October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Feeling like AF is going to arrive teamed with that rise is a good sign. I could have sworn AF would arrive when I got my BFP with my son.

I've started with really strong cramps on the right hand side so thinking AF will arrive bang on time

I'm new to the site and would like to join your thread.
I have been ttc for 9 months and am feeling so discouraged. Af is due on the 16th. I have been feeling very positive this month and am having strange symptoms. I have had period like cramps for about a week now. Also usually my boobs hurt exactly 7 days before af but I am 5 days before and no pain.
I got anxious and took a test this morning and got a bfn, now I'm going into my usual monthly depression. Trying to tell myself it was too early to test.

Feeling like AF is going to arrive teamed with that rise is a good sign. I could have sworn AF would arrive when I got my BFP with my son.

I hope your right hun.

Anyone have any ideas when I should test assuming my temp stays up tomorrow? I have a consistent 12 day lp so af due monday x

Yay! Out of all 8 of my temps only 3 has been lower than 98 since O (CD20). Unless I O'ed on CD22, then it's only 2 temps that have been lower. But regardless, only one temp has dipped below the cover line at that was at 2DPO (or possible O day) and only one has hit the cover line at 4DPO (or 2DPO). Only a tiny bit of nausea today, but I did sleep for 11 hours (still woke up in between to temp).

I'd go nuts with temping... I'd lose track... and my patience.. :haha:

Good Luck Ladies... I still have a ways to go.. :(

I use FF to keep track of my temps lol. But today I tried OvuFriend and it agrees with me on when I Ov'ed :D

I hope your right hun.

Anyone have any ideas when I should test assuming my temp stays up tomorrow? I have a consistent 12 day lp so af due monday x

I personally would wait until Monday but you'd probably get a BFP tomorrow :)

I hope your right hun.

I'm going to test tonight, just picked up a few asda 15miu tests, if its neg then ill leave testing til monday :)

Exciting!!!!

AFM I've some pretty intense cramping going on. Cervix is high, firm and closed. Hope its a good sign and not that nasty witch on her way!

I hope your right hun.

I'm going to test tonight, just picked up a few asda 15miu tests, if its neg then ill leave testing til monday :)

I really think your gonna get your BFP. Test now! Implantation dip and a rise :)

Need to hold for a while longer, but I will test later. Dont think it'll be pos though as its still early and im not sure what day a bfp would show after a triphasic shift. Either way, tomorrow's temp will give me an answer :)

Hi ladies! Help, need some advice!
Im now 12 dpo. I did an IC last night so not fmu, I thought I saw a faint squinter of a line but then it disappeared. Today with FMU I got a very faint + on IC. I also did a Tesco test which looked negative until I opened it and there was a definite faint +. Hubbie will only believe Digi's (I think the word PREGNANT is indisputable) Sooooo we went and bought one and.... BFN!
What do you think? Chemical? Are digis not as sensitive?

Been having waves of nausea, no appetite at all and boobs have been sore since ovulation. None of these symptoms are typical! Scared to get my hopes up after MMC in March.

Hi ladies! Help, need some advice!
Im now 12 dpo. I did an IC last night so not fmu, I thought I saw a faint squinter of a line but then it disappeared. Today with FMU I got a very faint + on IC. I also did a Tesco test which looked negative until I opened it and there was a definite faint +. Hubbie will only believe Digi's (I think the word PREGNANT is indisputable) Sooooo we went and bought one and.... BFN!
What do you think? Chemical? Are digis not as sensitive?

Been having waves of nausea, no appetite at all and boobs have been sore since ovulation. None of these symptoms are typical! Scared to get my hopes up after MMC in March.

Digis are not as sensitive, I believe. I think I read somewhere that FRERs pick up a hcg reading of 25 and digis are 50, or something.

Took a random early cheapie - does this look positive??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79