October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Sorry Ladies I've been MIA... I now have a date to put up for testing.. AF due on the 20th So I'm testing maybe on my Bday. lol So I guess put me down for testing on the 16th..

Congratulations to the ladies who got there BFP's.... Sorry to the ones who AF showed up on.. I was crushed last month with her late appearence :(

Flibberty how ya holdin on? Any news?

So AF was due today, no cramping, and I have been having regular cycles. I tested yesterday AM and it was negative. How long do you guys think I should wait?

:D my distraction is working - lots of crocheting! Just finished my first crochet flower and it's HUGE!

1264004_764026224125_1203184674_o.jpg

So AF was due today, no cramping, and I have been having regular cycles. I tested yesterday AM and it was negative. How long do you guys think I should wait?

I would wait a week and see

Been out of a town a few days and out of the loop! Congrats to all the new positives! Sorry to those who are out. :( My morning sickness kicked in on vacation, not fun!

Send me that pattern I love it!

YouTube 'How To Crochet A Flower' and click the video by epicabundance. I used LionBrand Super Bulky yarn and a L 8.00mm hook.

Flibberty - have you tested yet? And can you move my date to the 20th?

It's okay....I just hope that with all the more extra stuff we will be doing this month that it will happen :/

hi ladies - just wanted some advice. these are my last three opk's - one from yesterday afternoon, last night and this morning. when would you say it turned positive? i am thinking definitely this am, but was it positive last night too? THANKS!

Id say the left one is positive!

thanks ladies. as always patience is the key in ttc...just got this one on the bottom. def calling that one my positive.

fx my eggy finds its way out!

Well now that new one is VERY positive! get busy!

The witch came :(
oh no, im sorry :(

Question. I had a big temp dip at 5 dpo. Never had that before. Also i usually have very sore nips before af and nada. Opinions?

I'm not sure what's going on with me this cycle. I keep getting positive OPK's that disappear within hours. Been having fertile CM and CP for days. My ovulation is now four days late, negative OPK's all day today so far... been getting donations that are all probably wasted, since there's no ovulation yet... I'm frustrated and sad and grumpy and feeling like something is really wrong.

So. I'm thinking maybe this is an anovulatory cycle? No idea. All I know is that I definitely won't be testing on time!

Still got my FX for you ladies... <3 This month is looking good so far!!

This month I finally got my temp jump 5 days after my opks... So it still could happen for you!

I posted a ?, thread should I discard temp. Would any charters mind taking a look at it? :)
Hmmm I'm sorry about your temp drop but you're not out til the witch arrives!

I really don't know how to feel right now. After being so excited for my positive this morning and told my hubby, and my side of the family. My husband told me that he isn't going to be happy for awhile because he doesn't want to get his hopes up. Then my sister chose to tell everyone that she is pregnant with number 2 and is due 2 weeks before I am. I just want to cry. I feel so overshadowed.

hey ladies I just had a bit of pink/ pale red when I wiped, holding on to any hope that this could be IB, isnt it late though for IB at 12dpo???
just hoping this isnt af showing her ugly face, as it's really the last thing I need, would also be my second month in a row that af has come early I wonder why that would be.
But could it be IB this late???

I really don't know how to feel right now. After being so excited for my positive this morning and told my hubby, and my side of the family. My husband told me that he isn't going to be happy for awhile because he doesn't want to get his hopes up. Then my sister chose to tell everyone that she is pregnant with number 2 and is due 2 weeks before I am. I just want to cry. I feel so overshadowed.

I know it is hard not to be upset, but remember when it is your's and your hubby's time it will be wonderful and special...I hope this sticks for you and your hubby starts being positive! Just talk to him and lean on him for support, because we can give encouraging words, but he is really your other half on this special moment of your lives.

Men take a longer time to feel attached to a pregnancy. They don't feel the hormonal changes, they don't feel the kicks until later, and generally they are just cautious sometimes. I'm sure he's excited but also trying to prepare himself for the worst even though statistically everything will be just fine! Guys just take a little longer, but it's just because he wants it so badly! Just as much as you!

As for your sister, I'm sorry you feel overshadowed :( she probably thought it would be cool to share the news. My sister in law and I were pregnant very close together and while there were times I was a bit jealous overall it was really fun to share! And now our babies are so close!

Congrats and don't let anything take away your joy!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->