October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Looking sooo promising LalaR!!
Flib-symptoms sounding like a positive thing too!
Hopefulfor1-bring on the diarrhea lmao!
Still haven't started my AF yet. Wish it would just get here so i can pick my next testing date!:shrug:

Haha tbh at first I was like "oh man i feel soooo sick.." *stomach churn* "I'm going to be sick!.. Oh wait.. no.. no I'm not.."

Then later on I was thinking it could be MS but I'm only 7dpo. But then saying that, if all those dates we worked out before are right, I got IB at 4dpo last time which is unheard of isn't it? And I was getting sickness and cramps from then on.

Also diarrhoea would excite me too as that was another first symptom hah I have IBS and toilet maybe once a week. When I was pregnant I was going every day. Which, for me, is diarrhoea lol I was confused! I thought pregnancy made you constipated! Then Dr Google informed me it could go either way.

You've just made me realise I've been every day for 3 days.... This is not normal for me! Maybe that's why I'm getting tummy cramps.

Lauren it sounds like your still in with a chance!

And flib, yes it excites me too! And constipation was never really an issue for me in pregnancy either, If anything it made me go more frequently. It's 10pm here I am excited for morning as my new tests arrived to try out, By then ill be 8+ dpo so in with a chance!

I caved and tested earlier :blush:

I'm only 7dpo so obviously it was going to be negative. I just couldn't help myself!

Hello munchkins.

I'm 7dpo today, I think I will test on 10th oct as that's when FFriend is saying my period is due.. Although it also says to wait until 14th to test (19dpo!!) But 15dpo might be long enough.. Right?

I've been having weird twinges since 4dpo, and bruising/pressure feeling in pubic bone area. Yesterday and today have pulling feeling around ovaries. Kind of feels like I've been doing stomach crunches! however after :sex: last night, I had big cramps for 5mins and the tiniest pink tinge in er.. The.. Leakage.. Lol. Been having very dull aches and pains since, back ache and mega trapped wind this morning sorry tmi! :blush: I think AF is definitely on the way but I'm holding out with a tiny bit of hope! This is my first cycle off the pill which I was on for 8years so I only know what pill-period-symptoms feel like. My bb's used to get very heavy and swollen the week before but right now they're unusually squishy.. But nothing else.

Sorry for babbling! Baby dust to everyone, lovely to see some BFPs. FX!!
:dust:

Hello munchkins.

I'm 7dpo today, I think I will test on 10th oct as that's when FFriend is saying my period is due.. Although it also says to wait until 14th to test (19dpo!!) But 15dpo might be long enough.. Right?

I've been having weird twinges since 4dpo, and bruising/pressure feeling in pubic bone area. Yesterday and today have pulling feeling around ovaries. Kind of feels like I've been doing stomach crunches! however after :sex: last night, I had big cramps for 5mins and the tiniest pink tinge in er.. The.. Leakage.. Lol. Been having very dull aches and pains since, back ache and mega trapped wind this morning sorry tmi! :blush: I think AF is definitely on the way but I'm holding out with a tiny bit of hope! This is my first cycle off the pill which I was on for 8years so I only know what pill-period-symptoms feel like. My bb's used to get very heavy and swollen the week before but right now they're unusually squishy.. But nothing else.

Sorry for babbling! Baby dust to everyone, lovely to see some BFPs. FX!!
:dust:

I hope it's good news for you! However I can tell you first month off birth control everyone thinks they're pregnant!

And good luck if u can hold off on testing that long I never could lol

Well ladies 12 DPO today and was feeling super excited going to bed after tinged CM which I was hoping may have been implantation, woke to take temp at 6.30am for temps and it has risen so tested and BFN. Had some more discharge like last night but then slight red blood as if start of AF but she is not due to weekend so totally confused (and it has never come to anything). On a positive hubby who was made redundant few weeks ago has got a job but offshore and ovulation dates are not looking great, ok next month, Nov he would be due home around day of 'o' and Dec totally out aaaahhhhh what to do??? if I am out this month just have to go like rabbits in Oct lol :)
Good luck ladies and well done to all new BFP x

Hey everyone,
I'm afraid it's not good news...... Spoke to the midwife, explained everything that has happened over the last few days... So she offered me a scan or blood work..... I opted for blood work.... She's gonna ring me in the morning!

She said once my hcg drops to below 20 I can start planning again....

I'm gonna take a break from BnB for a few days x
Xxxxxxxxxxx

Just caught up on all the posts and am happy to see a few bfps, makes me so excited, congrats ladies! As for the rest of us, im keeping my fingers crossed.

I to have had terrible diarrhea! For two days now, was the worst yesterday morning, had awful stomach cramps with it sorry if that was tmi lol. Also since yesterday iv been feeling unwell, flu like symptoms. Bad head ache, slight sore throat, slightly sick and soooo tired. Im hoping this is my month :) xx

Hey everyone,
I'm afraid it's not good news...... Spoke to the midwife, explained everything that has happened over the last few days... So she offered me a scan or blood work..... I opted for blood work.... She's gonna ring me in the morning!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear that hun. :hugs: xx

Omg! I had a dream this morning that a para in the classroom I work in was tickling my feet and it hurt (I do currently have a foot injury that I'm waiting to hear back on) and then the classroom teacher took my phone and yelled at me when I was talking to the doctor. I literally woke up crying I was so distraught. These dreams aren't fun.

Hey everyone,

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun if you need anything (that I can provide that is lol) let me know! I'm here for ya :)

AFM - What do ya'll think? I don't see ANY progression at all :( Today is supposed to be O day... Do you think I'm gonna be 3 days late again? Is it possible for your cycle to shift from 32 days to 35 days??

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/c844dbb7-2a4f-4e7e-b3f2-8e36e378a42f_zpsd6665717.jpg

Maybe I'm just symptom spotting now or I am paying enough attention to my body that I am noticing it now and never before but my right breast has a dull ache/feeling like it is cold around the nipple area. Like I said I have never felt it before not with my previous pregnancy or before af shows. So maybe it is the start of something. I just don't want to get hopeful especially having to bfn. I am 12dpo. I had cramping a few days ago and was hoping it was implantion. Also with testing I'm not using fmu just holding it for 4hours. I'll guess I'll test with fmu tomorrow and hope for a bfp.

Ok guys, I'm ready to call it. BFP! Today is 11dpo and I took another test and there's no denying it! Pics below. First had both the cheapy and the FRER, and the second is the same FRER in better light.

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 11dpo2.jpg
    11dpo2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads