October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

so how is everyone???
I am 8 DPO and trying not to symptom spot. No real signs apart from heavy bb's and pain at times but they are not sore sore its like a heavy sore LOL don't really know how to describe them! also out for a meal today and feeling a bit nauseated off and on and again this evening.
Anyone else any different symptoms??

I am feeling very similar. I have had some cramping on and off as well. Also been majorly fatigued and emotional. I am actually feeling nauseous as I type this.

I feel like such an idiot though!! I don't normally keep track of my cycles because I am very regular. Somehow I forgot this month that I was a few days early which has never happened before that I can remember. If anything I'll be a few days late. So when I was calulating my O day I just assumed the normal dates and think I was actually 3 days off. But luckily we were BD'ing a bit early, I just hope it was early enough!

And now I am unsure of when AF is due. I tested on 2 days ago and BFN which did upset me so I really don't want to test too early again.

Sorry to ramble on but I just feel annoyed at myself for not marking the date down. I have been in the 2WW having a lot of symptoms and kept thinking to myself it seemed too early for the symptoms.

I think I will wait a couple of days and test again if AF has not arrived. Really hoping we got the BD dates right!!!

Eurgh so now I'm panicking! I have a cyst that was 3 before pregnancy and 6 after (think mm) but I'm not sure which side it's on! The first cycle of BCP was my longest cycle ever which included spotting and I'm sure I ovulate from the right.
Cycle 1
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/EFEB4F92-F2D2-485E-BEB6-EFC097FF5C41-636-00000048031C4929_zpsde7012ae.jpg

Last month I cramped on the left and the cycle was "normal" with no spotting.
Cycle 2
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/93A4E1D2-3C80-410F-9CB0-AF3E267408B1-1203-000000C1A4C8EA89_zps9feebef2.jpg

Then this month it looks like it could be a messed up one again! Spotted this cycle too. Could it be that the cyst is on the right and causing problems at O time?
Cycle 3 so far
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/F13182C3-45B5-4771-ABE4-E038C390490C-1203-000000C1AF78048A_zps7770b3bd.jpg

I'm driving myself crazy with all of my SS, I told myself not to do it but really I have zero willpower and where there is iPhone and WiFi I will find a way!!
I'm about 8-9dpo by calculations but my cycle ranges in length from about 30-37! So it's pretty hard to tell. We aren't actively TTC but NTNP although DTD right around OV date, again, hard to tell exactly though! I had some bleeding the next day, which is odd, never had that before and have had crampy feelings for days after OV, not continual, just every now and again, loose BM (sorry TMI!), no sore boobs, but an incredibly vivid nightmare last night and I can remember it very very clearly... and today I am so HOT! Keep having to take jackets on and off and my face has been flushed for hours. See I'm terrible! Normal people don't do this do they. No increased CM so I think I'm out but I won't know for a while yet! TWW = crazy person. I would LOVE to get a BFP, who wouldn't I guess :) x

These are my OPK's between 9am and 1:30pm today. I'm guessing my surge is early in the mornings... lol like... 3 or 5am

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/0f325b21-479b-4f31-a68d-2c7880c7840c_zpsa8a1c3e1.jpg

It's hard to tell DSemcho. Your urine is probably really watered down. When is o usually arrive.

I usually ovulate on CD18 but last month was CD21 unexpectedly. I think my surge is late at night/early morning.

AFM - Last night DH said he doesn't want to do IUI or IVF and we hit one year of trying with doctor suggestions in Jauary. And he doesn't want to do adoption. So if we don't get our BFP by the 1 year mark we are stopping. IUI here is like $300 - $500 and he doesn't want to do it, but he's willing to spend $200 on a freaking recording program or $2400 on a computer, recording software and a freaking midi board.. I'm soo angry at him.

Sigh, I think I'm out this month :( noticed some red when wiping after going to the bathroom this morning :( I really thought this was out month

Blah I'm going nuts with trying to calculate odds based on which days we BD! I got my positive OPK on CD15. We BD CD15 and I'm worried that I ovulated too soon after my surge and the sperm didnt make it in time! But we BD on CD13 late at night too. So if I did O on CD15, maybe there were some waiting there for the egg from 48 hours earlier...? Trying to stop thinking about it....basically impossible!

We'll ladies ... I am 12 dpo and I took a test of course because I work at a drs office an the test are lying around and they're free...and to my surprise.. :bfp: I cannot believe it. I have an appointment to see the re Tuesday October 1. I had no symptoms leading up to this point .. And few twinges here and there... Now I feel nauseous... Probably all the nerves, excitement, rolled into one. Fingers crossed that everything goes well Tuesday. This would be my first pregnancy ever!! :)

We'll ladies ... I am 12 dpo and I took a test of course because I work at a drs office an the test are lying around and they're free...and to my surprise.. :bfp: I cannot believe it. I have an appointment to see the re Tuesday October 1. I had no symptoms leading up to this point .. And few twinges here and there... Now I feel nauseous... Probably all the nerves, excitement, rolled into one. Fingers crossed that everything goes well Tuesday. This would be my first pregnancy ever!! :)

Congrats!!!!

Congrats jkm! How exciting!
AFM- I'm 10dpo, feeling neg about this month. Haven't tested since 8dpo but just don't feel it. Going to test early tomm with fmu. Maybe i will be wrong! Very sore boobs. Super irritable. And temp is still elevated tho!

Hello ladies! I took a test at 9DPO after having a pretty surreal dream of getting two BFP's - I got a BFN. I'm sure it's too early to test but I couldn't help myself.

Blah I'm going nuts with trying to calculate odds based on which days we BD! I got my positive OPK on CD15. We BD CD15 and I'm worried that I ovulated too soon after my surge and the sperm didnt make it in time! But we BD on CD13 late at night too. So if I did O on CD15, maybe there were some waiting there for the egg from 48 hours earlier...? Trying to stop thinking about it....basically impossible!

I think you have a shot. The sperm from cd 13 would live 2-3 days up there, and the sperm from cd15 take between 45 minutes to 12 hours to get to the egg if the conditions are right. The egg lives for up to 24 hours so the cd 15 stuff should have had plenty of time to make it.

Congratulations! What brand are the tests you have at work?

Hello ladies! I took a test at 9DPO after having a pretty surreal dream of getting two BFP's - I got a BFN. I'm sure it's too early to test but I couldn't help myself.

I can never help myself either! lol I start testing at 8DPO =/ I just want to know as soon as possible so I can get my levels checked to make sure I don't miscarry.

Congratulations jkm, that's awesome.

I'm so sorry to hear about dh not wanting to do ivf DS, hope he changes his mind!

Afm - 7dpo, had a temp dip and spike but not getting too excited. Had a v unsettled night with ds and last night was at my parents where it's colder. Waiting and feeling relaxed :)

congrats on another BFP JKM and we haven't even reached october yet! :)
I caved in today and tried a sneeky test knowing its too early got a BFN but plenty time till AF shows so still hope. I am 9 DPO and did get a dip in temp today but not sure if that just to cause me symptom spot even more! also my crosshairs changed from solid to dashes :-( how do you add your FF chart to your signature any tips?
sending lots of dust :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->