October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

No sign of AF today. Tested twice and two BFN I'm not sure what's going on with my body right now...

4DPO today. Had some dull AF type cramps off and on. Also a small glob of white CM (yuck). The fertile CM is definitely long gone. Still trying to decide exactly when to test - I'm trying to hold out until the 11th but might cave earlier. I got my last BFP at 8DPO the first time that cycle I tested. So tempting...

No sign of AF today. Tested twice and two BFN I'm not sure what's going on with my body right now...

Sucks. Hopefully if AF is going to come she hurries up and gets here so you can get to trying again!

I'm 6dpo and had a big temp drop below cover line (implantation??) and today when I checked my cervix there was a bit of pink/brown streaked CM!!! I'm hoping it was implantation!!! FX for everyone

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

I am being really cautious by saying this. I think I have a BFP but I've been here before so won't rest until I see a nice dark line and 3+ on the digi. Still not convinced its not another chemical as my first positive was a v weak line 36h ago. Temps still up at 13dpo which is good for me!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 20
I am being really cautious by saying this. I think I have a BFP but I've been here before so won't rest until I see a nice dark line and 3+ on the digi. Still not convinced its not another chemical as my first positive was a v weak line 36h ago. Temps still up at 13dpo which is good for me!!

Looks great! Fingers crossed xx

Cautious congrats!

AFM- today is supposed to be O day. Took an OPK at 8am and I'm waiting to check it. Will check CP when I get up (still sleepy so going back to bed). Twinges and my temp is lower, don't have crosshairs yet!

You can put me back down for Oct 31st!!

Let the :sex: commence!! ;) Xx

I can't believe it's only the 2nd day of the month and we already have 3 BFPs :D And loooooads more to come I hope!

Sofaqueen, did you save any of that lucky babydust from your super lucky September thread? Can we have some!?

I can't believe it's only the 2nd day of the month and we already have 3 BFPs :D And loooooads more to come I hope!

Sofaqueen, did you save any of that lucky babydust from your super lucky September thread? Can we have some!?

Are you counting me in the 3?:winkwink:

I didn't Rozzer as I'm sure I read it wasn't confirmed? I'm terribly sorry if it is and I've just not noticed! I've been exhauuuuusted and not looking at things properly.

I didn't Rozzer as I'm sure I read it wasn't confirmed? I'm terribly sorry if it is and I've just not noticed! I've been exhauuuuusted and not looking at things properly.

Ha ha all good. We have had two faint positives on two different tests but I will wait for a few more to confirm.

Go and get some sleep girl xx

I have awoken this morning feeling awful. I feel sick headachy and completely shattered even though I had about 7 hours sleep (on and off)

FXd it's all good news!

I'm terrible sleeper lately. Once I'm up I can;t go back to sleep!

Hello ladies, could you add me also pls. Planning to test on October 6th. Fingers crossed!!! And good luck to all of us.

Positive opk for me today :happydance: so on course for testing on the 14th. Now to keep myself busy until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->