October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Hi Ladies!!

New here and sorry for butting in, but if I don't ask I'd probably lose my mind! :wacko:

I'm currently 5dpo (or 7dpo, not really sure ) and feeling the following symptoms.
Overwhelmingly light headed, slightly sore boobs, back aches, headaches, with thick white cm, and feeling tired.

Know it's probably to early to experience symptoms but this is unusual for me prior to AF.

Any thoughts?? Probably just seeing things, but nice to chat to others about their symptoms :winkwink:

So I'm definitely out AF is here. I'm excited about November though I'd be due for AF on the 5th which is 10 days before our 4 yr anniversary and my finance's mothers bday is near the end of November too so onto this cycle! Congrats to all the bfp's so far! Good luck to you ladies!

Hey ladies, i'm testing on the 11th too.. Feeling pretty scared/excited!!
Fingers crossed for you all x

Progress!!!! :D
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/73281f5b-3d19-4b69-b3aa-19f85130d3d7_zpsd95a8c5b.jpg

:cry: I'm out. AF came today; however I am still in for the month October. Can you move me to Oct 31st please. Good Luck ladies

Well, i am realllly feeling pregnant! I really think this is our month and I think I will get a BFP soon.

I am 8dpo todya, but on 6dpo and 7dpo I had some very faint spotting when i wiped and when i checked my cervix. That seems ways to early for AF so I'm hoping it was implantation bleeding.

this morning I woke up with a horrible backache which was my first pregnancy sympton with DS#1.

I tested :bfn: this morning with an IC, but I'm going to buy some FRER for tomorrow and the next day..... FX :dust: to all

Hi Ladies!!

New here and sorry for butting in, but if I don't ask I'd probably lose my mind! :wacko:

I'm currently 5dpo (or 7dpo, not really sure ) and feeling the following symptoms.
Overwhelmingly light headed, slightly sore boobs, back aches, headaches, with thick white cm, and feeling tired.

Know it's probably to early to experience symptoms but this is unusual for me prior to AF.

Any thoughts?? Probably just seeing things, but nice to chat to others about their symptoms :winkwink:

Welcome! :wave: its had not to analyze every sympton in the TWW!! good lucj!

Good morning ladies, quick question.. how do you all resist testing every bloody day!?! I am now five days away from my very first testing day and it was so hard to resist the urge to test when I got up this morning!!

Good morning ladies, quick question.. how do you all resist testing every bloody day!?! I am now five days away from my very first testing day and it was so hard to resist the urge to test when I got up this morning!!

I know exactly how you feel. I am HORRIBLE at resisting and usually just give in, because, oh I don't know...I like to waste money on tests or something lmao

:winkwink:

LOL but seriously, I've been testing since 6DPO and I'm not sure why I do this to myself....masochist perhaps? I'm now 9DPO and woke up at 4am with AF like cramps. Of course I ran in and checked and notta, zilch! That dumb bee-yotch better not show her face lol
:af: :af:

I test everyday from 10DPO. I buy IC's so I can POAS all I want lol

Well ladies I am definitely out too changed my chart yesterday to spotting instead of light menses as only had discharge when I wiped yesterday and only minor (sorry for TMI) Do you mark light AF when you have steady light flow and spotting as slight discharge when wiping? sorry for the strange post LOL

I was hoping to get another test date in for the end of the month but just found out my hubby who got a new job yesterday has to go away next week, 5/6 days before expected Ovulation date so I am out this new cycle, gutted :-( I should hopefully be ok for Nov as he is due away end of fertility period just as long as he doesn't get shouted to go early or if ovulation is late and Dec we should be ok just adds more pressure although glad he has found a job as was made redundant 4 weeks ago.

any other ladies have their partners work away 2/3 weeks at a time, any tips??? x

And MASSIVE congratulations to all BFP x

I don't get it.....

The gynaecologist said on Tuesday that I had a chemical pregnancy as I'd had positives followed by negatives but I've had no bleeding. I did a test last night which was faint positive, then this morning I dipped 2 tests at the same time.... One positive and one negative.

Clearly some of the tests are faulty, but which ones??? All Internet cheapies.

If I had had a chemical 4 days ago should I expect to be bleeding by now? My period is overdue.

Gahhh

I consider light as every time I wipe there is big streak of pink/red. Spotting as when I wipe once there is little pink but second wipe nothing....

So.... I know this isn't POAS Anonymous but...... Hello! My name is DSemcho and I just realized how much of a POAS addict I am. Hello! My name is DSemcho - and I just realized how much do a POAS addict I am.... I just cleaned out where I stash pregnancy test boxes..... Wow.... 8 FRER boxes, two CB line boxes, one CB digital box and three New Choice boxes.... So about 28 tests? In 9 months..... No including ALL the Wondfo's I went through (about 40)

I don't get it.....

The gynaecologist said on Tuesday that I had a chemical pregnancy as I'd had positives followed by negatives but I've had no bleeding. I did a test last night which was faint positive, then this morning I dipped 2 tests at the same time.... One positive and one negative.

If I had had a chemical 4 days ago should I expect to be bleeding by now? My period is overdue.

Gahhh

Hmmm that is strange! Could you ask for a blood test? That might help to be sure?

I don't get it.....

Gahhh

Hmmm that is strange! Could you ask for a blood test? That might help to be sure?

I think I will do a brand test on Sunday morning if AF hasn't shown up. The gyn said Tuesday after my test that I don't look pregnant so I just took his word as law, but could he even tell just by looking at my cervix this early on?

This is fairly stressful! I will NEVER use those cheapies again.... Either they're giving me false hope or falsely crushing my hopes. Awful.

I don't get it.....

Gahhh

Hi Lynsey, one of my mcs was the same. I had hcg levels going up and down and urine tests sometimes positive and sometimes negative. It took about 3 weeks for AF to arrive after my first positive hpt. Hope it all settles soon for you. :hugs:

Good evening ladies :) How are we all holding up? I got myself all prepared for bed then realised it was only 8pm and almost cried :( I'm so tired it's unreal! Niece is staying over tonight and she has repeatedly said things about me being pregnant...

Still waiting for updates from the following ladies if anyone has seen them around?
Lauren1979
Kiallen
jenmcn1
tddunn
Bplorton
lmbhj
sunspotss
Curly123
Nabbz90
Mangoes
My Lobster
Mas1118 - awaiting secondary update :p