October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

So i had been testing my trigger out and it went bfn yesterday I took a frer and it had the faintest of lines so I took another today with fmu anddddd there is a darker (still faint) but don't have to squint line!!!!! 6dp5dt!! I'm trying not to be to excited my beta is on 10/7

So i had been testing my trigger out and it went bfn yesterday I took a frer and it had the faintest of lines so I took another today with fmu anddddd there is a darker (still faint) but don't have to squint line!!!!! 6dp5dt!! I'm trying not to be to excited my beta is on 10/7

Wow that is agessssss away for a first beta!

These are my OPK's between 9am and 1:30pm today. I'm guessing my surge is early in the mornings... lol like... 3 or 5am

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/0f325b21-479b-4f31-a68d-2c7880c7840c_zpsa8a1c3e1.jpg

Hi ill be testing 14th October, fingers crossed this is a lucky thread!

I shall update all the new testers later on right now I must return one darling child home :( I am preparing for the tears. *brace*

AF on 11th with me. 2ww started yesterday and really could do with the support!

Newbies you're all in :) Welcome :flower:

How are we all doing? I still don't know if I have ovulated :( I am now wondering if I am going to ovulate at all :cry:

Hi everyone!!!! Can I join? Im only 2DPO and Im already anxious!!! lol..... AF is due to arrive like the 10th or 11th.....I already have a beautiful son who will be 2 on Oct 17th, so that would be nice to get a BFP close to his birthday :)

Hello There,
Just started fertility treatments again after taking a year of treatments off. I used to use BnB all the time but havent been on here since last fall. I am set to have my beta on Oct 3 2013. I just finished testing my trigger out, it is totally gone now, so I will probably start with HPT on the weekend.

Good luck ladies and lots of :dust:

I remember you! Good luck and I hope we both can get that long awaited bfp!

I remember you too!! FXed for you:thumbup: and :dust: to us both:)

How are you?:flower:

i'm doing ok! still struggling with not being pregnant after 2 years of trying and so far no issues. And watching friends get pregnant some with their 2nd, 3rd or 4th doesn't make it easier and having everyone in the world ask "when will you have a baby?" is a jab in the heart, but other than that we're making it. How about you?

Similar - in the sense that time just seems to go by and somedays it hits me that I always figured I'd have a baby by now (long ago) but I don't. Some of my Aunts ask sometimes "nothing yet eh?" it sucks. My Mother in law is always asking how things are going or if we think well have good news soon. I always say "I Wish!"
Maybe we will both get our wishes this month:)
Have you ever heard of circle and bloom?? Its a guided meditation for fertility. I started it this month and it has definitely worked wonders for my stress level and helping me be positive.
Its nice to chat with you and I'm sorry you are still in TTC limbo after so long:hugs: and also lots of :dust:

No I have never heard of that. I'll have to look into it. I haven't been really stressed just kinda over it. And thank you, I'm sorry you are having to go through the same situation as well.. We both deserve our babies!

These are my OPK's between 9am and 1:30pm today. I'm guessing my surge is early in the mornings... lol like... 3 or 5am

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/0f325b21-479b-4f31-a68d-2c7880c7840c_zpsa8a1c3e1.jpg

Get some :sex: going. :winkwink:

Okay. So now I'm freaking out.

Today is CD11. I'm not expecting to O until Wednesday, CD15. I've been taking OPK's since CD8, because my O will sometimes vary... but I've never O'd
before CD15. Ever. And last three cycles, it's been consistent.

Took this at 2:30pm, and this is what I got.

Is it just me, or is that awfully dark? It's not totally positive yet, but it's dark enough to have me worried. My donations are scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, and now I'm wondering if I should try to move them up, like... stat.

I'm planning to take another one at 6:30ish and see what it looks like.

Help?!

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 16

Today is CD11. I'm not expecting to O until Wednesday, CD15. I've been taking OPK's since CD8, because my O will sometimes vary... but I've never O'd

Is it just me, or is that awfully dark? It's not totally positive yet, but it's dark enough to have me worried. My donations are scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, and now I'm wondering if I should try to move them up, like... stat.

Help?!

That looks really close. When mine look like that, they usually go + within hours

so how is everyone???
I am 8 DPO and trying not to symptom spot. No real signs apart from heavy bb's and pain at times but they are not sore sore its like a heavy sore LOL don't really know how to describe them! also out for a meal today and feeling a bit nauseated off and on and again this evening.
Anyone else any different symptoms??

Random question would any of you see a medium? I'm not saying they could tell if I'd have a baby soon because I don't think I'd want to know not sure how I'd feel about it but someone asked me recently if I'd like to. I've had a few family memebers pass I the last 2 years. Any way just curious lol, I'm kinda skeptical a little bit but someone's maybe talking me into it.

A good friend of my family is psychic and when I got married in June she said "don't worry honey, you'll be pregnant in a few months). I definitely believe in mediums but I wouldn't seek one out.

It's hard to tell DSemcho. Your urine is probably really watered down. When is o usually arrive.

Help?!

It is pretty dark. You should o between 12 and 48 hours after the positive so, Monday may still work for you.

As for me..... The cramping in my right side has dulled to a mild ache, and my left side had a few weird twinges too. Wondering if I o'd from both sides this month like I did last month. When I wiped this morning there was a light pinkish tint on the toilet paper which could have been ovulation spotting. Hopefully the fun we had the morning I ovulated (Thursday) plus the fun on Tuesday night put enough sperm there to catch the little egg. I am confused because ff has me 3 dpo and ovuwatch and countdown both have me as 2 doo. I know the day I o'd because I felt it but the differences have me concerned.

If you haven't tried ovufriend you can sign up using my refer a friend link. For every 10 people you refer, you get a free month of premium membership.

Register here:
https://ovufriend.com/?code=8dd620d6dbdcc7ef8f366d3dc99b966bc8a315df

Can I join? I will be 12 dpo on the 1st and I think ill test then. Have this feeling I know im out but hate the fact i am :(

2moms - could you get the donation tomorrow (Sunday) instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->