October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I was bad and tested super early at 9dpo with a Wondfo this morning. There was a ghosty line so I was even more bad and busted out a frer. I'm saying too close to call at this point, but cautiously optimistic! (Slight tweaks to pull out the color, but it looks much better in person)

Attachments

• frer9dpo2.jpg
    frer9dpo2.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 36
I do too, but that was done this morning. I just did one now and there's nothing at all

I was bad and tested super early at 9dpo with a Wondfo this morning. There was a ghosty line so I was even more bad and busted out a frer. I'm saying too close to call at this point, but cautiously optimistic! (Slight tweaks to pull out the color, but it looks much better in person)

Yes yes and yes...definitely there is a line.

I SEE IT I SEE IT!!

This thread is super dooper lucky!

Yay! Thanks guys. Don't mark me as a BFP yet, gonna wait a few days and do it again to verify. :)

I'm giving all my tests to my husband... I'm driving myself mad. Of course the test I did this evening wasn't going to work...I did it only an hour after I last peed for goodness sake! The one from this morning has an obvious pink line, so I'm going to leave it at that for a few days and try to chill!

This baby making malarkey is turning me into a nutter!

Aw man, I keep getting hot flashes today. Severely peeing me off! I thought I was done with this!

I'm giving all my tests to my husband... I'm driving myself mad. Of course the test I did this evening wasn't going to work...I did it only an hour after I last peed for goodness sake! The one from this morning has an obvious pink line, so I'm going to leave it at that for a few days and try to chill!

Good for you! I am going nutters to about baby making.

Aw man, I keep getting hot flashes today. Severely peeing me off! I thought I was done with this!

I'm sorry Flibberty! Hopefully it's a good thing.

AFM - I've been having headaches for the past few nights, and my OPKs aren't nearly dark enough to suggest ovulating in a few days so I'm kinda thinking this might be my first anovulatory cycle. Boo. I'll know in a few days though. Also been having bouts of nausea which is making me even more miserable. DH flipped tonight and said he is considering just not trying anymore - but I know he is just stressed because of the government shutdown and he might not get paid at the middle of February. He apologized later though thankfully. He told me he doesn't want to consider IUI or IVF until we've paid off our debt. Which is pointless because we have my student loans as well as his military credit card and our club card that our internet bill and storage unit goes on. So we're going to have that for a while. I'm hoping he will change his mind.

Lynsey! Your morning test will always be more accurate than evening. Try again in the morning you should see a good line! Lizchase- yay I'm calling BFP!!

Well it's officially October now....let the testing begin!!!

Arrrgggghhhh!! I can't cope!! I've been testing everyday for the past week! Only because I got a batch of Cheapies off Amazon. Every one BFN. AF due tomorrow.....I just know if I was pregnant, there would be a line by now.

Boobs are killing, dead cert sign of af

I'm dreading going to the toilet now :(

This will be my 19th month TTC.

Good luck to everyone xxx :hugs:

Thanks ladies :)
Reading those made me feel a bit better!
OH said I have to stop being so calculated with this whole TTC. He said, "he" will come when he comes (I guess he wants a boy, lol).
Stupid OvuFriend and their pregnancy detectors, saying if I tested I would have a 54% chance, lol.

Loving all the possible bfps in here! Great start to the month! I'm still waiting on ov but it should be tomorrow or Wednesday. Best part of the cycle!

I tested today at 6+ dpo, bfn but as always I always THINK I see a little start to something!

I'm also 6 dpo and tested too....aaaaand BNF :shrug: Don't even know why I bother testing this early?! I swear I'm a masochist! LOL

Good for you! I am going nutters to about baby making.

I'm sorry Flibberty! Hopefully it's a good thing.

AFM - I've been having headaches for the past few nights, and my OPKs aren't nearly dark enough to suggest ovulating in a few days so I'm kinda thinking this might be my first anovulatory cycle. Boo. I'll know in a few days though. Also been having bouts of nausea which is making me even more miserable. DH flipped tonight and said he is considering just not trying anymore - but I know he is just stressed because of the government shutdown and he might not get paid at the middle of February. He apologized later though thankfully. He told me he doesn't want to consider IUI or IVF until we've paid off our debt. Which is pointless because we have my student loans as well as his military credit card and our club card that our internet bill and storage unit goes on. So we're going to have that for a while. I'm hoping he will change his mind.

Well, at least he said he would consider it in the future! That is a step in the right direction, and until that happens you can have fun trying!

Arrrgggghhhh!! I can't cope!! I've been testing everyday for the past week! Only because I got a batch of Cheapies off Amazon. Every one BFN. AF due tomorrow.....I just know if I was pregnant, there would be a line by now.

Boobs are killing, dead cert sign of af

I'm dreading going to the toilet now :(

This will be my 19th month TTC.

Good luck to everyone xxx :hugs:

You're not out until :witch: shows her head. I had an early miscarriage in July, and I didn't get a positive until the day of AF. It might still be early. Do you temp at all? If that is elevated still, you have a chance.

Thanks ladies :)
Reading those made me feel a bit better!
OH said I have to stop being so calculated with this whole TTC. He said, "he" will come when he comes (I guess he wants a boy, lol).
Stupid OvuFriend and their pregnancy detectors, saying if I tested I would have a 54% chance, lol.

Where did you see that in ovufriend? I am still trying to get used to that site.

I tested today at 6+ dpo, bfn but as always I always THINK I see a little start to something!

I ran out of tests last month when AF was almost a week late, and made my hubby promise me he wouldn't let me buy anymore until at least 10dpo. I'm already taking a prenatal so the only difference would be when I were to call the doctor. I already have an appointment for 10/14 so maybe I'll just hold off and let the doctor test for me. Then I won't have to see the negative if it turns out that way (of course then I won't see the positive develop either)

I'm also 6 dpo and tested too....aaaaand BNF :shrug: Don't even know why I bother testing this early?! I swear I'm a masochist! LOL

I don't know exactly how many I am just that a blood test exactly 6 days ago said I ovulated. Progesterone was only 6.1 so I'd prob ovulated no more than a day or 2 before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->