October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

This is such a busy thread!
Congratulations on all the new BFP
Flibberty I hope you get some answers soon stay positive hun we are all behind you :)
Jrepp - I have my fingers crossed for you, xxx
AFM- As my lovely hubby is away offshore for first time me have a month off :-( gutted just have to hope he is around for next fertile period and he is not called back early. Going by his rotation we have a chance Nov/Dec and out Jan so need to make it count!!! after 'o' early last month was really wanting to use this month to make sense of my cycle, was doing well then was away a few nights and forgot my thermometer, remembered my opk and had loads of EWC this month so can roughly pin point rough 'o' day which I thing was again CD11 or 12 just want AF and hubby home so we can get going :)

Flib how much blood do you have to use? I'm at 22dpo no sign of af, temps high and bfn. Starting to go lol might try that...

I used maybe 3 drops. I snipped the end of the ic so I could put the blood straight onto the absorbent bit the once it started moving put a drop or two of water to help it along. Just used a lancet for testing blood sugar. Painless and a good bleed :p

I broke my ones I did this evening, I dipped them in water and made them go all screwy :( still seen lines on them both though....

Also ended up pricking a couple of fingers for my two tests this eve. Think I bled the first one dry this morning lol

flib have you done one with only water?? could it be the water causing the lines?

I just commented on FB. I can't see anything Hun but I am on my phone! When was AF due?

https://imgur.com/mvKLksl

Please tell me you can see this?!

Hey,
I'm on my phone to and any see anything but I no in person it's more noticeable as I put a pic up and thought gee you can't see the second line but i can!

Good luck!!!!

Af was due a week ago tomorrow. But on the day before I started very very light spotting with lasted three days. Exactly like my last implant bleed. And that it took me another week after that to get a positive.

I give up.

Hi, this is my first post ever! I'm currently in the waiting game, I think I can test on the 25th oct, could I please be added to the list? Thanks :)

I got a good line this morning, so I guess I finally believe it :cloud9: I will be watching this thread though for everyone's updates. Good luck everyone :flower::flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 21
Af was due a week ago tomorrow. But on the day before I started very very light spotting with lasted three days. Exactly like my last implant bleed. And that it took me another week after that to get a positive.

I give up.

There's still hope! You no yourself better then anyone, you may be waiting for that BFP in a few days away.

I'm really hoping this is it for you, stay positive and baby dust xx

Sounds to me like BFP is coming Flibberty :flower: very similar to your last one - good luck :flower:

Started bleeding about 15 minutes ago. Looks like my positive is now negative :cry:

Aw honey :( I had a bleed at 6 weeks and saw bean with a heartbeat three days later. There's still hope!

Aw honey :( I had a bleed at 6 weeks and saw bean with a heartbeat three days later. There's still hope!

Thank you. When paired with the inconclusive result at the drs office and the negative digital yesterday morning, I highly doubt everything is still progressing.

Aww jrepp I really hope it's not over for you :hugs: so sorry if it is, it's a horrible thing to go through.

Thank you. When paired with the inconclusive result at the drs office and the negative digital yesterday morning, I highly doubt everything is still progressing.

I also had a bleed at 6.5-7 weeks and they could never figure out why but he's happy and healthy now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->