ORGANISED stalking :rofl:

morning girls, hope everyone is doing well! :)

I am feeling poorly (sore throat and all congested) so a day of drinking honey & lemon and inhaling menthol crystals lays ahead hehe

I didn't realise there is a few of us all getting married while pregnant lol

morning buttonnose, aww I hope you feel better! :hugs: i hate feeling unwell, it's such a downer. xxx

I've woken with a sore throat and runny nose :(

Yep our wedding has been booked since March 2009! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back