October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

After being diagnosed with PCOS yesterday - though my doctor confirmed today he wasn't too concerned and is not worried about it affecting my fertility - I was thinking of buying some OPK's. Has anyone else used them, and do you like them? I never used them before, but thinking now it might be a good idea.

Sofaqueen, I am praying for good news tomorrow hun xxx

Congratulations on the BFP :) and welcome to OCTOBER :)

AFM I am currently 11 DPO I got my BFP by this time with DD so my thinking is I am out this month although this evening I went to the toilet and wiped and had like EW CM/mucus with red tinge through it. My temps have been lower last 2 days, not below coverline but lower than other post 'o' temps. I don't know what to think, having cramps and like pinching feeling at lower left side which I am pretty sure is the side I 'o'd from.

Good luck ladies and wish I never bought internet cheapies as far too tempting!

Sofaqueen I hope you get good news at your appt. xx

Rozzer, I hope it is your BFP & HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) Looks to be a cracker of day where I am so hope it's the same for you x

Hey Flibberty87
Can you add me again for October 29th. Seeing as how AF came a day early, I am technically still in the October testing thread.

Thanks hun :)

After being diagnosed with PCOS yesterday - though my doctor confirmed today he wasn't too concerned and is not worried about it affecting my fertility - I was thinking of buying some OPK's. Has anyone else used them, and do you like them? I never used them before, but thinking now it might be a good idea.

I use the clear blue digital opk's and I love them. It takes the guesswork out of determining whether or not the test line is the right color and tells me when my surge is. It doesn't guarantee ovulation but it's a good predictor that your body is at least trying.

Sofaqueen, I'm hoping for good news for you hun. Keep us posted!

Rozzer - FX'd for your BFP!

Oh my word it's a long time until the 26th! I need lots of you to get your BFPs to keep me going :D

Hi everyone, :wave:
I just started here yesterday

This is my first month off the pill and so I have no idea when AF is due.
I'm 15 dpo and my bbt is still up.
I'm planning on testing 10/07 if AF doesn't show up. Can I be added?:blush:

Past few days I have been so exhausted:sleep:, dizzy:wacko:, nauseated and with little to no appetite. I had cramping 12, 13 & 14 dpo, but AF didn't show. I realize that these could be symptoms that my system is just trying to get regular again from the pills, but here is to hoping O:)

Im praying for those who are unsure what's going on....that has to be very difficult. When you see a bfp, your high hopes go from just that to SOARING! The best of baby dust to you....
And congrats Rozzer!
I went to the dr today. I haven't started af YET but it is so close. Horrible cramping. All signs point to it. Oh well. Dr says he definitely feels i am ovulating fine. Won't do anything, not even a S\A on OH until its been one year ttc. Its only been 4 months. He says I'm doing everything as best i can, and to just take it one month at a time. EASY for him to say....anyway, I'm going to drink some beer this weekend and go camping haha...there is always next month right?i will still be testing at the end of oct tho, and be watching for all the amazing bfps we will be getting this month!!!
Best wishes, baby dust, and alllll that stuff lol!
You all are so supportive!

Hi ladies,

Well I tested this morning and...although hubby is warning me not to get too excited (and I'm not) we both see something on each of the tests I took.

I can't upload them here but if anyone wants to look or offer an opinion I've uploaded them to ctp. One shot of both tests, the other of just the free.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181431
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181435

I see them!

Hi ladies,

Well I tested this morning and...although hubby is warning me not to get too excited (and I'm not) we both see something on each of the tests I took.

I can't upload them here but if anyone wants to look or offer an opinion I've uploaded them to ctp. One shot of both tests, the other of just the free.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181431
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181435

I see them!

I see it on the ic but not the frer, but I'm on my phone.

OK, I think I've updated everybody correctly and added all the newbies in! Happy Mommi I'm so sorry I must have completely missed your post! <3

Hope everyone is doing well today!

AFM - having a few twinges in my uterus area and felt sick earlier but I think that;s just because I am so exhausted :(

Chelsealynn, AF is due tomorrow. I guess it's possible it's still early but I just have a feeling I'm out this month. :( I am sending baby dust to you all! :)

Having what I hope are ovulation pains. Still no temp drop or positive OPK.

Morning Ladies,

Bit of a TMI question but I'm a first time TTC'er so this is all new: veiny boobs? I noticed a couple of days ago that the veins on my bbs were more prominent, less so in the morning and increasing in prominence throughout the day. The veins seem to be increasing in number too with some now in/around my areola.

Because I'm symptom spotting and guessing my mind is playing tricks on me but I don't think I've had these before with PMS? I normally get super sore bbs after ov, but this month and last month I haven't had that.

I also have what look like little white pimples around my areola (circumference) I've looked online and realised these could be a sign too???

Gosh, bring on test day or AF!!

You missed me!! :( I'm gonna test on October 23rd! xx

Morning Ladies,

Bit of a TMI question but I'm a first time TTC'er so this is all new: veiny boobs? I noticed a couple of days ago that the veins on my bbs were more prominent, less so in the morning and increasing in prominence throughout the day. The veins seem to be increasing in number too with some now in/around my areola.

Because I'm symptom spotting and guessing my mind is playing tricks on me but I don't think I've had these before with PMS? I normally get super sore bbs after ov, but this month and last month I haven't had that.

I also have what look like little white pimples around my areola (circumference) I've looked online and realised these could be a sign too???

It could be but the bumps on the areola and also veins seem to change with the temperature for me! And at the end of the day they always look veinier for me and my nipples look a bit bigger- I think it's cos they're constrained in a bra all day maybe for me

Morning Ladies,

It could be but the bumps on the areola and also veins seem to change with the temperature for me! And at the end of the day they always look veinier for me and my nipples look a bit bigger- I think it's cos they're constrained in a bra all day maybe for me

Thank you hopefulfor1st :)

I will keep on prodding and searching for the next week or so!! :p

Morning Ladies,

Thank you hopefulfor1st :)

I will keep on prodding and searching for the next week or so!! :p

Lol, how many times did I say "for me" I just wanted to clarify that my symptoms may be different to yours. I only noticed because at night time I'd think "these look like pregnant breasts!" Then the next morning I'd be like "oh now they look back to normal :( " lol

Hi Ladies!

I'm on CD 8 and waiting to Ovulate. I'm due to ovulate on 10/8 or 9th. So I'll be testing around 10/23...seems so far away :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->