October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Ssing is the worst!
I have had 2 burps that led to really acidy spews In the mouth today!

I was joking yes lol my doctors is the same. I would be lucky to get in before 12. I've had a 9am appointment before and thought I would be seen almost on time, surely they can't be that far behind at 9am. I got in at 9:55

Lol! My doc is pretty good.

Ps. It's 630pm and I've made it through the day without poas!! - granted though, it is the only day I'm at work all day so can't.

Could you ladies put me down for October 12th please? :D

I was just laid down and was prodding my stomach, I prodded near my right hip and nearly jumped out of my skin. Talk about pain!

Dsem.... Here is this mornings without any lights shining on it.... Even my husband says he can clearly see it. Still, very early so trying not to get ahead of myself!

If my cycle is as it was last month I will be due on tomorrow or weds, if not, then I still have 5 days before AF is due.

I'd say that's a BFP! :D But I'm not gonna say congrats yet until you're convinced :)

Lynsey I can see that line :) x

DSemcho, thanks for your comment. I am in New Zealand, I didn't test with FMU no, probably should have waited till tomorrow but either way think I'm far too early :( I won't give up hope just yet though.

SS'ing = Symptom Spotting! Saw it on another forum when searching for "am I pregnant" clues. ;)

Definitely FMU!! It's the post potent because you've been holding it all night. Maybe wait a day or two?

Hey lynsey,

Those ics pickup hcg at a level of 10, frers pick up hcg at 20 or 25, since hcg doubles every 48 hours I wouldn't be worried about the frer not showing it for the next 2 days.

^^She's right! My IC's (Wondfo) are the same sensitivity as the FRER's. But I noticed the cassette's I can buy at the Commissary are like a 15.

Still having cramps on and off... Still don't have a positive OPK yet >_< And my temp seems to be wonky... Thoughts? Is my temp supposed to go up and down like that?? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d10be

Hey lynsey,

Those ics pickup hcg at a level of 10, frers pick up hcg at 20 or 25, since hcg doubles every 48 hours I wouldn't be worried about the frer not showing it for the next 2 days.

Thanks hopeful, I was wondering as I did a frer this morning but couldn't see anything on it.

My ICs are supposed to be 10 but I'm not sure. I found my FRER was better than my IC. It's different for everyone tho :)

Well, AF arrived this morning, lots of bright red when I wiped :( I'm done thinking "this is my month", so frustrating. I will admit, I'm more glad to see AF than a BFN, but still disheartening when we've been trying, and pretty much BDing when we're suppose to. This 20% chance of conceiving is BS. I envy those who try for one month and BAM get their BFP, I wish it was that easy for me.
I think I may got MIA this month of the boards, just try and not read what other people are doing and so on. I don't want to get my hopes up again.
Sorry, bit of a rant this morning. Still a little upset.

Sorry to hear that Salu :( Loads and loads of babydust for next month <3

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Flibberty I've had to give a urine sample today, swabs tomorrow and been referred for another scan. Turns out cyst is on opposite side!

Wow - lots of action on this thread over the weekend!! Hope everyone had a good weekend:)
I have been getting lots of symptoms - nausea and horrendous hotflashes!!! Very tired and sore lower back, funny pains and cramps high up in my abdomen. Been testing with dollarstore tests and so far bfn's.

Well, AF arrived this morning, lots of bright red when I wiped :( I'm done thinking "this is my month", so frustrating. I will admit, I'm more glad to see AF than a BFN, but still disheartening when we've been trying, and pretty much BDing when we're suppose to. This 20% chance of conceiving is BS. I envy those who try for one month and BAM get their BFP, I wish it was that easy for me.
I think I may got MIA this month of the boards, just try and not read what other people are doing and so on. I don't want to get my hopes up again.

Sorry to hear AF showed:(

It's almost October :)
Well in Australia it's only 2 hours away anyway.

Dsem.... Here is this mornings without any lights shining on it.... Even my husband says he can clearly see it. Still, very early so trying not to get ahead of myself!

If my cycle is as it was last month I will be due on tomorrow or weds, if not, then I still have 5 days before AF is due.

I see it!!!!! Hope this is it for you Fxed!!!!!

See I'd rather see a bfn than AF... Each day u get a bfn you hold a teeny bit of hope for the next day decreasing daily until you know AF is inevitable, instead of being optimistic for 14 whole days then boom devastation as she suddenly sneaks up on you!

Sorry to hear, but try and keep your head up. Next month is a brand new month :) At least that is what I am telling myself now too. I had the smallest amount of spotting and cramping today which is what usually happens right before AF. So after all the symptoms I was experiencing and really feeling like this could be the month, now I'm not so sure either :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->