October LTTC/IVF/ICSI Ladies and Beyond!!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi there!!!

I thought I'd start an LTTC/IVF/ICSI bump buddies for those of us that have had a slightly different journey to our :bfp:'s!!

Im very excited to be starting on the next part of this journey to mummyhood and cant wait to share it with some lovely ladies!!

A little about me....

Im 30 and DH is 30
We have been TTC for nearly 4 years.... we tried, 6 rounds of clomid and FINALLY ICSI worked for us!!

We transferred 2, 3 day embies on 27th Jan.

Our EDD is 19th October!!

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all xxxx

DUE DATES!!! :cloud9:

8th October - Princess1991
18th October - Trask
19th October - Samba

Just wanted to say how happy I am for you ladies xx

Hi Wifey!! :hi:

Thanks for coming by!! Youre nearly half way now :yipee: I bet it still doesnt feel real at times xx

:yipee: love the thread!

I'm 20, DH is 27
We ttc for 3 years
We had 2 blasts transferred on 21st January

My EDD is the 8th October :thumbup:
First scan is on the 22nd Feb

Excited to be on this journey with you :hugs:

Oh yay I love this thread!

I'm 39 (just about still) and DH is 40.
We had 2 cycles of ICSI and had 2 blasts transferred Jan 26.
First scan is 28 February.
We were lttc number one for just over 2 years.
My EDD is 18th October

Really looking forward to sharing this journey with you.

YAYYYY Ive got some bump buddies!!!

I'll add our EDD's to the front page!! xxx

I cant wait to know if everything is OK and how many we all got!! :haha: :yipee:

I'm thinking two a piece :rofl: Although if they spontaneously split it could be 3 or 4 :haha:

I'm finding it hard to stay awake past 9pm lately!

^^ Im not feeling overly tired but I did have a nap this afternoon :haha:

I think some sort of ms/nausea is kicking in, I can't stomach food :dohh:

Eek Princess, i've had the odd wave but nothing that's stopped me eating as i'm hungry all the time.

I hope you don't get it too badly!

Trask - HAPPY OFFICIAL :bfp: TEST DAY!!! :wohoo: :

Princess - Hope it doesnt get too bad for you :hugs:

AFM I got my first 'waves' yesterday afternoon and evening, luckily nothing major yet.

I've had some this afternoon and went for a lie down. Nothing bad, just feeling a bit :sick: My bestie said buy crystalised ginger from Holland and Barratt so I may go and get some tomorrow!

And travel bands are supposed to work too xxx

Ive noticed it comes when I havent eaten for a while.... Im going to be as big as a whale!!

Ohhh and Im becoming a right little socialite on the 1st trimester boards!! :haha: Only on the more positive ones though xxx

OOOOO get you :dance: I've been downloading free pregnancy apps on my Iphone :) I still haven't peeked in there!

:haha: trask I've done that too :thumbup:

Im the opposite tho if I havent eaten anything I'm fine but it's if I eat something I start to feel :sick: the only thing I can eat that doesnt make me wanna vom is spicy food :dohh:

Ordered some bio oil today too, got stretch marks popping up on my :holly: I've already gone up a cup size!

Errmmmm When am I going to get this mahhhoooosive boobage thing!! :brat:

Do you already have mahoosive boobs?? :haha:
I think I only noticed cuz I went from like a B to a C in like a week, I used to wear like super padded bras and now it hurts to wear them so I've down graded to a flat bra, going to get a maternity bra next week :happydance:

Samba mine grew today. I only noticed as one was overflowing the cup and I've only ever been a B cup too. I've ordered one that Cran suggested and will let you know what it's like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->