**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I'm on Team :pink: Also!

Please add me! :D :happydance:

I never once thought of a girl name yet.

I was 99% sure I was having a boy. Lol! :blush:

But I'm still SUPER HAPPY! :D :happydance:

Congrats too you Em!

Congrats on team pink

:rofl: lildreammy, i was sure i was having a boy, and now have no clue! i have way too many names for girls in mind how can i possibly choose? :haha: Congrats on team :pink:!! xxx

How about you give me one of those names, and you'll have one less to choose from :rofl:

But, I better start looking through baby name books... again. Lol.

My mom is going to be shocked, she was so certain I was having a boy also that she even sent me a boy outfit. :rofl:

:rofl: aww you're due one day before me! :) and lmao i haven't bought anything yet!!!
rightt excuse me ladies, i have to go and see FOB's family. wish me luck. :cry: :rofl: xx

:rofl: hahaha aww well, you look amazing for having had a kid like, less than a year ago! :winkwink: i have way too many names.. i wanted something that works in Spanish and in French (since i'm French and FOB is 1/2 Spanish) xx
Phillippa, that's great! :D x

Thanks hun! :hugs:

And Phillippa... thats great that your scan is only a week away! Im sure everything will be fine too! :D
I know what you mean about concentrating though, during your exam... but Im sure you'll do fine!

Good luck Em!!! Keep us posted!!!!
And be STRONG!!! :hugs:

Congrats Em and LilDreamy on :pink:

Good Luck with FOB Family Em! :hugs:

:happydance: :wohoo: Went to the bank today and they lent me 8 GRAND! :D We are off to buy a 2006 7 Seater Zahira tonight and pay off the wedding tomorrow! :)

Wow BB that's awesome!!! Feel free if you have any $$$ left over to send it my way! :rofl:

wow BB thats fantastic. I LOVE car shopping. We got our new one a few weeks ago. Had to get rid of my Tigra as wasnt vry child friendy.

MY DAYS how hot is it out there today. I LOVE the sun normally but cant bear it out there today.

Hi Laura!

Not me.. I am LOVING this heat! (it's hot over here too).... I love the hot summer weather. Im just dying for the water to warm up a bit so I can go swimming at the beach! :happydance:

I'm on Team :pink: Also!

Please add me! :D :happydance:

I never once thought of a girl name yet.

I was 99% sure I was having a boy. Lol! :blush:

But I'm still SUPER HAPPY! :D :happydance:

Congrats too you Em!

LOL you sound exactly like me. I totally though i was having a boy. My MIL still doesnt believe she a girl lol.

Hi Laura!

Not me.. I am LOVING this heat! (it's hot over here too).... I love the hot summer weather. Im just dying for the water to warm up a bit so I can go swimming at the beach! :happydance:

Oooohhhh now im jealous. i want to be near a swimmable beach. instead im stuck in the office today :growlmad: working until 10 am. But..... we are off to London on Sunday so bring on the warm weather. I can cope a bit better i think if im not stuck in a stuffy office. lol.

xxx

Hi Laura!

Oooohhhh now im jealous. i want to be near a swimmable beach. instead im stuck in the office today :growlmad: working until 10 am. But..... we are off to London on Sunday so bring on the warm weather. I can cope a bit better i think if im not stuck in a stuffy office. lol.

xxx

Well Im stuck in an office right now too... staring out the window at the gorgeous weather! lol But I get my lunch break in about 45 minutes so I will eat outside, and get some sun then. But Im glad we have a swimmable beach here too... and within walking distance from my house! :D
But with this being a long weekend, I plan to spend most of it outside! There's also a carnival in town so I will be taking my daughter to that for a bit... I can't wait for it to be Friday! :happydance:

ooooohhhhh i really am so so jealous hun. Sounds like the perfect weekend to. Im working saturday and its predicted to be 28oc, where is the justice in that? :cry:

Oh well in 7 weeks time i will be on maternity leave and trying to enjoy the sun, thats if i can bear the heat. Im wearing a jumper today and i really am finding it uncomfortable.

Awww you're working Saturday? That sucks hun. :( I feel for you! If it makes you feel any better, its supposed to rain here Saturday? :shrug:... so I wont be doing much outside that day anyway, unless it doesn't rain! Hopefully the rest of the weekend will be nice for you, when you're NOT working!

And you're going on maternity leave in 7 weeks already? Wow, lucky girl! Im working until Im 36 weeks. :wacko:

Soooo I'm back from my scan, and everything is fine! :thumbup:

It looks like I'm having a :pink: after all! :cloud9: I'm super happy. We can call the baby Poppy now, and not it! Yay!

Baby was being a little difficult, legs were tightly crossed! But the midwives were almost sure, they said they couldn't be 100% that there weren't any little boy parts hiding between the legs, hehe. luckily the husband and I had already discussed getting a private scan at some point, so we're going to go in a few weeks, get our scan DVD, and make sure we're having a Poppy! The midwives today were brilliant though, they tried for a good 10/15 mins to get a clearer look!

My FIL is going to try and get the scanner working tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to post my pics! I can't wait to go to the Baby Show tomorrow and buy lots of stuff (keeping the receipts of course, just in case! :thumbup:). Anyone else going?

Good luck at your scan today look forward to your update. You any feelings about what your having or preference?

Jo x

Thanks! We've been pretty sure for awhile now that we're having a girl, but for me it probably had more to do with the fact that my family is pretty much all girls...my mum had 5 children, all girls! I just couldn't imagine a boy, lol. But I complained when each one of my sisters was born (as everyone in my family likes to tell me, haha), and I was desperate for a brother! I think for myself I was pretty torn between which one I wanted, but I'm very happy!

Aww congrats PreggyEggy on your :pink: bump!
Wow, I thought most of us were having boys but now it seems lots of girls are coming into the mix! Very exciting!!! Little girls are such a blessing, trust me! :D

18 days until I find out! :happydance:

WOW so many pink bumps today :)

EMMA LILDREAMY AND PREGGY EGGY CONRATULATIONS ON TEAM PINK:happydance:

Im going to the baby show this weekend too so excited to go and buy lots of nice things even though we dont know the sex yet grr haha but YEEEEY had my scan letter through and i should find out 4th june WOOOOOHOOOO

xxxx

Congrats PreggyEggy welcome to Team :pink: so exciting and you've picked a lovely name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->