**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Gooooood morning everyone! :D

I haven't been around here for a while...to be honest I've been kind of avoiding most baby stuff in an attempt to keep my excitement over the scan in check! Hahaha

But the scan is at 2:10 today, I'm practically bouncing off the walls haha. I really hope I get to find out what I'm having, and that everything is ok!

Good luck EmandBub! You should have had your scan by now, right? I hope everything went well! :D

Ooooooh I should have waited a few mins before posting, lol, congratulations! :D How did the scan go?

:rofl: yeahh it was great! Aww, i didn't sleep much last night just tossed around in my bed and ended up sitting downstairs eating cereal bars. :dohh: good luck today!!! :D xxx

:rofl: you guys make me laugh :D i'm so happy and excited and i'm not sure if it's sunk in yet! xx

Gooooood morning everyone! :D

I haven't been around here for a while...to be honest I've been kind of avoiding most baby stuff in an attempt to keep my excitement over the scan in check! Hahaha

But the scan is at 2:10 today, I'm practically bouncing off the walls haha. I really hope I get to find out what I'm having, and that everything is ok!

Good luck EmandBub! You should have had your scan by now, right? I hope everything went well! :D

Good luck at your scan today look forward to your update. You any feelings about what your having or preference?

Jo x

BrunetteBimbo- When is your wedding? I beleive you and I will be pretty pregnant walking down the isle! I'll be 30 weeks exactly and getting married August 8th.

I will be 31 Weeks! Getting married August 21st.
MummyKC I will PM you my Facebook details and we can do some ORGANISED stalking :rofl:

HURRAY! hahah sounds good to me! :D

You're in for SO much fun having a little girl! Trust me!

So was it exciting to see your little girl??? Was everything okay???

everything was perfect :D she looked so much more like a baby this time! :rofl: i bawled my eyes out.. :blush: xxxxxx

hahah Well thats sweet! I cannot wait to see my baby too! So I can only imagine how you felt! I bet she was squirming all over the place too, as they seem to at the 20 week ultrasound.
Well Im really glad everything went well, and now you can start buying lots of PINK!!! :D

i know! i was so set on blue :rofl: maybe she can be a tomboy! ;) 19 days is not long hon!!! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->