October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Fairyy - Hope you're ok, you know where we're hanging out if you need us :hugs:

Rozzer and LizChase - CONGRATS!

Wowser, 5 BFPs already and we're only on day 2 of October! MORE MORE MORE!

Bad news for me....

I am out for october.... I did not ovulate this month with the femara, the "follicule" we saw on the cd 11 scan was finally a cyst....

So i have to wait (as usual!! So tired of waiting!) until cd 35, in 5 days, to start taking provera to have a period so that i can start again nest month. I should ovulate if everything goes right, around october 27,.... So testing in november!

I wish you all girls good luck for this lucky month ! (2 bfp before the beginning of the month! Wow! Lol)

See ya in november,

Boumboum

Bad news for me....

I am out for october.... I did not ovulate this month with the femara, the "follicule" we saw on the cd 11 scan was finally a cyst....

So i have to wait (as usual!! So tired of waiting!) until cd 35, in 5 days, to start taking provera to have a period so that i can start again nest month. I should ovulate if everything goes right, around october 27,.... So testing in november!

I wish you all girls good luck for this lucky month ! (2 bfp before the beginning of the month! Wow! Lol)

See ya in november,

Boumboum

Sorry to hear that!

Bad news for me....

See ya in november,

Boumboum

Ahh, that sucks!! Sorry to hear that.

Wow! Only Oct 2nd and already 5 BFPs! Sounds like a lucky month!! Trying to think *positive* over here :thumbup:

So today I am anywhere between 8 and 14 dpo and a bfn- now ill be testing daily (at least!) until AF or BFP!

Good luck to all you girlies xxx

I'm gonna have to move my test date. I didn't get a positive OPK today :(

Hi Everyone.

AF got me today. I just spent the last five hours waiting for the massive craps that I had to calm down a bit.

Wishing you all the best of luck. I will keep you in my prayers! Looking forward to seeing a bunch of :bfp: s
:dust:

Hi Everyone.

AF got me today. I just spent the last five hours waiting for the massive craps that I had to calm down a bit.

Wishing you all the best of luck. I will keep you in my prayers! Looking forward to seeing a bunch of :bfp: s

Massive craps or cramps? Lol

Hi Everyone.

Massive craps or cramps? Lol

hahahaha :dohh:
I meant cramps

...but I've got Celiac disease so I guess it could go either way :shy:

Seriously girls I don't know how u do it :/ I have abnormally long cycles and never know when I ov so don't normally experience the TWW and its driving me bonkers, and I've still got 6 days to go :/

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

Ladies, can I just ask a quickie.....
What HPT would you recommend as the best for a true result?
Thank you o:)

Temp back up to 97.8, and had lots of cramps last night. No positive OPK this am but maybe later in the day?

Ladies, can I just ask a quickie.....
What HPT would you recommend as the best for a true result?
Thank you o:)

Most people would say frer.

I think any sensitive pink dye! So probably frer lol

Anything but blue dye

FRER. I'm not sure what's available in the uk. I know where I am I buy new Choice cassettes to because they have a sensitivity of like 15

Superdrugs own tests are really sensitive, I'd recommend them as a cheaper alternative to the frer.

I'm in the tww again, roll on the 14th! Though I think it's highly unlikely ill get a third bfp this year I'm staying hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->