• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Sticky Beans!

Angel, was tonight's test positive?

Yes!!!!

First pic is the most recent Wondfo (IC) OPK, placed underneath the others on the paper (directly below this mornings). If I was analyzing myself I wouldn't be 100% sure if it was 100% positive or not. BUT Second pic is the Digi, which gave me a smiley face. Woot! I am at +OPK.

And that is exactly why I use a digi on the days that my ICs start to look positive. :)

.... of all the day for DH to be working late! He won't be home until almost 9pm. We're usually in bed shortly after that! We act so old.... :haha: I'm debating whether I text him a pic of the :) OPK or whether I just try to seduce him tonight and not tell him.

Or I can just not worry about it tonight and BD tomorrow when I get home. I'll probably be exhausted, first day back at work and all.

Right now we have no reason to believe that either of us has any fertility issues, so should we go ahead and BD today, and the next two days just to be sure, or is it better to do the day after the +OPK (as my doctor suggested) just in case there is a delay in O and in case there is a low sperm count (which, again, we have no reason to believe at the moment)

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
Woohoo!!! :dance: I think it's best to BD today and next couple days if you can to cover your bases in case you do O a bit later.

Thanks Blackrain. That's what I think I'll do.

SMEP recommends BD on the day of +OPK and the next 2 days, unless there is a sperm count deficiency. So I think we will try that just to be sure.

Omg todmommy I just looked at your display pic and nearly died laughing :rofl:

Blackrain - I got a kick out of that one, wouldn't that be the best! :haha: I can't imagine if it were up to the men to keep track of everything. :laugh2:

Dude, I've been meaning to say something about how much I love todmommy's profile pic. I've been cracking up over it all day! :)

This morning's temp was low and FF removed the cross hairs..
Very confusing..

Haha, i chuckle too everytime I see your pic, todmommy! :D

Oh, i'm sorry ivksa, that really is confusing.. was there anything different in tonight's sleep? Maybe you slept with your mouth open, that can make your temp lower.. :hugs:

Haha, i chuckle too everytime I see your pic, todmommy! :D

Oh, i'm sorry ivksa, that really is confusing.. was there anything different in tonight's sleep? Maybe you slept with your mouth open, that can make your temp lower.. :hugs:

I'm not sure how much I can really trust my temps this month to begin with, but would have been nice to have that confirmation on my chart.

When I started temping at the beginning of my cycle I had just gotten married and we were with my husband's family in another city. Life here is so different in terms of sleeping. We would be awake until at least 3 am (if not later) and wake up past 12 pm. I was putting an alarm to wake myself up to temp at about 11:30 am, so that it would at least be near to the same time. The problem is that when we came back to our city and I had to start working I had to start temping around 6 am instead. So the first part of my cycle is on one schedule and the second is on another.

And you know how it goes starting a new job at a new place. I don't think I have been too stressed, but I have not been getting as much sleep as I should because I'm still trying to sort of my sleep schedule.

Perhaps this could be the problem. I'm hoping that I did O and it was before the past couple of days as we haven't BD since Sunday. :wacko:

Ah well okay that might be it.

Don't count yourself out too soon though either :) i've seen tons of ovulation charts and even pregnancy charts where the temp went below coverline for a day or so :) (gotta love the "charts like mine" option on FF) haha

First month charting - temps dropped 4 dpo and 5 dpo. Due to estrogen surge? Worried it's an annovulatory cycle as I never got a true positive ppl :(. My chart link:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5d56d4

Very confusing..

Ahhhhh noooooooo! I still dont have my cross hairs either. Its been super humid here so i am constantly throwing the blankets off and putting them back on all night, perhaps that is what is going on with me. My temp today was lower than yesterday. Annoying. Im still pretty sure i know when i Ovulated. I am counting Sunday as ovulation day. I try to remember FF is a computer program....but it is always nice to see the DPO countdown on there. I was super bummed when i put in my temp this morning and it didnt tell me ovulation day has been pin pointed. Well keep on keepin on. Friday we are headed to my parents house in Vermont for my nieces birthday on Saturday so i will be sleeping in the same room as our son, waking my husband up to tell him to stop snoring he is going to wake the baby, and temping.....at this rate i dont think i will ever get my cross hairs. lol :dohh: ANy new revelations this morning ladies?

Ripple, Only 5dpo is really below coverline IMO, but the temps look like you ovulated to me...did you get an almost positive OPK? Some women don't catch their surge, and some just don't get enough LH for the test to say it's positive but they still ovulate. Doesn't look annovulatory to me but hard to say, depends what next couple days do!

Very confusing..

Ahhhhh noooooooo! I still dont have my cross hairs either. Its been super humid here so i am constantly throwing the blankets off and putting them back on all night, perhaps that is what is going on with me. My temp today was lower than yesterday. Annoying. Im still pretty sure i know when i Ovulated. I am counting Sunday as ovulation day. I try to remember FF is a computer program....but it is always nice to see the DPO countdown on there. I was super bummed when i put in my temp this morning and it didnt tell me ovulation day has been pin pointed. Well keep on keepin on. Friday we are headed to my parents house in Vermont for my nieces birthday on Saturday so i will be sleeping in the same room as our son, waking my husband up to tell him to stop snoring he is going to wake the baby, and temping.....at this rate i dont think i will ever get my cross hairs. lol :dohh: ANy new revelations this morning ladies?

Looking at your temps, there isn't really a true shift- though they have gone up the last couple days, you have had several other temps earlier that were similar. Unfortunately FF doesnt seem to put much stock in all the other fertility symptoms if the temps don't show a true shift. Is there a way to override FF for your O day?

AFM, temp took a big jump up to my normal post-o temps, so hoping to see actual SOLID crosshairs this month! (i kinda fudged it and said I woke up 25 mins earlier than I did because I am sick of the open circles haha) I generally wake up around 6 +/- 30 mins, but early in my cycle I was waking up around 645 so it still uses that time to confirm if temp is normal or not.

Ivska your demp dip wasn't huge, I don't know exactly how FF really works but will it give crosshairs back if your temp goes back up tomorrow? :shrug:

Blackrain - wow! That is quite the jump

Charting can be so irritating because so many things can change it, I have that one super low temp on my chart and that morning when I woke up I had kicked the covers off of myself and was ice cold. Nights when it is a little warmer in my house my temp is a little elevated. Everyone's chats seem to still be looking pretty good though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->