October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Hey tuesday it's possible your not crazy. Why not try a FRER tomorrow?

Also anyone know what to do when temping and you wake up an hour early? I heard your supposed to take the temp and add .2 to it.

Thanks for your comment :flower:

I think I might just try that... waves of nausea type feeling and a lot of burping too today!

If I'm not pregnant I'm going to have to give up SS'ing I think.... ha, as if! So annoying.

Lynsey I definitely see it but it looks really early!
I guess you must've got a little bding in when you said you hadn't!

Afm crampy hips / lower back. Could be anywhere between 5 and 14 dpo :/

I caved and did a FRER but of course, BFN. I didn't really expect anything different! This sucks, the waiting, the hoping :(

It's not over until AF arrives so don't lose faith yet.

I am down to test on the 3rd but think I will definitely cave and test tomorrow. Having many symptoms and don't feel too much like AF is on the way either. Please, please let this be the month.

I just can't get a photo of it, it's such a small test stick and I can't get my phone to focus on it.

I'm nervous it's an evap and I will be very disappointed in the morning. I really REALLY hope it's positive because this whole waiting thing is turning me into a nervous wreck and its only month 2!

I understand you there. We are in month 9 of TTC w/doctor after NTNP for 2 and 1/2 years. I told DH lets just do a round of IUI and a round of IVF and if they don't work just stop. But ATM he's against IUI & IVF.

So I am 9DPO CD21, 6 more days and AF will either show up or not, but right now I am experiencing cramping. I take progesterone, but I did not experience this type of cramping last month, any thoughts that this could be implantation?

Sounds promising!! Fx'd!

I've put a filter on so it's easier to see.... I'm not going crazy and seeing things that aren't there am I?

I see something. Is there anyway to get a pic without the light shining on it?

When is AF due?

Af is suppose to arrive Tuesday. Usually I have a bit of spotting before she comes. Today I have had so much EWCM every time I wipe after going to the bathroom, with light red/pink in it. I can't remember if there was this much last month or not, didn't record anything down.

Exciting!!!! I hope it's your BFP!

Hey tuesday it's possible your not crazy. Why not try a FRER tomorrow?

Also anyone know what to do when temping and you wake up an hour early? I heard your supposed to take the temp and add .2 to it.

Thanks for your comment :flower:

I think I might just try that... waves of nausea type feeling and a lot of burping too today!

If I'm not pregnant I'm going to have to give up SS'ing I think.... ha, as if! So annoying.

What is SSing? Also when you took the FRER was it with FMU? (I'm not sure where in the world you are but I'm assuming AU?

AFM- CD16 here. Due to ovulate in 2 - 5 days but my OPK's aren't much darker (will post comparison pic later). Also do any of you gals have problems with sex being awkward during baby making week? Me and DH have BD'ed 4x so far and I just can't seem to 'cross the finish line'. I NEVER have that problem with DH.... Ever. It's got me worried. I told him how about we just have sex to have sex with each other and he said we'd never get pregnant then cause we wouldn't have sex enough or at the right time. Having twinges mainly on the left side (which is the side I'm supposed to ovulate on) but also occasional twinges on the right.

Lynsey I definitely see it but it looks really early!
I guess you must've got a little bding in when you said you hadn't!

Afm crampy hips / lower back. Could be anywhere between 5 and 14 dpo :/

Well afteri got the second positive opk, even though I felt rubbish we decided to bd.... No romance to it whatsoever but if it resulted in a Bfp then I'm ok with it! :winkwink:

Ff decided to give me crosshairs today.. Not entirely convinced though but we shall see ey. It has me down as 5dpo but doesn't it usually put in at 3dpo?

Still doing the baby dance in case it is wrong!

Dsem.... Here is this mornings without any lights shining on it.... Even my husband says he can clearly see it. Still, very early so trying not to get ahead of myself!

If my cycle is as it was last month I will be due on tomorrow or weds, if not, then I still have 5 days before AF is due.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 9
Lynsey I can see that line :) x

DSemcho, thanks for your comment. I am in New Zealand, I didn't test with FMU no, probably should have waited till tomorrow but either way think I'm far too early :( I won't give up hope just yet though.

SS'ing = Symptom Spotting! Saw it on another forum when searching for "am I pregnant" clues. ;)

Ooooh I think that could be our 3rd BFP!! It's not even October yet and this thread is already turning out to be lucky!

DSemcho, thanks for your comment. I am in New Zealand, I didn't test with FMU no, probably should have waited till tomorrow but either way think I'm far too early :( I won't give up hope just yet though.

SS'ing = Symptom Spotting! Saw it on another forum when searching for "am I pregnant" clues. ;)

Whoop, I'm in nz too! Hopefully we get our kiwi babies this cycle!

I can see it too Lynsey, congratulations!

So, if FF has me down at 5dpo today, that means that pain I was getting the other day was ovulation pain right? I just looked back through my old posts to confirm and it was indeed on Wednesday last week that I felt like my ovaries were popping. And that's the day FF is saying I ovulated.. This charting malarky is all new to me so I'm still dubious as to whether to trust these crosshairs or not.

On the bright side, if it is correct, it means all my calculations were near enough right and my testing date can stay the same :) and my TWW will only be an 8 day wait :p and I ovulated 2 days earlier than the last time on clomid :)

Looks like my date will be changing! Another messed up cycle for me. I swear it's my cyst playing up. Gonna try and get in the doctors today!

You may have something there brunette. Seeing as last cycle was normal but one before was screwy, maybe that cyst is a factor when you try to ovulate from that ovary?

That's exactly my thought! I'm so upset :( I thought things were back to "normal". I nearly didn't chart this month. I'm so glad I did!

Whoop, I'm in nz too! Hopefully we get our kiwi babies this cycle!

I can see it too Lynsey, congratulations!

Yay another Kiwi! Nice to "meet" you Rozzer :)

That's exactly my thought! I'm so upset :( I thought things were back to "normal". I nearly didn't chart this month. I'm so glad I did!

Let us know what the doctor says. I only think thats a factor because I have pcos and obviously that can make ovulation screwy all the time. But I think that's more to do with hormones not being able to escape my ovaries

Hey lynsey,

Those ics pickup hcg at a level of 10, frers pick up hcg at 20 or 25, since hcg doubles every 48 hours I wouldn't be worried about the frer not showing it for the next 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->