October Pumpkins *testing thread*

Thinking of you @Jules8 :hugs: those early days are so trying sometimes! Everything crossed for you
@tdog are you going to ttc again or ntnp?!

Tbh hun I don't no think we just going to go with it, I just can't deal with this constant on off bleeding all time it's draining me :cry: xx

@tdog I was always the same when I was on any kind of bc, it’s miserable. Hope you get feeling back to yourself soon x

How long does miscarrying take? My body feels so pregnant and is beginning to look it (for what would be a 4th pregnancy) and I haven’t begun to bleed. My first miscarriage was very painful and I bled a lot.
My tests are still faint so I guess the symptoms will end when the tests go blank. But does anyone know how and/or when it’s determined to be a missed miscarriage? I would prefer my body to handle it on its own, I’m just asking because I don’t know at what point it becomes a risk to my body.
I want to ask for an ultrasound but I know that must sound crazy.

How long does miscarrying take? My body feels so pregnant and is beginning to look it (for what would be a 4th pregnancy) and I haven’t begun to bleed. My first miscarriage was very painful and I bled a lot.
My tests are still faint so I guess the symptoms will end when the tests go blank. But does anyone know how and/or when it’s determined to be a missed miscarriage? I would prefer my body to handle it on its own, I’m just asking because I don’t know at what point it becomes a risk to my body.
I want to ask for an ultrasound but I know that must sound crazy.

I had 3 m/cs at 5 weeks. Tests didn't get darker and it was just a dreaded waiting game. But I did bleed very heavily with cramping when the body finally realised that the pregnancy isn't viable.

But for the missed miscarriage at 15/16 weeks, my baby had passed at 12/13 weeks but the body didn't realise. I had to go to the hospital and get proper help before my body expelled the fetus. I wish I had proper answers for you, but the best is if you go to your doctor and ask what's the best way forward.

Thanks for your response. It’s so confusing for me because i’d be at least 7 weeks right now. But without any period or known ovulation date, I really don’t know.
My body still feels pregnant with a baby we prayed for, so I almost feel compelled to “walk by faith and not by sight” until I feel it was a loss. I’m still very depressed by it but trying to treat myself kindly.
I’ll call for an appointment with the doc specific about this.

@HalfricanMa I feel so horribly for you that you're just stuck in this limbo. I would reach back out to the doctor and ask them for further investigation, either the hormone blood panel or an ultrasound, or both. explain you're still getting faint positives are are symptomatic. Maybe they can give you something earlier to induce your period and see if that kind of resets things. Either way you shouldn't be stuck sitting there while feeling overall unwell with symptoms and just the mental aspect of not knowing what's going on.

I don’t want to take the hcg tests anymore because I’m worn yet I’m still a test fiend so i took an ovulation test.
Idk how I would’ve already tested positive for hcg many times on many test brands, but this looks like perhaps i’m about to ovulate? Does pregnancy actually darken ovulation strips or could my thoughts be reasonable? I have dropped a few symptoms such as the exhaustion, thirst, and insomnia.
Bloating and tenderness in my uterus could be ovulation. Mostly just leaves hot flashes unexplained because I’ve only gotten them when pregnant or with a newborn from engorgement. Im not engorged, but the night weaning may be causing hot flashes and coincided with the positive hcg.

IMG_4740.jpeg

I don’t want to take the hcg tests anymore because I’m worn yet I’m still a test fiend so i took an ovulation test.
Idk how I would’ve already tested positive for hcg many times on many test brands, but this looks like perhaps i’m about to ovulate? Does pregnancy actually darken ovulation strips or could my thoughts be reasonable? I have dropped a few symptoms such as the exhaustion, thirst, and insomnia.
Bloating and tenderness in my uterus could be ovulation. Mostly just leaves hot flashes unexplained because I’ve only gotten them when pregnant or with a newborn from engorgement. Im not engorged, but the night weaning may be causing hot flashes and coincided with the positive hcg.

View attachment 1119117
Yes pregnancy hcg will make opks positive. Again I'm sorry your still in limbo. Hugs

Yes pregnancy hcg will make opks positive. Again I'm sorry your still in limbo. Hugs
Ah ok. Wasnt sure about that. I guess it’s still anyone’s guess then. I’ve even considered if I caught it late and was experiencing the hook effect. Since i havent had a period, it would be hard to tell timeframe and I only tested because of nausea & exhaustion. But I think the hook effect is rare especially for blood testing.
It’s not a positive LH strip but I’ll be pouncing dh just incase. We dtd yesterday and I’ll try a few more times. Might be tough because I’m having stomach issues. Ugh…cant catch a break lately.

Ah ok. Wasnt sure about that. I guess it’s still anyone’s guess then. I’ve even considered if I caught it late and was experiencing the hook effect. Since i havent had a period, it would be hard to tell timeframe and I only tested because of nausea & exhaustion. But I think the hook effect is rare especially for blood testing.
It’s not a positive LH strip but I’ll be pouncing dh just incase. We dtd yesterday and I’ll try a few more times. Might be tough because I’m having stomach issues. Ugh…cant catch a break lately.
I hope you get a answer soon. If you were 7 weeks the blood test would have been positive. Maybe you are getting ready to ovulate? Hard to say as I'm not even sure where you are in your cycle because you haven't had any bleed with your loss. Sorry you can't catch a break.

Yeah, it’s odd. 7 weeks is just a random guess because my last period was Feb of 2023 since no pp period yet.
I’m wondering about maybe i’ll ovulate so i’ll keep doing opks for a bit. Doc cant get me in until the 29th.
How about you @NightFlower? Are your tests looking good still? Any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->