**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Em, I wouldn't blame you! At least here, I could just beg my midwife to send me for another one! :haha:

haha yeah... good ol' provincial health care... it's nice not having to pay for any of that... all we pay for is cosmetic surgery, dental, vision and drugs... but our taxes are ridiculous because of it! :wacko:

Oh definitely! Though, I still prefer to have things the way we do. I cannot imagine living in the U.S.... and having to pay $10,000 in hospital costs, just to give birth to my baby! :wacko:

LOL, Actually I would think it would? You'd still have to pay for the midwife/OB to be there... but you at least wouldnt have the ridiculous hospital costs!

:rofl: or a bed etc! exactly, it should be. ;) AHHH. 14.5 hours until i find out!! :haha: xxx

Aww thats so exciting!!! Im excited for you!!!
Only 19 days for me! hahaha :dohh:

But then i think - about 16 hours until i see FOB's family. :thumbup: grrrreat.

EDIT: And yahoo! that's great! :D xx

Don't worry - it will be fine! Just look forward to your scan and THEN worry about seeing his family. But Im sure your visit will be fine anyways! :thumbup:

And 19 days really isn't bad! And after this long weekend, it will be less than 2 weeks! Im getting there... eventually! :D

Aww very cute clothes! I tried looking at neutral stuff the other day, just so I could buy SOMETHING to tide me over until my scan... and I couldn't find ANYTHING! :growlmad:

Aww just try everywehre online maybe?

Don't worry - it will be fine! Just look forward to your scan and THEN worry about seeing his family. But Im sure your visit will be fine anyways! :thumbup:

And 19 days really isn't bad! And after this long weekend, it will be less than 2 weeks! Im getting there... eventually! :D

i hope so and yeahh :winkwink: i can't waitt!!!!! i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight. :rofl: less than two weeks?! Woahh the time went that fast already? xx

no no Phillippa don't say that! :rofl: don't jinx it! i'll drink loads of fizzypandapop thinger! xx

I have tried online... but prices at Walmart, etc are much better than buying online. Maybe I will just wait a while... or once I know what we're having, then I can either buy blue or pink! :haha:

Yeah I know... just yesterday (it feels like) I was complaining that I still had 2 months to go! Now Im only 19 days away from finding out!!!! :happydance:

And dont worry Em, I'm sure you'll find out! ;)

I have tried online... but prices at Walmart, etc are much better than buying online. Maybe I will just wait a while... or once I know what we're having, then I can either buy blue or pink! :haha:

Walmart is same company as asda, and asda have loads of unisex stuff here

Huh... well you're lucky... they had nothing when I was there a few days ago. I wanted to buy packs of onesies or sleepers (I dont want to just buy one - they are cheaper in bulk! lol)... and everything was pink or blue!

no no Phillippa don't say that! :rofl: don't jinx it! i'll drink loads of fizzypandapop thinger! xx

Trust me i tried that, the 2nd time i was even jumping up and down the chairs had choc bar and sugary drink. And even the sonographer tried to get baby to wriggle. Even if its in a bad position just hope the legs aint crossed x
I did sleep but kept waking up to check the time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->