October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I want to do one giant granny square but I wasn't sure how it would turn out... That'll be my next project!!!! After I learn to crochet a scarf lool

I've used two normal sized balls of wool and one giant soft baby wool. It could easy fit a double bed :)

Also mid blanket made up of loads of small squares.

Also mid knitting a scarf.

I'm such an old woman hah

I have a baby blanket I'm making but the granny squares are so tiny it'll take 112 squares. Also a scarf I started knitting lol

Omg it's 68 F (20C) here! I'm outside at work in capris and sandals... It wasn't that cold when I got here.

I wish it was 20c here haha we've just had a HUGE shower of rain and my street now looks like a river.

On the bright side, got my stepdaughter cleaning. Well, mopping all the floors and the carpets with her play cleaning trolley her granny got her.

She's currently 'sweeping' with a dustpan and brush and emptying the nothingness into the bin. It's freaking adorable! OH was furious about the cleaning trolley at first, thought that it would train her to be a housewife/janitor.

I told him to get a grip. I would have loved something like that when I was a nipper!

Hi ladies I have not come in since I joined because I was trying to keep myself busy, still no bfp for me but I posted this question, any feedback would be great!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2023551-can.html

Arrrgh. I just did a test. 5pm very diluted pee at 9dpo.

I thought I could maybe see a line so had a tinker and can definitely see a line. But I don't trust tweaks.

Time for a frer in the morning maybe?

I don't know what to think. I was trying to hold off till next week to test, but my temp jumped this morning so I went ahead and tested. Not even anything to squint at. If it was gonna be positive, shouldn't it show by now??

It would take 2-3 days after implantation to be positive.

I have a baby blanket I'm making but the granny squares are so tiny it'll take 112 squares. Also a scarf I started knitting lol

Omg it's 68 F (20C) here! I'm outside at work in capris and sandals... It wasn't that cold when I got here.

It's 35'F here in Colorado.

Jamesmomma- I'm in the same boat. Today is 10DPO and I tested and was thinking if I didn't get a pos, I was probably out this month. I had cramping yesterday morning which could have been LO possibly implanting, so I suppose it wouldn't show up for a couple more days. The whole cycle really confuses me, to be honest :shrug: I hear mixed messages about when the egg 'usually' implants (9DPO apparently), but then I also see it can vary from 2-4 days so I just find myself getting overwhelmed and frustrated :-( I know I need to be more patient, but it's difficult when I continue to see other people with BFP's. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for them, but October 20th was supposed to be LO#1's due date and as it approaches, it's getting harder and harder :-(

I'm keeping us all in my prayers. No one should have to go through what we go through, but I know that in the end it'll all be worth it for all of us. <3

Arrrgh. I just did a test. 5pm very diluted pee at 9dpo.

I thought I could maybe see a line so had a tinker and can definitely see a line. But I don't trust tweaks.

Time for a frer in the morning maybe?

yes test with an FRER!!! fingers crossed!

so, i had a big temp dip this morning :( below my coverline at 9dpo. I had very faint spotting when i checked my cervix at 6dpo, 7 dpo, 8dpo, and today... which i was really hoping was implantation... but now im so afraid AF is going to show :( my LP is normally 11-12 days. I took a FRER this morning and it was BFN.

Jamesmomma- I'm in the same boat. Today is 10DPO and I tested and was thinking if I didn't get a pos, I was probably out this month. I had cramping yesterday morning which could have been LO possibly implanting, so I suppose it wouldn't show up for a couple more days. The whole cycle really confuses me, to be honest :shrug: I hear mixed messages about when the egg 'usually' implants (9DPO apparently), but then I also see it can vary from 2-4 days so I just find myself getting overwhelmed and frustrated :-( I know I need to be more patient, but it's difficult when I continue to see other people with BFP's. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for them, but October 20th was supposed to be LO#1's due date and as it approaches, it's getting harder and harder :-(

I'm keeping us all in my prayers. No one should have to go through what we go through, but I know that in the end it'll all be worth it for all of us. <3

Sorry to hear about that! Maybe by the 20th you'll have your bfp and something new to be excited about! Hopefully we will both just be a little later to show a + on a test. GL!

I'm sorry to here that. You aren't out until AF shows

Ok ladies, here is my update. I am 12 dpo today. While at work I decided to take a test on my lunch break. In my last pregnancy I got my BFP at 10 dpo. Faint, but there. When at 10 dpo this time I didnt get it I freaked out thinking that im out. Well anyways, todays test at lunch revealed a squinter BFP!!!:happydance: I thought I was just seeing things so I pulled one of my good friends aside and asked her to look and be 100% honest with me beause I was already prepared to have to try again this month. She said she saw it, she said its really faint but if u tilt the test its there!!! She said I probably just implanted later this time. Im still feeling skeptical. God I pray this one sticks. This is our first cycle trying after an MC. [-o&lt;

Ok ladies, here is my update. I am 12 dpo today. While at work I decided to take a test on my lunch break. In my last pregnancy I got my BFP at 10 dpo. Faint, but there. When at 10 dpo this time I didnt get it I freaked out thinking that im out. Well anyways, todays test at lunch revealed a squinter BFP!!!:happydance: I thought I was just seeing things so I pulled one of my good friends aside and asked her to look and be 100% honest with me beause I was already prepared to have to try again this month. She said she saw it, she said its really faint but if u tilt the test its there!!! She said I probably just implanted later this time. Im still feeling skeptical. God I pray this one sticks. This is our first cycle trying after an MC. [-o&lt;

Congrats!! So exciting :) H&H 9 months to you!

Congrats! A line is a line :) Wishing you a sticky bean :hugs:

It's time for my daily symptom update lol.

1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

7DPO: yet another vivid dream, nausea, fatigue, gassy, occasional cramping, backache, watery cervical mucus and my boobs are painful to touch (noticed it today when a kid at work ran onto my chest). I've been somewhat moody and really want pineapples.

8DPO: temp increased .42' today. My boobs are very tender to the touch, and ache quite a bit from the pressure on my bra. I had another really vivid dream last night, making it 5 in a row. I woke up nauseated and have been nausea on and off all day. I'm tired as tired could be (TGIF), and really moody. I've had some twinges on my right side, and actually a few on my left side as well. I'm wondering IF I am pregnant, since I am feeling pinches on both sides of my uterus, if the pain I felt directly after ovulation was perhaps twins coming down the tube? Couldn't help myself and bought an answer brand test, which was of course negative. Gonna test again in 2 days.

You can see my chart here:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/badges/mycountdown-badge1.png

getting so close to testing day, have somehow managed to hold off on testing and since im due for af on tuesday i was gonna wait and if she didn't show her ugly face on tuesday i was gonna test on wednesday, but I am thinking about going out and buying a test and testing in the morning, i just wish these stupid hot flashes would leave me be they are making it so difficult to sleep at night and being epileptic i need my sleep, my boobs are feeling weirdly heavy and looking very veiny, really hoping for my bfp but i know if i dont get one in the morning i still have to stay positive, im not out till the witch rears her ugly face, gah my symptoms for the most part though seem to have dwindled, a few days ago i had way to many, now i seem to have next to none, really hope im pregnant, gonna try temping next cycle if i dont get my bfp
fingers crossed

congrats to everyone who has gotten there bfp already and everyone who hasnt yet baby dust to us all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->