**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Only 18 days now! :laugh2:
Yeah Im so sure this one is a boy too... so I will be VERY surprised if it's a girl... but I would be absolutely thrilled either way!!! :D
And I like to dress Kyree up in cute outfits, but she also likes to play in the dirt and what not... so they can be a little of both! ;)

:haha: same difference. and aww she's so cute :D can't wait to find out what you're having now!! xxx

Hey 1 day makes a big difference when you're waiting for something! :haha:
And she is cute! :) I have some really cute pics on my computer at home of her playing outside, I should upload a newer one on here. Lets see what I have on my work computer here... lol And I cannot wait either! I find I bond more with bubs too once I know it's a little girl or boy! :happydance:

This is Kyree about 2 weeks ago...
https://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/sweetkate85/Kyree/blocks5.jpg

This was me and her at Halloween (she was only 11 months!)... excuse the skanky outfit! :rofl:
https://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/sweetkate85/Kyree/meandthebutterfly.jpg

thanks Phillippa! :D and hopefully it'll come soon xxx

yes i dont think they will be abale to leave it too long. as i think there is a limit to when the can do them but i aint sure :shrug:, i should have asked roughly how long it will be.

I really want to stay on team :yellow: now and get my OH to tell me the sex as soon at my baby is born :D

Are you definite with the name you have chosen or do you think it will change?

:rofl: i've just lost it! i was sure on a boyy name and now i'm completely stuck! xx

:rofl: i've just lost it! i was sure on a boyy name and now i'm completely stuck! xx

Aww bless im sure it will come to you. It may hit you as soon as you hold the baby and not before so dont worry about it x

Do you have ANY ideas for names??? (Im just curious! lol)

I just rang the scan department as my OH text me saying work are eing funny abot giving him time off if he doesnt give them enough notice. And i dont even have to wait a week for my scan :happydance: Thursday 27th at 3.30pm which means less that a week :yipee:

Only problem is i have an exam in the morning, im going to e so excited during that im not going to be able to concentrate :wacko:

:rofl: hahaha aww well, you look amazing for having had a kid like, less than a year ago! :winkwink: i have way too many names.. i wanted something that works in Spanish and in French (since i'm French and FOB is 1/2 Spanish) xx
Phillippa, that's great! :D x

:rofl: hahaha aww well, you look amazing for having had a kid like, less than a year ago! :winkwink: i have way too many names.. i wanted something that works in Spanish and in French (since i'm French and FOB is 1/2 Spanish) xx
Phillippa, that's great! :D x

The countdown only finished yesterday and it has started again. I dont like the fact its so late in the day and after an exam as will go so slow :( But glad they got me in so quickly :dance: Just hope i manage to stay team :yellow: now as really want to

I'm on Team :pink: Also!

Please add me! :D :happydance:

I never once thought of a girl name yet.

I was 99% sure I was having a boy. Lol! :blush:

But I'm still SUPER HAPPY! :D :happydance:

Congrats too you Em!

Sociology, luckly its the hour exam instead of the 2hour one which i have in June. Im so excited now lol. I feel really lucky gettin as 2nd scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->