• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

3dpo Still having a bit of spotting and kinda crampy...been really emotional today and yesterday, I'm sort of stressed with my family life, my sisters been living with us. The spotting makes me nervous it all points to AF but its way early for me so maybe ovulation spotting but i feel way too bloated and crampy. Anyways hope you ladies are having a nice day.

Evening ladies :)

Well my CM has been plenty of and yesterday I was thinking it was close to EW but due to only being cycle day 9 thought it was bit early as I 'o' cycle day 14/15 last cycle. I did OPK and came in negative but could see slight line. Got home from work this afternoon and had been feeling pretty 'wet' soz for TMI and had definite EW cm so did a OPK and was close to positive very slightly lighter than control line, used CB advanced digital last month but wasn't impressed so back to cheepies so bit nervous, keeping track of temps so will keep you updated if I get a rise I am maybe just really hormonal this month LOL
On downside hubby been on training all week and long commutes and I have been working extra and running after and keeping on top of 7 year old DD I am knackered this week so not much bedding been going on so we better change that promptly :)

Good luck ladies :)

New ladies, welcome! You're all in!

Ashleighh - Sorry to hear you're having a rough time :hugs:

HG - Get down to business! Sounds like O is imminent!

As for me, still no signs of ovulation :shrug: my lower tummy is feeling a little bloated and almost painful this evening but I've not been well and yesterday I was on the toilet a LOT so maybe it's because of that? all OPKs still negative, watery CM and CP is MFC. Like I said before though, even on the clomid I didn't ovulate until CD22 and I'm only on CD 14 so there is still hope!

Hope you're all having a day/night wherever you are in the world! :flower:

Hi again, great thread flibberty :)

I know this is a thick question. But with the opk's...If you get a positive, does that mean your ovulating that day, or day after?? I've been ttc for 18months now, but never got the hang of opk's as I never got a positive. But, I found a couple of tests in my bathroom from ages ago. Tested for 4days & got a positive on sunday, which was CD 16.
I'm now getting lots of fluttering sensations...I don't know if this means anything? Even a simple itch on my toe makes me wonder in the 2ww! I'm obsessed Haha

Good luck to everyone xxx

When you get a positive opk you usually ovulate between 12 and 36 hours later I believe. So basically get to it lol

Ahhhhh I see, thanks for that.

My hubbys in the Navy & is away most of the time. He left on Tuesday, but we managed to get to it everyday, even Tuesday before he left ;)...So think I've done all I possibly could this month. I reckon I'm about 4dpo then? Xx

So, temp FINALLY spiked, after resting at, on average 36.05 Celsius for the past three days. OvuFriend hasn't indicated that I've ovulated yet (and I don't use OPKs). OH and I have BDed Sun, Mon and Tues, took yesterday off, and are going to BD again tonight, and tomorrow.
I really, really, hope this is my month. I am getting upset ... well more jealous of all the ladies on my FB announcing their pregnancies, what seems like, every week.

I've had to take myself off Facebook for this reason. It's like a kick in the stomach every time :( Xx

I've had to take myself off Facebook for this reason. It's like a kick in the stomach every time :( Xx

Some I'm super happy for, others I'm just like, really??? You can't even take car of yourself, and you're having a baby! lol

Evening ladies :)

Well my CM has been plenty of and yesterday I was thinking it was close to EW but due to only being cycle day 9 thought it was bit early as I 'o' cycle day 14/15 last cycle. I did OPK and came in negative but could see slight line. Got home from work this afternoon and had been feeling pretty 'wet' soz for TMI and had definite EW cm so did a OPK and was close to positive very slightly lighter than control line, used CB advanced digital last month but wasn't impressed so back to cheepies so bit nervous, keeping track of temps so will keep you updated if I get a rise I am maybe just really hormonal this month LOL
On downside hubby been on training all week and long commutes and I have been working extra and running after and keeping on top of 7 year old DD I am knackered this week so not much bedding been going on so we better change that promptly :)

Good luck ladies :)

I'm not thrilled with the digital advanced either. I really liked the regular digital one though.

As for me, CD 11 and digital advanced came back flashing smiley. I went out and bought some dip sticks from Target because I don't know if I believe that ovulation is that close. CM seems to be increasing but after the buvipicaine injections I don't know if its my body or the meds.

Dip stick opk negative with faint line,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4

3-4 days yea. Positive sunday means you could have ovulated Monday or Tuesday :)

Do you temp or track cm or anything aswell?

3-4 days yea. Positive sunday means you could have ovulated Monday or Tuesday :)

Do you temp or track cm or anything aswell?

No, I couldn't get the hang of temping. I tried it, but kept forgetting to test. I obsess enough already, I think temping would be bad for me! Haha

I suffer from underactive thyroid, so tracking CM was hard as my hormones & cycles weren't stable. But the past 4 cycles have all been back to normal as have my thyroid levels. I'm sure I had watery like cm before my opk showed positive this month though?? I've started on preseed as well to help things along this month xxx

I get my clomid script next week! Very excited to join, testing date to be advised but I'm gonna lurk til then!

Pop me down for the 19th please :flower:I'm out for Sept. Good luck all :kiss:

Happy Friday ladies!
Not sure exactly when i had O day. Got two pos opks on wed and Thursday. But read mixed reviews on what that might mean? Would it be Thursday? Or Friday? We BD on Sunday, Monday, wed, and today. I hope its enough. Usually we do more but both fell asleep last night:(
I can't believe how bad i want this to happen this month. Cried today after seeing a random baby at meijer. I have four daughters too. Thought that i was def done when i has twins 5 years ago, but went through a horrible divorce and my fiance is the best fatherly figure I've ever seen. I would do anything to give the opp to have his own baby. I really feel like it will happen, but so stressful because even though its only been 3 months of ttc, ive never has to"try"before to get pregnant. So it makes me Barbies. Plus I'm 33, and i just an getting so impatient. I'm sire so many of you feel this too. I really hope we get a lot of good luck this month!!!

Happy Friday ladies!
Not sure exactly when i had O day. Got two pos opks on wed and Thursday. But read mixed reviews on what that might mean? Would it be Thursday? Or Friday? We BD on Sunday, Monday, wed, and today. I hope its enough. Usually we do more but both fell asleep last night:(
I can't believe how bad i want this to happen this month. Cried today after seeing a random baby at meijer. I have four daughters too. Thought that i was def done when i has twins 5 years ago, but went through a horrible divorce and my fiance is the best fatherly figure I've ever seen. I would do anything to give the opp to have his own baby. I really feel like it will happen, but so stressful because even though its only been 3 months of ttc, ive never has to"try"before to get pregnant. So it makes me Barbies. Plus I'm 33, and i just an getting so impatient. I'm sire so many of you feel this too. I really hope we get a lot of good luck this month!!!

Awwwwh I feel the same Lauren. My ex, the father of my son, was a horrible man, we went through a messy break up 7 years ago. And now I've married my soul mate, who is gonna make the BEST dad ever. He wants it so so bad. I always Said I would never have more, until I met him. I'm 33 also xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->