October Pumpkins *testing thread*

Hi @MrsA3000 yes! Lots of experience with trigger here!! 6 failed IUIs this year and one successful IVF transfer! You should be able to test at 10 days past the trigger, even if you have a faint positive, whether it gets fainter or darker tomorrow will tell you pretty definitively where you're at! The trigger never really made me nauseous, I've only ever really been nauseous from an actual pregnancy. So all my fingers are crossed for you! Sending you so much baby dust!

Hi @MrsA3000 yes! Lots of experience with trigger here!! 6 failed IUIs this year and one successful IVF transfer! You should be able to test at 10 days past the trigger, even if you have a faint positive, whether it gets fainter or darker tomorrow will tell you pretty definitively where you're at! The trigger never really made me nauseous, I've only ever really been nauseous from an actual pregnancy. So all my fingers are crossed for you! Sending you so much baby dust!
Yeah I'm starting to feel like maybe its not pregnancy symptoms. Before when ive been on the pill, when i would have my sugar pill week i had horrible "withdrawals" from the hormones that triggered IBS/nausea. So now im thinking its probably just the trigger shot leaving my system because its starting to feel like that :(

My gut is sensitive. Im being silly.

@MrsKatie yay!!! ahhh in with another chance before the month ends! You know I had a friend who battled infertility for a couple years. They couldn't afford medical intervention so just kept trying. Well one month she got the flu at her ovulation time, but she didn't want to miss an opportunity so she got "the goods" despite feeling horrid. That was the month she got pregnant! So you never know ;)

MrsA don't worry about symptoms! I had none this time, not until after knowing I was pregnant. They were pretty mild until the day of week 8 (to the day).

You guys are the best. Thank you. @gigglebox that story gives me hope. Now to pray fervently we can make it happen, kid sleep is so unpredictable in this house.

@HalfricanMa I agree I would have peed and was go lighter or darker (fxd darker) yes I can only imagine how frustrated you are tho xx

@HalfricanMa that's so odd your testing positive again after you had blood work say not pregnant . Next test don't dilute your sample with water. Did you test this morning?

Yeah. Im so done with all this. I’m so frustrated. The top is today’s undiluted fmu. The torn one is the diluted and then my opks. I feel emotional and very depressed.

IMG_4792.jpeg

Oh my gosh @HalfricanMa that is SO strange and mind-boggling. I am praying praying praying honey. I would be in a horrible funk too. I hope you get answers very soon.

Well, despite multiple interruptions from multiple kids we finally managed to dtd. We ended up talking too so we were up insanely late but being a zombie today was worth it. Now we pray for this part…!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->