October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I'm officially out, AF arrived today :cry: Feeling very sad as I was having a lot of symptoms and had my hopes up too high.

The only plus side is I can have drinks on holiday in 2 weeks, and also when I have the in-laws visiting for 3 weeks. Think a few glasses of wine may be required to get me through that one :wacko:.

Good luck to all the testers this month. I hope to see many BFP's!! :)

I'm officially out, AF arrived today :cry: Feeling very sad as I was having a lot of symptoms and had my hopes up too high.

The only plus side is I can have drinks on holiday in 2 weeks, and also when I have the in-laws visiting for 3 weeks. Think a few glasses of wine may be required to get me through that one :wacko:.

Well your still in for October!!!

Considering I don't normally have AF can someone tell me if this sounds like a normal pms symptom? Breasts burning , particularly around the nipple. Does anyone get this just b4 AF?

Very true. I guess my new date will be Oct 30th. Can you mark me for then please Flibberty? :)

Considering I don't normally have AF can someone tell me if this sounds like a normal pms symptom? Breasts burning , particularly around the nipple. Does anyone get this just b4 AF?

My nipples hurt all this cycle starting right after 1 DPO. It wasn't all the time but it was very sore. I guess that is why I thought I may be preggers. Mine usually only get sore right b4 AF and not really too bad. It is more the cramps that are a dead give away for me.

Hey lovely ladies..... I think I'm back....

I'm nearly 100% sure I've lost my little bean! I've a scan tomorrow at 2pm, but I already know they'll find nothing! I'm hoping they'll give me a clean bill of health to start trying again!!

So Debs... Could you put me in for 31/10?

xxxxxx

Totally in the same boat of feeling defeated. Bfn today with frer and fmu, 11dpo. I've always showed pos by now, so just waiting for AF. I have an appt tomm with my obgyn. Can anyone explain what i should ask about for first ever visit regarding this?i honestly don't think it is my infertility that is the issue. Ive been pregnant many times. First time. I don't know how to take first step in regards to my fiance. Any help would be appreciated!!!

I was the same, I have a son from a previous relationship. My husband has no children, we've been trying for over 2years and to no avail. After tests my husband came back fine and it was me who had infertility problems. I didn't understand how as I have been pregnant before.
I asked lots of questions, I.e. what can be done if its me or husband, length of process, success rates etc. but try to stay positive throughout the process, me and my husband have had many a fall out due to this. Although came back stronger it still puts strain on. X

Loving all the possible bfps in here! Great start to the month! I'm still waiting on ov but it should be tomorrow or Wednesday. Best part of the cycle!

I'm supposed to OV tomorrow (Wednesday here). But it could be between then and Saturday...

guess i felt like updating, BFN this morning at over a week late. no sign of AF.

if i end up being pregnant im buying everone sombreros
:happydance:

but most likely my uterus is just playing some kind of sick joke on me.
and AF will come a month from now.

I want a sombrero!!!!

Well, I've done another test this morning and it was negative. I must have had 2 very convincing Evaps in a row.

Gutted.

I'm sorry Lynsey. Wait a couple more days?

I had a really horrific vivid nightmare this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so now I feel crappy.

I'm feeling very defeated today. Even though I know I did everything possible to get pregnant I don't think this is my month. Don't know why.. think its just the tiredness talking.

Boo! No negative thinking Flibberty!!!

Very true. I guess my new date will be Oct 30th. Can you mark me for then please Flibberty? :)

I'm sorry you got AF, but at least you're still in for Oct!

AFM - still no positive OPK :(

I'm nearly 100% sure I've lost my little bean! I've a scan tomorrow at 2pm, but I already know they'll find nothing! I'm hoping they'll give me a clean bill of health to start trying again!!

xxxxxx

Awww im so sorry to hear that, I hope you have a wee miracle that is growing and sticking xx

xxxxxx

Sorry to hear that! Good luck for tomorrow, I hope it turns out to be good news for you x

Updates will be done in a couple of hours. I currently have a VERY hyper child going crazy. Not good when I'm unbelievably tired and got a huge headache :(

Well, I'm still in for October 26th. Saw the gynaecologist this morning and he says he thinks my positives were chemical pregnancy. Said its very common and gave me a massive lecture on chilling out. Told me to get rid of my opk tests and to not buy any pregnancy tests till the day AFTER I miss a period, and basically just relax and have fun with my husband.

I'm going to take his advice which means I won't be back till the 26th. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see lots of BFP's when I get back!!

xxxxxx

Sorry to hear. Maybe you'll get a nice surprise. If not, hopefully you can spring back quickly.

My breasts used to get tender around AF when I was a lot younger (high school), but they don't anymore. The only time I get sore nipples/breasts now is if I'm pregnant :thumbup:

Well, I'm 4 dpo today. Yesterday I experienced some very dull AF type cramps off and on. Hopefully it's a fertilized egg making it's way down! I was super emotional the other day, (1 dpo), but that is so early that I'm chalking that up to just a bad day.

xxxxxx

Aww very sorry to hear.

I hope you get good news today Sofaqueen77!! Thinking of you:) :hugs:

I had an appt with my RE yesterday and got my AMH results - 10.6 so basically on the low side but not terrible. He also did my beta - I'm worried it's too early though as I was only 11dpo:( he seemed to think it was fine. I get the results today and I'm worried. I just really want this month to work. Not sure how much more I can take! We discussed IVF and costs etc and it's just so much. We would only be able to afford 1 cycle of it and I know I would stress the whole time about it not working!! I'm a mess today:(

My breasts used to get tender around AF when I was a lot younger (high school), but they don't anymore. The only time I get sore nipples/breasts now is if I'm pregnant :thumbup:

Well, I'm 4 dpo today. Yesterday I experienced some very dull AF type cramps off and on. Hopefully it's a fertilized egg making it's way down! I was super emotional the other day, (1 dpo), but that is so early that I'm chalking that up to just a bad day.

Yeah the last few days they've felt tingly when I take my bra off but I've just started wearing my sexy bras again so they're alot more constricting than the old comfys!
However today I had none clean so was wearing a maternity / bfing bra when they started really burning- the pain has completely gone now though!

Cramps sound good! I'm constantly searching for them but can't find them lol! The major thing that alerted me to test last pregnancy (chemical) was (tmi alert) I woke up during the night in so much constipation pain. I sat on the toilet for like 20 min b4 giving up and finally going back to sleep only to wake up 2 hours later with THE WORST diarrhea, I barely made it across the hall to the toilet. Seemed odd to go from one extreme to the other and got my BFP the next day.

I had an appt with my RE yesterday and got my AMH results - 10.6 so basically on the low side but not terrible. He also did my beta - I'm worried it's too early though as I was only 11dpo:( he seemed to think it was fine. I get the results today and I'm worried. I just really want this month to work. Not sure how much more I can take! We discussed IVF and costs etc and it's just so much. We would only be able to afford 1 cycle of it and I know I would stress the whole time about it not working!! I'm a mess today:(

That amh is actually pretty high not low, how old are you?

My SIL had 8 failed rounds of ivf- though she says she's glad that even though it didn't work she has no regrets and knows she tried everything possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->