October Pumpkins *testing thread*

@MrsKatie :hi: oh no I pray you haven't got covid :cry: I no people are getting really bad flu which they are thinking it's covid :shrug: do you no I no exactly what you mean about if wanted to ttc again for now I'm going tomorrow (well today as it's now 1:14am here) to hopefully get this dam implant out, but Paul and I have said if it happens it happens if not we have our little bundles (some not so little) so we are going to ntnp :shrug: and some days I think could my body handle another pregnancy do we really want to go through it again, I guess we will find out ha. Hope you feel better soon tho nothing worse than feeling rubbish especially when you were going to try again xx

Hi ladies, we managed to dtd a few times but I got sick with a fever etc. right after so I don't feel optimistic about this cycle...

PS: Luckily, it's not Covid, just did a test.

Last edited:
Don’t count yourself out mrskatie, sometimes lowered immunity can help fertility. Also before I found out I was pregnant I was going through a lot of anxiety due to a health scare with my husband on the heels of my own health issues earlier this year. Mo way I would have thought I could get pregnant under all that stress. But if you don’t feel mentally prepared for ttc, that’s another story. Have you considered therapy? Sounds like you might have some things to work theough and a therapist can be especially helpful during the ttc journey

@gigglebox i hadn’t thought of therapy for ttc specifically but I wouldn’t rule it out. I have had a couple fantastic therapists over the years and the thought of finding a new one on this island is definitely daunting, I might do virtual visits with my old naturopath or something. I think my biggest struggle isn’t the ttc part specifically, but the ttc combined with feeling the intense pressure of the ticking clock that’s really throwing me off.

Cd1 for me. Af showed up thus morning. So on to Nov for me. Good luck ladies still testing this month.

I’ll be looking forward to your tests @elmum.

My appointment with the doc will be the day after. I’m very curious what will happen. Im in denial about not being pregnant, but also doubt I could be so lucky as to be pregnant.

Given the symptoms i’m having and no bleeding I did a test with about 30% water added to my fmu.

IMG_4772.jpeg

I’ll be looking forward to your tests @elmum.

My appointment with the doc will be the day after. I’m very curious what will happen. Im in denial about not being pregnant, but also doubt I could be so lucky as to be pregnant.

Given the symptoms i’m having and no bleeding I did a test with about 30% water added to my fmu.

View attachment 1119130
With a line like that (yes I no not fully) I'd be intrigued what the pure urine would be like :shrug: I have been reading but not responded to you but this is all confusing like the bloods come back as not but there's little lines on your tests, I wounder if you have a bad batch maybe I'm so frustrated for you xx

@HalfricanMa that's a diluted test? What on earth...?! But the fact that the line is only a halvsie line is weird...I hope you get some answers soon. this must be maddening. Have you tried any other brands recently? also did you take any more lh tests?

Hi @MrsA3000 ! Welcome to the forum :) wow already 8 days out and not testing?! look at your willpower! I will not be a good support NOT to test....I like to see them lol

With a line like that (yes I no not fully) I'd be intrigued what the pure urine would be like :shrug: I have been reading but not responded to you but this is all confusing like the bloods come back as not but there's little lines on your tests, I wounder if you have a bad batch maybe I'm so frustrated for you xx
I’m frustrated because the clearblue gave a positive and the first response strips were faint positive, then i got negatives on all of the brands so i figured i’d bleed and stopped testing. My pain with breastfeeding and aversions to it is so unusual so i tested again. Maybe it is cysts. Idk.
And diluted batch is a no because i’ve not only used different brands & dye colors but also the wondfo I’ve used different orders/boxes.

@HalfricanMa that's a diluted test? What on earth...?! But the fact that the line is only a halvsie line is weird...I hope you get some answers soon. this must be maddening. Have you tried any other brands recently? also did you take any more lh tests?

Hi @MrsA3000 ! Welcome to the forum :) wow already 8 days out and not testing?! look at your willpower! I will not be a good support NOT to test....I like to see them lol
well i cant test, apparently, because the trigger shot is hcg, so all my tests would have been positive and i would have been really disappointed as the line faded.

Anyone have experience with trigger shot on here? Low level nausea all day today (10 dp trigger) and i dare to hope. Could just be my body not liking coming off the hormones...

see i would be testing to watch the line fade and then hopefully get darker again :rofl: i'm a bad influence don't listen to me
I equate women poas to men always wanting to pee on something the minute they step outside. Sometimes men see such a nice tree they just NEED to pee on it. Lmao

AFM tons of ewcm and a very dark positive opk, darkest I’ve seen for me maybe ever, please send prayers we can make it happen tonight!! I’ve been so sick that it’s been a while now…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->