October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

OMG I'm freaking out..... It seems so soon after the MC.... I want to get BDing but I'm nearly afraid to get a bfp in case I miss again....

I told DH before he left for college about my imminent O.... And I'm leaving it up to him whether we try this month or have a break....... No pressure then.... :haha:

In all honesty, I felt exactly the same after mine. And OH's sex drive went out the window. Couple of weeks of constant no every time I tried finally broke me and I went a bit crazy. Then he admitted he was scared of me getting pregnant again in case I MC again as he couldnt have coped with seeing me go through the whole process of D&C etc.

Convinced him that I'll be aight though :)

I was considering starting a TTC/MC/LTTC BnB Vlog on YouTube. But I would want it to be a group thing (at least 3 or 4 people). We could even start a thread for it where people would ask questions and such... Anyone up for it?

I would! Not sure if you want/need a newbie, but that's me! lol!

That's okay! I think it'd be great to have people from all aspects of TTC doing this with me :D

Have been MIA for a while ... a little update.

Finally got a temp dip, so I'm pretty sure it'll spike tomorrow morning (hopefully) for ovulation to happen. Have noticed that my temps were higher after AF this cycle than the past two cycles, not sure if it's because I've been wearing warmer pjs at night.

OH and I have decided to BD in the morning instead of at night, mainly because it's more convenient, and who doesn't like a little something -something in the morning, lol.

Congrats to all the BFP's so far.

Jrepp, sorry for what is going on right now - xo

BDing in the AM actually is supposed to be better anyways! Supposedly testosterone is higher in men right in the AM.

Is this positive?

OMG I'm freaking out..... It seems so soon after the MC.... I want to get BDing but I'm nearly afraid to get a bfp in case I miss again....

I told DH before he left for college about my imminent O.... And I'm leaving it up to him whether we try this month or have a break....... No pressure then.... :haha:

That certainly is positive! Congrats! :happydance:

AFM - Idk. I just 'feel' out already. I took my last EPT Early Digi but I got that damn inconclusive book thing >_< So hopefully my Wondfo's come in tomorrow... Not a single hint of boob soreness where usually they are REALLY sore at this point. Maybe AF isn't gonna show up at all and I'll just be stuck in limbo like last December (where I was nearly 4 WEEKS late)... Bet you can guess how many HPT's I went through then.

In all honesty, I felt exactly the same after mine. And OH's sex drive went out the window. Couple of weeks of constant no every time I tried finally broke me and I went a bit crazy. Then he admitted he was scared of me getting pregnant again in case I MC again as he couldnt have coped with seeing me go through the whole process of D&C etc.

Convinced him that I'll be aight though :)

My DH was the complete opposite. First time I found out I was preggers we hadn't had sex in 4 weeks, and then we didn't for another week. I only knew I was pregnant for 6 days, but the day AFTER the miscarriage he wanted to badonkadonkin. Even though I was bleeding, I had passed the tissue the night before (that was how I realized I was losing it and no just having a random bleed).

I got in to the doctors and after a test, exam and ultrasound it was determined that I was in fact pregnant but had another early miscarriage. I am devestated right now. I feel like an absolute failure and a fool.

I got in to the doctors and after a test, exam and ultrasound it was determined that I was in fact pregnant but had another early miscarriage. I am devestated right now. I feel like an absolute failure and a fool.

I am so sorry hun :hugs:

I am so so so so so sorry!

You are not a fool and most certainly not a failure.

Oh Jrepp I'm so sorry massive :hugs:

We're all here for you honey x

Im so sorry jrepp. You're absolutely not a failure. Big big hugs hun. X

I'm sorry Jrepp :( There was nothing you did wrong, and there could have been many reasons as to why it happened!

Ah sweetheart! I've been there! You are not a fool or a failure!!
We're all here to support you.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh honey :hugs: you are neither...you are human. I know its hard to be positive right now, but when you are ready just remember you are strong, and you can do this.

Sending you many internet hugs right now.

So sorry hun. You are not a failure nor a fool. Big hugs to you. xoxo

DSemcho: I read that too, one of the reasons I convinced him to BD in the AM now, haha.

DSemcho: I read that too, one of the reasons I convinced him to BD in the AM now, haha.

No such luck with little man in the house, lol! Evenings or nothing :D

Haha, our problem is our dog! He likes to come into the room at night, and if we take him out and close the door, he scratches at the door, talk about a mood killer, lol

Jrepp, I am so sorry hun, you are not in anyway a failure you are strong and can get through this with support from your family and us ladies are always here too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->