October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

So, just went to the bathroom and my panties are soaked with what could only be watery cm. Does cm change from creamy to watery after o?

Yes I find mine to be really watery, except when I'm early pregnant then it's creamy and almost like moisturizer

Hii girls, Room for a little one,, lol, AF due Monday the 7th, so will be testing on that day xx

Fingers crossed for everybody xx

So, just went to the bathroom and my panties are soaked with what could only be watery cm. Does cm change from creamy to watery after o?

Yes I find mine to be really watery, except when I'm early pregnant then it's creamy and almost like moisturizer

My typical cm is non existent until right before o and then dries up after o. This month has been creamy since o, and kinda watery today at 7DPO

6dpo today. Had some major hot flashes at work!! Super exciting to me because I've always gotten hot flashes before my BFPs in every pregnancy. Those who chart - is there a temp spike after implantation or something? Also had a couple backaches today and tonight I found myself being thirsty for water, which doesn't happen often. Fx'd!

I think it's a little different with everyone. My fertile CM is watery, then after O I get a little bit of sticky white CM. After I get a BFP then I get tons of white lotiony CM

Does anyone pay attention to their cervical mucus?

Mine was really dry last month (another symptom of my cysts, I suppose) but for the past few days it's been really watery and I feel "wet" down there. isn't this type of cm only supposed to show up just before you ovulate? It should be "fertile" mucus, right? But I shouldn't ovulate for another 4 or 5 days. Or is this just a sign that I'm going to ovulate soon?

We are going to start tomorrow, but now I'm worried that we might miss our fertile window.

Chelsealynnb I had mondo hot flashes at work today too! I'm at 9 DPO and literally had to walk outside a couple times for fresh, cool air. I'm also curious if I possibly implanted this morning (cramps in AM) and there's a temp spike?

Chelsealynnb I had mondo hot flashes at work today too! I'm at 9 DPO and literally had to walk outside a couple times for fresh, cool air. I'm also curious if I possibly implanted this morning (cramps in AM) and there's a temp spike?

That's what I was thinking! It seems early for me to be implanting at 6dpo but my last pregnancy I did get a BFP @ 9dpo so who knows!

Hello Ladies, Some of your signs sound promising!! FXed!

Lindsay - I am rooting for you!!! Hope it stays positive:)

afm - another blood test today but wont know tip tomorrow afternoon-I hate all this waiting!! I did a few HPT's today and I think I see lines one minute then not - shadowy faint lines. Im searching and hoping to see something so maybe its my imagination. I will let you all know either way....

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

7DPO: yet another vivid dream, nausea, fatigue, gassy, occasional cramping, backache, watery cervical mucus and my boobs are painful to touch (noticed it today when a kid at work ran onto my chest). I've been somewhat moody and really want pineapples.

You can see my chart here:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/badges/mycountdown-badge1.png

Hii girls, Room for a little one,, lol, AF due Monday the 7th, so will be testing on that day xx

Fingers crossed for everybody xx

Hi babydream2011, I am also due AF on Monday! And will be testing too! Good luck :thumbup:

Flibberty please can you remove me from the front? I will confirm a date if and when my stupid FFing body ovulates! :(

Good luck ladies!
I broke down and tested this morning at 10 dpo!
I don't know if I'm imagining things but I thought I could make out a super super faint line! (Within time frame). DH came into the room and I began telling him that I thought I was crazy when he interrupted with, "I see something there!"
Ahhhhhhhh! Lol.
It's a barely there line so I'm not taking it as a solid bfp yet and it's so early (af due in 4 days) but I am a tad excited. Please please please get darker!

Good luck ladies!
I broke down and tested this morning at 10 dpo!
I don't know if I'm imagining things but I thought I could make out a super super faint line! (Within time frame). DH came into the room and I began telling him that I thought I was crazy when he interrupted with, "I see something there!"
Ahhhhhhhh! Lol.
It's a barely there line so I'm not taking it as a solid bfp yet and it's so early (af due in 4 days) but I am a tad excited. Please please please get darker!

Exciting! Can you get a photo?

My phone camera is broken so I can't get a pic :(
I will try with my husbands this evening when he gets home from work! x

DH has sent me the photo he took this morning.
I know you probably can't see it, it's really very faint!
I don't know how to tweak them either so if anyone wants to play around with it feel free! Lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 35
My phone camera is broken so I can't get a pic :(
I will try with my husbands this evening when he gets home from work! x

DH has sent me the photo he took this morning.
I know you probably can't see it, it's really very faint!
I don't know how to tweak them either so if anyone wants to play around with it feel free! Lol x

I've tweaked it and put the arrow where I can see a faint line....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 36
Ahh thank you!
I know it's very early days but am going to test again tomorrow and see if there's any difference :) x

I don't see anything sorry. ICs are awful for indents and Evaps but FX that isn't the case for you and it's the start of your BFP!

I don't see anything sorry. ICs are awful for indents and Evaps but FX that isn't the case for you and it's the start of your BFP!

I personally hate these tests. They've had a 1 star review from me on amazon. I got a mixture of extremely faint positives and negatives, even from the same urine sample!

The lesson I learned is that they are too unreliable and so it's better to wait till you can use one of the branded tests.

But the line I see is what my first line looked like....barely there but just visible. To the point where you're not certain if you're seeing things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->