October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

Wow that dream would freak me out!!!!

It freaked me out too! I text him to make sure he was ok, and of course he was fine. Between that dream, and a dream earlier about puppies running away I am so confused.

Hi Ladies,

I posted yesterday some of my "symptoms" but of course I'm ever so hopeful however last night I had my first bout of nausea! I couldn't sleep and was desperately hungry, despite having dinner, so I got up and had some chocolate and a drink of orange juice (small) and then went back to bed, 10 minutes later I threw it up and I had a really funny feeling in my throat afterwards, just like a nauseated sensation.
Now, I could be reading too much into it and the chocolate could have combined with the OJ but I've never had that before and I am the type of person who can drink Coke then a drink of milk and not get sick... am I just going absolutely crazy here?!

Congratulations on your BFP Jkm!!!

Thank you ladies for all the positive comments.. It's truly appreciated. It's amazing to have a network like this for people to relate and share stories, give hope and advice.. Thank u all:kiss:

Hey tuesday it's possible your not crazy. Why not try a FRER tomorrow?

Also anyone know what to do when temping and you wake up an hour early? I heard your supposed to take the temp and add .2 to it.

I was going to buy some frers for tomorrow but going to hold off another 2 days! All I know is 5 days ago I had a blood test and was told my progesterone was luteal. So I could be just 5/6 dpo (the progesterone was a low number so it's prob early) but then I could be a few days further who knows :/ ill get a frer for Thursday then it's gotta be at least 8 dpo.

I'm trying super hard not to get excited but I've been away this weekend and feeling queasy so took an Internet cheapie test when I got home tonight. I'm due on AF on weds and was utterly convinced I was out for this cycle but there is a very very faint line on this test, but clearly visible when I shine a light through the side of it.....I've checked against about 8 old ones of this test (I'm an addict) and none of them do it. It could be an evap but it looks pinkish to me.

Arghh, how am I supposed to sleep??

I'm trying super hard not to get excited but I've been away this weekend and feeling queasy so took an Internet cheapie test when I got home tonight. I'm due on AF on weds and was utterly convinced I was out for this cycle but there is a very very faint line on this test, but clearly visible when I shine a light through the side of it.....I've checked against about 8 old ones of this test (I'm an addict) and none of them do it. It could be an evap but it looks pinkish to me.

Arghh, how am I supposed to sleep??

You can sleep knowing as soon as you get up you can test with fmu!

I just can't get a photo of it, it's such a small test stick and I can't get my phone to focus on it.

I'm nervous it's an evap and I will be very disappointed in the morning. I really REALLY hope it's positive because this whole waiting thing is turning me into a nervous wreck and its only month 2!

Can I join for testing on October 23rd?

It's my mum's birthday on Oct 27th, and we'd LOVE to give her a positive test :D and it's DF and my 7 year anniversary on Oct 28th, it'd be a great early anniversary gift!

:dust: to all!

xoxo

So I am 9DPO CD21, 6 more days and AF will either show up or not, but right now I am experiencing cramping. I take progesterone, but I did not experience this type of cramping last month, any thoughts that this could be implantation?

I have no idea if the photo has attached or not! First go at that....

If it has, what do you think?

Ok, so hopefully this one should work!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
I've put a filter on so it's easier to see.... I'm not going crazy and seeing things that aren't there am I?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 25
When is AF due?

Af is suppose to arrive Tuesday. Usually I have a bit of spotting before she comes. Today I have had so much EWCM every time I wipe after going to the bathroom, with light red/pink in it. I can't remember if there was this much last month or not, didn't record anything down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->