October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

aaaaand all my "symptoms" are gone it seems, 10dpo? That's a give or take though given my cycle length varies and I don't do temping.

I did however order online some OPKs and PreSeed last night, just in case this isn't our cycle, I'd love to get a handle on when I actually do ovulate so I don't need to do this guessing game thing.

I think I'm out but I will wait in vain hope :)

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO:
The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

Jrepp: On the left hand side, where it has your ovulation predictor, underneath it, when you reach a certain point in your DPO, it'll start giving you points (out of a 100) based on percentages of other women who got BFP's during the same DPO as you are currently on. Then when you reach like 8 or 9 DPO, it'll start telling you if you were to take a HPT, how likely it would turn into a BFP. Kind of disheartening when you have a 54%, and then AF show up!

Jrepp: On the left hand side, where it has your ovulation predictor, underneath it, when you reach a certain point in your DPO, it'll start giving you points (out of a 100) based on percentages of other women who got BFP's during the same DPO as you are currently on. Then when you reach like 8 or 9 DPO, it'll start telling you if you were to take a HPT, how likely it would turn into a BFP. Kind of disheartening when you have a 54%, and then AF show up!

Ok, so I'm not there yet. I'm 4 dpo. At one point I had like 40 points but then my ovulation crosshairs moved and I haven't gotten any points since.

Ok, so I'm not there yet. I'm 4 dpo. At one point I had like 40 points but then my ovulation crosshairs moved and I haven't gotten any points since.

Nope, in a few days it'll start doing all the math for you. It'll usually give you 2 points for every symptom that was similar to what other women had. But not ALL symptoms give you points every day, lol. I'm starting to take it with a grain of salt now. This will be my third time using it for temping/charting, so I'm going to try and not read too much into the signs like before.

Nope, in a few days it'll start doing all the math for you. It'll usually give you 2 points for every symptom that was similar to what other women had. But not ALL symptoms give you points every day, lol. I'm starting to take it with a grain of salt now. This will be my third time using it for temping/charting, so I'm going to try and not read too much into the signs like before.

Have you tried countdowntopregnancy.com at all? I like it better than FF and ovufriend. It seems to be the most accurate and has the most options

guess i felt like updating, BFN this morning at over a week late. no sign of AF.

if i end up being pregnant im buying everone sombreros
:happydance:

but most likely my uterus is just playing some kind of sick joke on me.
and AF will come a month from now.

guess i felt like updating, BFN this morning at over a week late. no sign of AF.

if i end up being pregnant im buying everone sombreros
:happydance:

but most likely my uterus is just playing some kind of sick joke on me.
and AF will come a month from now.

Is your cycle typically consistent?

I also noticed today that my cervix is still really high up

Have you tried countdowntopregnancy.com at all? I like it better than FF and ovufriend. It seems to be the most accurate and has the most options

I did sign up for that as well. Kind of confused me a little, but I think I may take a better look at it now, seeing as how I've now started a new cycle.

just checking in - hoping its ov time in the next few days, though really not much sign of it yet. still waiting for ewcm on day 13 and i usually ov day 15-16. that being said i've never been so stressed out at work or life so might not be a good month?? i'm trying to relax!!

you might remember i'm away from my husband til friday - and afraid i will have missed my ov by then so i am going to try to get him to come visit either tomorrow night or wed night but having a hard time figuring out when!! part of me thinks earlier is better so we don't miss it, and if i ov on thursday i will be home friday and could BD at lunch time. but if i ov wednesday he has to come tomorrow! you probably all think i'm crazy but we're losing our insurance in july so i just HAVE to try, even if its once (or twice!!) what do you think?

ttc = crazy town

just checking in - hoping its ov time in the next few days, though really not much sign of it yet. still waiting for ewcm on day 13 and i usually ov day 15-16. that being said i've never been so stressed out at work or life so might not be a good month?? i'm trying to relax!!

you might remember i'm away from my husband til friday - and afraid i will have missed my ov by then so i am going to try to get him to come visit either tomorrow night or wed night but having a hard time figuring out when!! part of me thinks earlier is better so we don't miss it, and if i ov on thursday i will be home friday and could BD at lunch time. but if i ov wednesday he has to come tomorrow! you probably all think i'm crazy but we're losing our insurance in july so i just HAVE to try, even if its once (or twice!!) what do you think?

ttc = crazy town

I think earlier but lack of ewcm and stress sounds like you'll ov late.
What are your opks looking like?

Justagirl you can take evening primrose oil to help with ewcm - it helped me this month I think!

Good luck xx

Well, I've done another test this morning and it was negative. I must have had 2 very convincing Evaps in a row.

Gutted.

Well, I've done another test this morning and it was negative. I must have had 2 very convincing Evaps in a row.

Gutted.

Aww Lynsey, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

What dpo are you?

Gutted.

:( it would've been REALLY lucky though to fall on just your 2nd month of trying.
We're they the same tests you used today and yesterday? (Clutching at straws here)

I had a really horrific vivid nightmare this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so now I feel crappy.

I'm feeling very defeated today. Even though I know I did everything possible to get pregnant I don't think this is my month. Don't know why.. think its just the tiredness talking.

I feel like AF is coming :/ got that heavy/ warm/ achy feeling down below and earlier my nips were burning! Still a bit sore now. I hate not knowing how many dpo I am!

Gutted.

:( it would've been REALLY lucky though to fall on just your 2nd month of trying.
We're they the same tests you used today and yesterday? (Clutching at straws here)

Yes, all the Internet cheapies.

I'm not certain what DPO I actually am, but I came off the pill in may, I had a 35 day cycle, then 33, then 29. If I'm still 29 days like last month then AF should show up today but so far no sign.

Oh well, off for my colposcopy I go today! ( I had a borderline changes smear a year ago, last one was normal but I apparently live in a pilot area and they're forcing me to go for an exploratory colposcopy today. There would have been no risk to baby if I was as there's no treatment, they just want to double check my cervix under a huge microscope)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->