October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I had 3 early pregnancy bleeds Hun- and I now have a 4 year old running round the house.

I think I'm out this month- lots of cramps and sore boobs- my usual AF symptoms- only difference is I shouldn't be due on yet- but thinking I'll just be early x

I bled from 4+4 weeks to 10 weeks and everything was ok. I even went so far as telling DH and my family that I had miscarried. It took 4 scans to eventually confirm everything was progressing. Good luck. xx

My mom bled with both me and my sister. And at 7 weeks my little sister had a bleed (I made her go to the hospital every time lol) and now my niece is 4 and a big sister.

I was considering starting a TTC/MC/LTTC BnB Vlog on YouTube. But I would want it to be a group thing (at least 3 or 4 people). We could even start a thread for it where people would ask questions and such... Anyone up for it?

Aw honey :( I had a bleed at 6 weeks and saw bean with a heartbeat three days later. There's still hope!

Thank you. When paired with the inconclusive result at the drs office and the negative digital yesterday morning, I highly doubt everything is still progressing.

I also had a bleed at 6.5-7 weeks and they could never figure out why but he's happy and healthy now!

Aww Jrepp :( :( :( I'm so sad! We were kinda BFP Buddies. I'm still keeping my FX for you that it's ok.

I tested again this morning (it's a sickness, I swear) and I got 2 more positives. Going in to the OB today to get the process started so it'll be the "pee in a cup, boring interview" visit. I think they'll make me pee on a stick and I'm bringing in a copy of my FF chart for this cycle and my FRERs and CB Digis. Paranoid I'm not progressing the way I should be, but I don't really have any reason to think that- still have symptoms, still feel pretty pregnant. Guess I'm horribly paranoid. I've been having horrible dreams about MCing and it always makes me wake up wanting to cry/feeling awful.

Lol GRGirl are you at 30 tests yet? :D

Jrepp, sorry to hear that. Could still be ok, FX'd for you.

Congrats Rai!

Actually I stopped counting at 24 (seriously lol) :( I think I'm just in such disbelief and so paranoid something's wrong that I keep wanting to see the lines. I've spent probably almost $80 on tests (the digis are expensive!)

Thank you. When paired with the inconclusive result at the drs office and the negative digital yesterday morning, I highly doubt everything is still progressing.

Sorry to hear that Jrepp. I had a similar experience with my chemical, except that it dragged out a lot longer, to almost 6 weeks.

I would very much recommend that you ask them for a beta HCG test at this point as it will provide you with a lot of answers and you will also want to get confirmation that if this is a chemical, that your HCG is going down to <5. Otherwise you may continue to get wonky tests.

I was considering starting a TTC/MC/LTTC BnB Vlog on YouTube. But I would want it to be a group thing (at least 3 or 4 people). We could even start a thread for it where people would ask questions and such... Anyone up for it?

I would! Not sure if you want/need a newbie, but that's me! lol!

Have been MIA for a while ... a little update.

Finally got a temp dip, so I'm pretty sure it'll spike tomorrow morning (hopefully) for ovulation to happen. Have noticed that my temps were higher after AF this cycle than the past two cycles, not sure if it's because I've been wearing warmer pjs at night.

OH and I have decided to BD in the morning instead of at night, mainly because it's more convenient, and who doesn't like a little something -something in the morning, lol.

Congrats to all the BFP's so far.

Jrepp, sorry for what is going on right now - xo

Have been MIA for a while ... a little update.

Finally got a temp dip, so I'm pretty sure it'll spike tomorrow morning (hopefully) for ovulation to happen. Have noticed that my temps were higher after AF this cycle than the past two cycles, not sure if it's because I've been wearing warmer pjs at night.

OH and I have decided to BD in the morning instead of at night, mainly because it's more convenient, and who doesn't like a little something -something in the morning, lol.

Congrats to all the BFP's so far.

Jrepp, sorry for what is going on right now - xo

Good luck this cycle and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back