October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Don't need better light to see that!! lol

Congrats!

Thanks guys! I wish I could feel nothing but happy about it, but I'm just so worried something will go wrong like last time. I just have this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. I know I need to chill out and relax.

Hey everyone,
I'm afraid it's not good news...... Spoke to the midwife, explained everything that has happened over the last few days... So she offered me a scan or blood work..... I opted for blood work.... She's gonna ring me in the morning!

She said once my hcg drops to below 20 I can start planning again....

I'm gonna take a break from BnB for a few days x
Xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun if you need anything (that I can provide that is lol) let me know! I'm here for ya :)

AFM - What do ya'll think? I don't see ANY progression at all :( Today is supposed to be O day... Do you think I'm gonna be 3 days late again? Is it possible for your cycle to shift from 32 days to 35 days??

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/c844dbb7-2a4f-4e7e-b3f2-8e36e378a42f_zpsd6665717.jpg

Looks darker to me :)

Hey everyone,
I'm afraid it's not good news...... Spoke to the midwife, explained everything that has happened over the last few days... So she offered me a scan or blood work..... I opted for blood work.... She's gonna ring me in the morning!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear it. :( I understand about the break.

Ladies I need advice I ovulated early cycle day 11 and I am 12 dpo I mentioned I had brownish mucus yesterday and bit of red this am on wiping but just been to toilet and had quite a lot of blood so thinking AF has hit early although temp still high anyone elves had similar experience do you think it is AF early means only had 22/23 day cycle. I am newly off bcp but last month was pretty much spot on, so confused :-( x

Sofaqueen so sorry Hun you know where we are if you need us x

Ok guys, I'm ready to call it. BFP! Today is 11dpo and I took another test and there's no denying it! Pics below. First had both the cheapy and the FRER, and the second is the same FRER in better light.

Congrats!

Hey everyone,

Xxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry hun, hope you are doing okay :hugs:

Spotting today so I'm pretty sure AF is here a day early blah :( onto next month.

Ladies I need advice I ovulated early cycle day 11 and I am 12 dpo I mentioned I had brownish mucus yesterday and bit of red this am on wiping but just been to toilet and had quite a lot of blood so thinking AF has hit early although temp still high anyone elves had similar experience do you think it is AF early means only had 22/23 day cycle. I am newly off bcp but last month was pretty much spot on, so confused :-( x

Well if you ovulated early, from what I understand, your period will be early too. Same with ovulating late, the period will be late in that case. The thing that affects the length of the cycle is the ovulating date. I don't know about temps, I don't temp, but if you know that you ovulated early then it's probably AF!

Filberts, I feel pretty confident you can sign me up for a bfp. Darker frer than yesterday.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181852

Eep, very exciting!

Good luck and :dust: to everyone waiting to test xx

Filberts, I feel pretty confident you can sign me up for a bfp. Darker frer than yesterday.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181852

Eep, very exciting!

Good luck and :dust: to everyone waiting to test xx

So happy for you :hugs:

Congrats to the BFP's!!
I had a beta on Monday (early at 11dpo) but since I was at the clinic they wanted to test me - bfn - I was crushed. But I go back tomorrow at 14dpo for another - just to be sure before I stop the suppositories. Im still hoping that maybe I had a late implanter:)

Hey Sofaqueen. Hope you are ok. I am also taking a break too. I will be back in 2014. I want my name to be removed from October testing. :(

Hey everyone,

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun if you need anything (that I can provide that is lol) let me know! I'm here for ya :)

AFM - What do ya'll think? I don't see ANY progression at all :( Today is supposed to be O day... Do you think I'm gonna be 3 days late again? Is it possible for your cycle to shift from 32 days to 35 days??

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/c844dbb7-2a4f-4e7e-b3f2-8e36e378a42f_zpsd6665717.jpg

It looks darker to me! Maybe another day or two.

Ok guys, I'm ready to call it. BFP! Today is 11dpo and I took another test and there's no denying it! Pics below. First had both the cheapy and the FRER, and the second is the same FRER in better light.

Sweet! Congratulations!

It takes a few months for the bfp to filter out of your system, so your cycles may be a bit off. My temp usually is high until after AF has arrived and then drops off. Since you just came off bfp, I would guess you don't know how long of a luteal phase you have, but if you can figure that out, it should give you a pretty good indication of when AF would come again.

congrats!!

Pickletilly your post made me lol :haha: !

Sofaqueen I'm really sorry to hear that, hope you're ok and that we'll see you back really soon. X

Lizchase congratulations!! Woo!

Fairyy we'll miss you. I hope you're ok?

I'm excited about the number of BFPs already on 2nd Oct! More more :D

I am being really cautious by saying this. I think I have a BFP but I've been here before so won't rest until I see a nice dark line and 3+ on the digi. Still not convinced its not another chemical as my first positive was a v weak line 36h ago. Temps still up at 13dpo which is good for me!!

Fingers crossed!!

eeeeee Rozzer!!! That's wonderful, congratulations. I hope your Kiwi baby dust rubs off on me too?! That would be amazing :)

I totally see that Liz, congratulations to you too!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"