October Sticky Beans!

@cscbeth8421
praying that you see the crosshairs tomorrow :). I’m not sure when I will test. I think I might wait until the day AF is predicted as due according to FF, which would be September 4th. I believe that it is not really an accurate prediction, but I don’t think I want to test early. My husband will be leaving the country on the 31st and I’ll be here alone, so we will see if I crack or not :p.

@todmommy4568
<3 <3 <3 Thank you!

Blackrain > I had my doubts last night about DH....After a while i asked him if he thought he was going to be able to finish, his response "maybe". lol He did though. THANK GOD!

I think we are hanging up the BDing. I got a +opk CD14, we BD CD 14, 15 and 16. I hope we have covered our bases. I have been very bloated since yesterday. I dont get bloated much, but have woken up bloated, which is weird. My temp jumped today so fingers crossed. Feeling hopeful! How long does it take for fertility friend to figure out if i Ovulated and put the cross hairs? a few days past to analyze temps? I believe i am at least 2dpo now. maybe.

Sounds like you hit everything perfectly!! FX!

I believe you need 3 temps that are at least .2 higher than the previous six before it will confirm O.

So I woke up at 5am and couldn't sleep so took temp, 36.25. Managed to fall back asleep for a spotty hour, and temp at normal time 645am was 36.60. Would it be best to keep the early temp, adjust the early temp, or use the correct time?

Blackrain - I would keep the early temp. Maybe adjust the early temp, but with only an hour of sleep (and spotty at that) I wouldn't take the regular temp.

I decided to test today and see what an hour or so of sleep does since I'm on one of my last days before the school year starts and I can sleep in. I temped at my regular time 5am when Hubby got up for work (more like 4:45), and then fell back asleep around 5:15. Woke up at 6am when hubby came in to kiss me goodbye, fell back asleep and woke up again around 6:50 and temped again and my temp was up by 1.1 degrees!

lvksa - so glad you got your CH!! TWW! :)

cscbeth - FF will wait to give you CH until you have 3 days of elevated temps. Hopefully that is soon!

Love the tactics blackrain! :haha: cracked me up.

Yay for everyone that has ovulated or is soon!! :happydance:

Angel luckily I haven't had to fake it much but last night was not very fun sadly, I had a heck of a time getting DS to sleep. When I did get him to sleep I looked at my OH and was like okay lets go do this so maybe two can punch and kick me together during a bedtime temper tantrum, not so romantic :duhh: and then shortly after the deed was done DS woke up and crawled in our bed so no cuddles to make up for being so crass :blush:

Oh man! Sounds rough. That's the part I'm not looking forward too. lol! I'm wondering how everyone with little ones manages to TTC for another when they've got the stresses of a little one messing it all up. All I have to worry about is work and a couple dogs and that's stressful enough! :haha:

crosshairs on FF showed up today confirming the CD17 as O day making me 3dpo today. I've also been super bloated today and yesterday.

Two more days of work and then it is the weekend (work week here is Sunday to Thursday).

We're buddies! 3dpo as well, I'm planning on holding out till 14dpo to test. How awesome would it be if we both ended up getting BFP! Fingers crossed

:dust::dust::dust:

don't no whats going on with me done another opk today and look weird my positive was cd15 what do u think girls xxx

Attachments

• cde 15 cd 16 cd 17.jpg
    cde 15 cd 16 cd 17.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 6
Caz- is the bottom one from today? I guess I'm not sure what I am looking for I am so tired :haha: the top one is the only one that looks positive to me

Have any of you ladies tried the clear blue advanced opks? I am thinking about getting the 10 count after work, that would take me from cd15 to cd25 and hopefully I would O in that time. I can't decide whether I want to or not, I am already doing IC opks and feel like adding more is just overkill. But I am irrationally worried that I will miss my O day. I feel like I am rambling :haha: anyways what do you ladies think?

ye from today the bottom and top does to me may be its my surge hun xx

crosshairs on FF showed up today confirming the CD17 as O day making me 3dpo today. I've also been super bloated today and yesterday.

Two more days of work and then it is the weekend (work week here is Sunday to Thursday).

We're buddies! 3dpo as well, I'm planning on holding out till 14dpo to test. How awesome would it be if we both ended up getting BFP! Fingers crossed

:dust::dust::dust:

Nice to have someone to wait with :hugs:

and it would be more than awesome if that happened!
:bfp::dust:
I'll be praying for both of us.

Caz I think that last one just looks so dark because the control is also much darker. So it probably isn't any darker than the previous day in comparison with the control.

AFM, I took a mid-morning OPK today (so rare that I do!) and I think it's either positive or very close! I wasn't expecting it to get this dark so fast compared to yesterday (usually mine shows a better progression) and the lack of CM suddenly, so I didn't do a Digi. I'm going to do another this afternoon and do a digi then to confirm. I"m thinking either this is + or it will be + tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
Caz- is the bottom one from today? I guess I'm not sure what I am looking for I am so tired :haha: the top one is the only one that looks positive to me

Have any of you ladies tried the clear blue advanced opks? I am thinking about getting the 10 count after work, that would take me from cd15 to cd25 and hopefully I would O in that time. I can't decide whether I want to or not, I am already doing IC opks and feel like adding more is just overkill. But I am irrationally worried that I will miss my O day. I feel like I am rambling :haha: anyways what do you ladies think?

I use ClearBlue on top of ICs. But i don't use the advanced, just the regular. I use the ICs and when I get an IC that starts to look close to + then I use the Digi to confirm. I've managed to make a 20 count box (supposedly 2 month supply) last 4 months now by doing it this way because each month I'm only using 2-3 (except this month I've already done 3 w/out getting my smiley yet but I wasn't waiting for a good IC OPK like I should have).

I like having the definite Smiley Face confirmation.

I'm actually considering that if we don't get our BFP this cycle, when we start trying again (breaking until Jan after sept) then I'll pick up the advanced so I also know my high and my peak days. TBH, I KNOW when my high days are from my CM (usually). I'm just getting antsy.

So, long story short: go for it. lol. Use the ICs when you want to do them daily and/or 2x daily. Use a Digi when you are getting fertile.

Caz I think that last one just looks so dark because the control is also much darker. So it probably isn't any darker than the previous day in comparison with the control.

AFM, I took a mid-morning OPK today (so rare that I do!) and I think it's either positive or very close! I wasn't expecting it to get this dark so fast compared to yesterday (usually mine shows a better progression) and the lack of CM suddenly, so I didn't do a Digi. I'm going to do another this afternoon and do a digi then to confirm. I"m thinking either this is + or it will be + tomorrow.

Thoughts?

I would say SOOOO Close! Try one later tonight and i bet it will be positive! Good luck!

It must be a thing right now, cause my DH had trouble finishing last night too. What are the odds?! He did manage to, but it took FOREVER. I don't have to do it often, but I have faked it before. It just doesn't always happen for me, and I'm ok with that. It still feels good.

UGH. Still have no idea what's going on with my chart. FF hasn't confirmed it, but the predicted O dates match my temps... IDK. Maybe I'll get it figured out next cycle if we don't catch the egg. I can't decide if feel in or not now. AF predicted for later this week. I think I might test this weekend if she doesn't show up.

Last night before bed I had a bunch of sharp twinges in my lower right abdomen by my hip bone- the kind that make you hold your breath just for a sec from discomfort. Today I have just had a dull ache in my lower abdomen with the occasional light twinge but not like last night. Do you think the twinges were the actual egg releasing, or would the ache now be it? Haven't really noticed O pain before so not sure.

Thoughts?

From the pic I would say it is so close but not quiiiiite as dark as the control, bet it will be positive later today.

I've never noticed O pain before either, so I couldn't tell you. I wish I could. It would makes us both feel better.

It must be a thing right now, cause my DH had trouble finishing last night too. What are the odds?! He did manage to, but it took FOREVER. I don't have to do it often, but I have faked it before. It just doesn't always happen for me, and I'm ok with that. It still feels good.

UGH. Still have no idea what's going on with my chart. FF hasn't confirmed it, but the predicted O dates match my temps... IDK. Maybe I'll get it figured out next cycle if we don't catch the egg. I can't decide if feel in or not now. AF predicted for later this week. I think I might test this weekend if she doesn't show up.

That is really weird. Yeah def test this weekend

Thanks cscbeth!! I'll do another probably around 5ish.

Blackrain - I think that if the pains are from O then, taking your temps into account, I would think that maybe the ones today are it happening because your temp dipped slightly this morning. If the pain yesterday had been O then your temp would have risen today, theoretically.

Blackrain - It sounds like O pains. Have you read the thread on here about it? Mittleschmertz I think is what it is called, probably botched the spelling haha, it was really informative though.

Angel - Thanks! I went and bought some, hoping they will give me some added reassurance, and I will have more things to pee on which just makes me giddy :haha: Your test looks awesome! So excited for you!

Yeah I read through that article about it, does have a lot of good info.

Angel- from what I have read it can take 12+ hours for temp to raise after ovulation, so if I ovulated last night, probably wouldn't get a raise until tomorrow anyways I don't think?

Technically both would be considered today anyways so I think I just need to stop stressing about it lol.

Yeah I read through that article about it, does have a lot of good info.

Angel- from what I have read it can take 12+ hours for temp to raise after ovulation, so if I ovulated last night, probably wouldn't get a raise until tomorrow anyways I don't think?

Technically both would be considered today anyways so I think I just need to stop stressing about it lol.

Oh that's right, I forgot about the 12+ hours for temp to raise so if you O'd last night your raise probably wouldn't be until tomorrow. Yeah, stop stressing and just know you are about to enter the TWW. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->