October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

What is AMH? And how much is IVF there?

Amh is your ovarian reserve (how many eggs your body is attempting to mature) as we get closer to menopause the number gets higher because our body is using up the last of the eggs and also needs to go through a few to find a good quality one.

Oh.... I should get mine checked o_O

Is it a blood test?

BFN. :( rough start to the morning. Good luck everyone! See ya next month.

BFN. Its still early, Im only 9dpo. but I just have a feeling im out this month. Would have been a great comeback but maybe next time. I guess ill just test till AF shows.:nope:

FX tddunn! :thumbup:

I am 8dpo. I dont really have any symptoms but I cant stop peeing!!! Its ridiculous. I dont remember suffering with this early on in pregnancy so Im not sure if I am drinking more than normal and not noticing or what it is!! :shrug:

Bplorton, sorry to hear that. When is AF due?

Tddunn, hopefully you get a BFP, it's definitely still early!

AMH is anti-mullerian hormone and it just gives an idea of how many eggs are left - quantity not quality. It lowers with age. Mine is 10.6 pmol/L which equals 1.5 ng/mL on a different scale (depends on how the lab reports it). My clinic likes to see above 16 but 10.6 isn't to bad. FSH is the hormone that goes up with age and can be related to egg quality - mine is about 11 (slightly elevated) most place like to see under 10.

Wow. I'm surprised my doctor didn't check all that since I had two losses and on,y those known.

Still not feeling great idk what's going on.... Gonna relax tonight with some DiGiorno a Stuffed Crust pizza, How I Met Your Mother and heaps of water...
Found out the government shutdown will affect me! but not like other government employees. My place of employments hours are cutting down so I might have to start working for my squadron commander so I can still get my hours in.

Hey lovely ladies..... I think I'm back....

I'm nearly 100% sure I've lost my little bean! I've a scan tomorrow at 2pm, but I already know they'll find nothing! I'm hoping they'll give me a clean bill of health to start trying again!!

So Debs... Could you put me in for 31/10?

xxxxxx

I am praying for your little bean to be still there. :hugs:

Hello all! I'm new here and 7 DPO. Of course I am CRAZY and tested way too early at 5 and 6 DPO. Needless to say they were BFN. I'm so impatient! I think I'm going to wait to test again until 9 or 10 DPO. Symptoms have been slightly sore/tingly nipples and boobs, crampy, super tired and stuffy nose. With my last pregnancy I remember putting on a night shirt and after it grazed my very sensitive chest, I looked at my husband and said "I'm pregnant!" Just like that I knew, and I never feel sore nipples around AF, it's only sore boobs a few days before. Here's to hoping for a big ol' fatty positive in a few days!

So I'm completely out for September already so thought I'd start the October thread! Anybody else ready to join? I'll add y'all to the list!

Good luck ladies :D

:dust:

October 1st
:bfp:Ac2010:bfp:
Boumboum
:witch:Salu_34:witch:
Lauren1979
Friskyfish
Kiallen
jenmcn1
tddunn
Navyvet98
Bplorton
lmbhj
:bfp: Jkm1986 :bfp:
sunspotss

October 2nd

Curly123

October 3rd
ashleighhh
Nabbz90
Alyk_1980
Mangoes
My Lobster
Mas1118

October 4th
HGsurvivor05
Nini Lopez
LalaR
rtebbe89
amgraf86
x Zaly x

October 5th
brittany12
Rozzer
MasonsMommy11

October 6th
Flibberty87
Missbx
tuesdaysbaby
alicarr74

October7th
Michelle8733
KC6
MissyLissy
Cjohnson13
Jokerette
Lii24

October 8th
Frizzabelle
LizChase
hopefulfor1st
MommyCandice

October 9th
Brunettebimbo
beneathmywing

October 10th
xQuinnx
Bump4Me2013
Miana
Jrepp
jamesmomma201
Dolphinz4

October 11th
CM Punk
3chords
WiniPooh
chelsealynnb

October 12th
whigfield

October 13th
floridasian

October 14th
Pinga
Anniebobs

October 15th
foursacharm

October 16th

October 17th
WDWJess
DSemcho
Poppygirl05
Edwina1984
Justagirl2
2moms2be

October 18th

October 19th
Hiding
Krissykat1006
MrsB413

October 20th

October 21st
MrsLake2013
Kyliem87
DD80

October 22nd
Fairyy

October 23rd

October 24th

October 25th
iwillbepreggo
DenyseGiguere
xEmmaDx

October 26th
ellitigg
Lynsey82

October 27th

October 28th

October 29th
Amalee

October 30th

October 31st
Timetotry

You can put me down for testing October 12th:)

Hi ladies,

Well I tested this morning and...although hubby is warning me not to get too excited (and I'm not) we both see something on each of the tests I took.

I can't upload them here but if anyone wants to look or offer an opinion I've uploaded them to ctp. One shot of both tests, the other of just the free.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181431
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181435

I definitely see another line on the second picture! YAY! :) Congrats!!

I'll be testing for the very first time on October 8th! Eek!

I'm out ladies. Af showed up bang on time this morning :cry:

I'm now booked in for my 21 day blood test, see if anything's wrong x

Good luck ladies Xx

I'm out ladies. Af showed up bang on time this morning :cry:

I'm now booked in for my 21 day blood test, see if anything's wrong x

Good luck ladies Xx

I'm sorry. :hugs: I hope all goes well with your test!

So I of course took another test and I swear I see something or maybe it's just my eyes. Idk how to upload pictures on here but I haven't tried yet maybe ill figure it out. Have a few symptoms 2 days till AF arrives so I guess I'll wait and test again then. It wasn't FMU so maybe that's why it's light or I'm totally just imagining things lol. I think next cycle I might try smep, anyone give it a go before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->