October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

My phone camera is broken so I can't get a pic :(
I will try with my husbands this evening when he gets home from work! x

DH has sent me the photo he took this morning.
I know you probably can't see it, it's really very faint!
I don't know how to tweak them either so if anyone wants to play around with it feel free! Lol x

Sorry I don't see it but that's cute that oh took a pic! Mine won't touch pee tests and especially would freak if I rested one that had been urine soaked on a phone that would touch your face lol

Thanx ladies, I know it's too early to call one way or another but all the previous cycles I have used the same tests and they have all been stark white so it's quite nice seeing one with some extra pink! Lol.
I hope I can show u one soon that u can all see! Lol x

At least 9dpo today, pm symptom spotting.
2x bfn today on ics (morn and arvo) BUT arvo I noticed urine was quite cloudy which it was last pregnancy and tonight I went to get up off the bed fast and felt a pain like ligament pain.
Will do a frer tomorrow xx

2x bfn today on ics (morn and arvo) BUT arvo I noticed urine was quite cloudy which it was last pregnancy and tonight I went to get up off the bed fast and felt a pain like ligament pain.

Update- 830pm just BDed and when I "cleaned up" it was tinged brown, please god let it be IB and not AF!!

Does anyone pay attention to their cervical mucus?

Mine was really dry last month (another symptom of my cysts, I suppose) but for the past few days it's been really watery and I feel "wet" down there. isn't this type of cm only supposed to show up just before you ovulate? It should be "fertile" mucus, right? But I shouldn't ovulate for another 4 or 5 days. Or is this just a sign that I'm going to ovulate soon?

We are going to start tomorrow, but now I'm worried that we might miss our fertile window.

Does it resemble egg whites? If so it might be fertileish cm.

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

7DPO: yet another vivid dream, nausea, fatigue, gassy, occasional cramping, backache, watery cervical mucus and my boobs are painful to touch (noticed it today when a kid at work ran onto my chest). I've been somewhat moody and really want pineapples.

You can see my chart here:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/badges/mycountdown-badge1.png

Wow! I'm hoping those are positive signs!!

Flibberty please can you remove me from the front? I will confirm a date if and when my stupid FFing body ovulates! :(

I'm right along with you, but I did have progress on OPKs today!

My phone camera is broken so I can't get a pic :(
I will try with my husbands this evening when he gets home from work! x

DH has sent me the photo he took this morning.
I know you probably can't see it, it's really very faint!
I don't know how to tweak them either so if anyone wants to play around with it feel free! Lol x

I don't see it Hun, but it's possible that the camera made the pic to light. I know when I take pics of my OPKs with my IPad the lines look lighter in the pic than in real life.

Update- 830pm just BDed and when I "cleaned up" it was tinged brown, please god let it be IB and not AF!!

I hope it's IB! Fx'd!!!

AFM I'll show you my day so far in pictures.

11:45am -
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zpsa9812329.jpg
Woke up to this sweet baby snuggling me.

12:00pm -
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zpsb1bfc3c2.jpg
I had the past two days of OPKS lined up in order when I went to bed. Cat went into bathroom and did that.

1:00pm -
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zpscb8c02e3.jpg

YAY! I may get a positive today or tomorrow!

Omg! How frustrating about your tests! My dog snuggles me in bed but lately I just get agro cos I wanna stretch out and he has to sleep right against my thighs so I try kick him down to my feet lol

I've got a pad on prepared for bed so I can keep an eye on things, and tomorrow hubby is in Sydney allllllllll day for a gamers expo so I will be alone all day with my tests lol

Soooo. I know I'm new. But I keep thinking if I joking this lucky thread then I'll get a BFP. :)

Ok. So I can hope!
Currently 8dpo
Af due on the 10th

Of course I tested today andddd. -

Waiting for my 2nd beta... Nerve wracking.... At 10dp5dt it was only 41 so I'm hoping it doubles

I'm feeling a bit crampy today and sad. Worried about my results. Feel like I'm out and I just hate to face another failed cycle and another round of 6am appts, blood work, ultrasounds, injections, craziness!!!! I can't wait to not be trying anymore! Why does this have to be so hard:( sorry for the vent ladies. But I feel bad right now

Pink wipes now...
Pretty sure ill wake up tomorrow to AF :/
This is all new to me I've only had one period in 2 years!

At least if she comes ill be starting a fresh cycle with clomid. Going to bed now so I don't have to see what's going on down there.

YAY!!!!! I think tonight will be the night..
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps71f10dac.jpg

To keep myself occupied I'm making a blanket for my sister. This granny square covers my lap and almost took a whole ball of yarn!
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps3f9b162c.jpg

Pink wipes now...
Pretty sure ill wake up tomorrow to AF :/
This is all new to me I've only had one period in 2 years!

Shoot! I guess it's better than just waiting for AF to start and knowing you don't have a BFP :/ hopefully this cycle goes quick!

YAY!!!!! I think tonight will be the night..
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps71f10dac.jpg

To keep myself occupied I'm making a blanket for my sister. This granny square covers my lap and almost took a whole ball of yarn!
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps3f9b162c.jpg

I've just finished a blanket that is one giant granny square lol its mahoosive!

I want to do one giant granny square but I wasn't sure how it would turn out... That'll be my next project!!!! After I learn to crochet a scarf lool

Temp jumped from hanging around 98.02 to 98.44 this morning.

I don't know what to think. I was trying to hold off till next week to test, but my temp jumped this morning so I went ahead and tested. Not even anything to squint at. If it was gonna be positive, shouldn't it show by now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->