October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Hi, could you add me to the 29th? Thank you!

Hi, everybody. Back at it again... Had miscarriage last month at 2weeks 5days...Having the same symptoms as last month. Ovulated on the morning of the 24th, I do believe. So, 2/3/4 dpo. Not exactly sure since I don't temp. I will be Testing on the 5th of October. Trying not to test before then, but easier said than done! This will be month 9 of TTC. We actually took a break last month of actively ttc and and we got prego. But sadly had the MC. So hoping since im having same symptoms, this is our month. We BD'd on 17, 19, 21,23,24 and 25th. Hoping my bases are covered! Here are my symptoms:

Day of O: Kinda moody,frisky, and a BUNCH of ewcm
1dpo: had sex and it hurt, really badly. Felt like my cervix was so low that i could pull it out!! Feeling slightly emotional, ewcm, but not as much
2dpo: Hungry. Plain and simple. Frustrated. Started breaking out with acne, which doesnt happen until like 2 days before AF shows. Happened last month at 4dpo however.
3dpo: cranky, even worse acne, back ache, itchy breasts.
Today 4dpo: Kinda tired, relaxed, bad acne. pulling twinges in abdomen/uterus area.

Really really hoping that this is all of our month!! GL ladies.

Hello There,
Just started fertility treatments again after taking a year of treatments off. I used to use BnB all the time but havent been on here since last fall. I am set to have my beta on Oct 3 2013. I just finished testing my trigger out, it is totally gone now, so I will probably start with HPT on the weekend.

Good luck ladies and lots of :dust:

I remember you! Good luck and I hope we both can get that long awaited bfp!

I remember you too!! FXed for you:thumbup: and :dust: to us both:)

How are you?:flower:

i'm doing ok! still struggling with not being pregnant after 2 years of trying and so far no issues. And watching friends get pregnant some with their 2nd, 3rd or 4th doesn't make it easier and having everyone in the world ask "when will you have a baby?" is a jab in the heart, but other than that we're making it. How about you?

I'll be testing in October. I ovulate October 7th or so, so will be testing 2 week after that. First month using ovulation strips...should be fun.

Good luck to the everyone on the thread!!

Add me for October 22nd plz.

Hi Fairyy! *waves* You're testing a few days ahead of me. FX'd for you x

How long your cycles are ? Mine are normally 29/30days long. But last time AF came on CD35 and I ovulated on CD20 instead of CD14/15. Are you NTNP ot TTC or SMEP ?:hugs:

About 32 days I think but I've never studied that hard (now, though, I'm an obsessive lol). I'll be testing around 26th if AF stays away. We're TTC #2. What's SMEP? I feel like I need to read up! You wouldn't think I'd done this before :dohh:

I think I'm about 4dpo and I've just had a really rough night sleep. Woke several times which is odd since I was so tired yesterday I fell asleep in the car! Trying not to symptom spot but when I had my chemical I had one night my sleep tracking app (which I'm not using now) said I woke/ stirred 34x and that was a few days b4 my BFP. It normally registers about 15x so 34 was alot!!

Hi could you add me for testing on the 25th please.

Anyone 10 dpo today? Any symptoms? Cause I feel nothing :(

Im at least 8dpo, took frer today and bfn. I know its early but I'm so disappointed. My nipps have been super sore. I'm wayyyy emotional, and have been crappy on and off but not anything crazy. Have you had any symptoms at all this month??

Officially 1dpo (felt the egg EXPLODE out last night at 10:17). My right side has been killing me from my right hip to my pubic bone! It seriously feels like muscle spasms and cramping on my right side

Random question would any of you see a medium? I'm not saying they could tell if I'd have a baby soon because I don't think I'd want to know not sure how I'd feel about it but someone asked me recently if I'd like to. I've had a few family memebers pass I the last 2 years. Any way just curious lol, I'm kinda skeptical a little bit but someone's maybe talking me into it.

Random question would any of you see a medium? I'm not saying they could tell if I'd have a baby soon because I don't think I'd want to know not sure how I'd feel about it but someone asked me recently if I'd like to. I've had a few family memebers pass I the last 2 years. Any way just curious lol, I'm kinda skeptical a little bit but someone's maybe talking me into it.

I would. Why not? Could be interesting no matter what you believe.

I would. Why not? Could be interesting no matter what you believe.

True i guess i wont know unless I try, thanks for your input

Anyone 10 dpo today? Any symptoms? Cause I feel nothing :(

Im at least 8dpo, took frer today and bfn. I know its early but I'm so disappointed. My nipps have been super sore. I'm wayyyy emotional, and have been crappy on and off but not anything crazy. Have you had any symptoms at all this month??

I took a test at 9dpo and it was negative .. I knew it was early but I NEEDED to test lol I was very disappointed and I cried , I've been feeling emotional but I think most of it has to do with this situation.. The testing, temping, focusing on symptoms. And the bfns can really get to you sometimes!! I had minor cramping in the beginning but they started to subside .. Besides that no symptoms :(

Hello There,
Just started fertility treatments again after taking a year of treatments off. I used to use BnB all the time but havent been on here since last fall. I am set to have my beta on Oct 3 2013. I just finished testing my trigger out, it is totally gone now, so I will probably start with HPT on the weekend.

i'm doing ok! still struggling with not being pregnant after 2 years of trying and so far no issues. And watching friends get pregnant some with their 2nd, 3rd or 4th doesn't make it easier and having everyone in the world ask "when will you have a baby?" is a jab in the heart, but other than that we're making it. How about you?

Similar - in the sense that time just seems to go by and somedays it hits me that I always figured I'd have a baby by now (long ago) but I don't. Some of my Aunts ask sometimes "nothing yet eh?" it sucks. My Mother in law is always asking how things are going or if we think well have good news soon. I always say "I Wish!"
Maybe we will both get our wishes this month:)
Have you ever heard of circle and bloom?? Its a guided meditation for fertility. I started it this month and it has definitely worked wonders for my stress level and helping me be positive.
Its nice to chat with you and I'm sorry you are still in TTC limbo after so long:hugs: and also lots of :dust:

Mine is first iui.. I am very disappointed. I have no symptoms and got bfn yesterday . My mom in law is also after us. :nope:
Hello There,

Similar - in the sense that time just seems to go by and somedays it hits me that I always figured I'd have a baby by now (long ago) but I don't. Some of my Aunts ask sometimes "nothing yet eh?" it sucks. My Mother in law is always asking how things are going or if we think well have good news soon. I always say "I Wish!"
Maybe we will both get our wishes this month:)
Have you ever heard of circle and bloom?? Its a guided meditation for fertility. I started it this month and it has definitely worked wonders for my stress level and helping me be positive.
Its nice to chat with you and I'm sorry you are still in TTC limbo after so long:hugs: and also lots of :dust:

Officially 1dpo (felt the egg EXPLODE out last night at 10:17). My right side has been killing me from my right hip to my pubic bone! It seriously feels like muscle spasms and cramping on my right side

Oh my! That sounds horrible!!!

Yes I would honestly lol. I had my tarot read right before I married my now husband (he wasn't with me and I had no jewelry on so they didn't know I was engaged) on 4th of July 2010. And she said the decision I made the week before was a good choice (I had told my husband that I'd marry him) and she said in the next year I'd be making an overseas trip. We got married August 13, 2010 and he was supposed to deploy October 4th but 2 weeks before he was supposed to leave he calls me and tells me he isn't deploying anymore and that he got orders for us to move to Turkey 6 months later. I was SO excited and thought about that.

AFM - My temp went back down .4 so it's at 97.5. We BDed last night unexpectedly and off schedule lol. My OPKs are almost positive (will post a pic in a little bit) so I am gonna start testing every 2 hours and see what happens. But if they start getting lighter in the evenings then I might need to start waking up in the middle of the night to test. Oh and I have had horrible heartburn today.

I'm looking into getting a psychic reading from Mary Atkinson from Destiny Leaf. Just not sure which package!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->