October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Hi flibberty87, please add me for 8th October thanks. Congratulations to all the bfp

Flibberty - Mangoes got her BFP 2 days ago :)

Good morning ladies, quick question.. how do you all resist testing every bloody day!?! I am now five days away from my very first testing day and it was so hard to resist the urge to test when I got up this morning!!

I am resisting this month by not buying the test until I am ready to. I'm thinking that :witch: will be here between 5 and 7 days from now, so I'm going to test in 5 days.

I don't get it.....

The gynaecologist said on Tuesday that I had a chemical pregnancy as I'd had positives followed by negatives but I've had no bleeding. I did a test last night which was faint positive, then this morning I dipped 2 tests at the same time.... One positive and one negative.

Clearly some of the tests are faulty, but which ones??? All Internet cheapies.

If I had had a chemical 4 days ago should I expect to be bleeding by now? My period is overdue.

Gahhh

From what I was told, your body won't go into period prep mode until your hcg levels fall back below 5. It can take a while for your body to absorb the hcg back to normal levels. If you took different tests, one is probably much more sensitive than the other. Good luck.

Well ladies I am definitely out too changed my chart yesterday to spotting instead of light menses as only had discharge when I wiped yesterday and only minor (sorry for TMI) Do you mark light AF when you have steady light flow and spotting as slight discharge when wiping? sorry for the strange post LOL

I was hoping to get another test date in for the end of the month but just found out my hubby who got a new job yesterday has to go away next week, 5/6 days before expected Ovulation date so I am out this new cycle, gutted :-( I should hopefully be ok for Nov as he is due away end of fertility period just as long as he doesn't get shouted to go early or if ovulation is late and Dec we should be ok just adds more pressure although glad he has found a job as was made redundant 4 weeks ago.

any other ladies have their partners work away 2/3 weeks at a time, any tips??? x

And MASSIVE congratulations to all BFP x

Good luck!

I don't get it.....

The gynaecologist said on Tuesday that I had a chemical pregnancy as I'd had positives followed by negatives but I've had no bleeding. I did a test last night which was faint positive, then this morning I dipped 2 tests at the same time.... One positive and one negative.

If I had had a chemical 4 days ago should I expect to be bleeding by now? My period is overdue.

Gahhh

What brand of Internet cheapies? Google your brand and lot # and it will tell you if it was a bad batch. I had a bad batch of Wondfos that were giving me very clear BFPs (I got 30 or so in a pack and there were about 10-15 that were faulty.)

Good morning ladies, quick question.. how do you all resist testing every bloody day!?! I am now five days away from my very first testing day and it was so hard to resist the urge to test when I got up this morning!!

I just don't let myself buy any tests until the day of testing, otherwise I'll cave and take them early!

Have any of you ladies ever used PreSeed? If so did ya'll notice clumps afterward? We just BD'ed and when I was cleaning a wet spot on the bed I noticed whiteish clumps..... No odor to it so I don't think it wasn't DH's semen (has a salty odor) but I have no idea what it was and I'm worried!!!

Hmm :/ I've been using concieve + so idk how similar they are but we've not had that problem.

Hopefully someone else can be more helpful!

We tried conceive plus. But also we've used PreSeed like three times and this hasn't happened before

Hey lynsey with my chemical I got my last faint BFP on a Friday and the bleeding started tues arvo

I don't get it.....

Gahhh

I think I had the same thing last month - I MC on 8/21 - two weeks later my Dr said pregnancy test was negative and checked me and said I was ready to start trying again. 8 days after, I had a faint positive - I even tried a digital and that said pregnant 1-2 weeks. That was a Thursday night, I believe. Digital was on Saturday. My tests didn't seem to get darker and by Tuesday, after a workout, I was having massive cramping. I took a test and it was very, very faint (a squinter). The next day it was negative. It took about 2 weeks after that negative to get my period.

I still don't know if it was a chemical or leftover HCG from the alst pregnancy, but my Dr said my pee test was negative, so I assume chemical. Either way, I'm sorry you are going through it. It is totally confusing. :hugs:

So I decided that the Internet cheapies were too unreliable and my boobs are killing me and I feel sick and emotional.... A FRER on Monday was negative, so to try and put my mind at rest I went and got a cb digital, and, well.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 18
Did you do a cb digi before to compare the time indicator on them? With my chemical I got a preg 1-2 on the Friday when my hcg was on its way down but on the Sunday it said not pregnant

Did you do a cb digi before to compare the time indicator on them? With my chemical I got a preg 1-2 on the Friday when my hcg was on its way down but on the Sunday it said not pregnant

I really don't think I had a chemical. I was at the hospital for a check for cervical cancer (which i dont have) and I mentioned to him I'd had a couple of positives and then a negative and he said that's what had probably happened. He didn't do any examinations based on that info, just drew a conclusion.

I think the negatives I got we're false ones because those tests are so crap. From the same dip at the exact same time this morning i got a positive and a negative, so one of them was wrong. I've just had this feeling all along I was pregnant. But time will tell...I got a pack of 2 and will test again Sunday and I'm mentally as prepared as I can be to deal with it if its negative.

I really don't think I had a chemical. I was at the hospital for a check for cervical cancer (which i dont have) and I mentioned to him I'd had a couple of positives and then a negative and he said that's what had probably happened. He didn't do any examinations based on that info, just drew a conclusion.

I think the negatives I got we're false ones because those tests are so crap. From the same dip at the exact same time this morning i got a positive and a negative, so one of them was wrong. I've just had this feeling all along I was pregnant. But time will tell...I got a pack of 2 and will test again Sunday and I'm mentally as prepared as I can be to deal with it if its negative.

I forgot to say.... Monday it was neg on one of these so my hcg must be increasing?

So, just went to the bathroom and my panties are soaked with what could only be watery cm. Does cm change from creamy to watery after o?

So, just went to the bathroom and my panties are soaked with what could only be watery cm. Does cm change from creamy to watery after o?

I read yesterday that it goes slippery before the big o to help the sperm along.

I read yesterday that it goes slippery before the big o to help the sperm along.

Right, but I ovulated 7 days ago

Post Ovulation Cervical Mucus

Following ovulation, you may find that the mucus may quickly return to the thick, tacky mucus or you may have none at all, leading up to your period. Some women experience a glob of mucus prior to getting their period, which is infertile.

I personally found that after O I did have the wetter more slimy discharge which quickly dried up to nothing

Well fingers crossed everything stays positive!
Your digi says 1-2 so that's less than 4 weeks preg so do another after your period is due and it should say 2-3 :)

Well fingers crossed everything stays positive!
Your digi says 1-2 so that's less than 4 weeks preg so do another after your period is due and it should say 2-3 :)

I will be keeping everything crossed! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->