• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Sticky Beans!

I totally get the low libido thing. Sometimes I just want DH to do a quickie so I don't have to take 20mins of him fumbling around trying to get me "in the mood". I tried convincing him that I don't always need to climax while we're on the baby track, but he's insistent. UGH. Who thought I'd complain about that? :shrug:

I'd love to really want to BD and get excited about it, but it's more like something that needs to be done to make a baby. Even DH seems like he's getting bored with it sometimes haha.

And just before I go to bed.... Well that was fast! First is comparison of my 645pm and 1015pm opk, and second is fresh vs dry. Does it matter that a bit of the line isn't as dark? And since it is so late, do I still count it as positive for today?

:happydance: From average CD22 ovulation to CD 16-17 from 3 weeks of vitex-awesome! (sorry I'm a bit excited haha!!)

Wow! That was fast. 6:45 is definitely neg but close and 10:15 is def pos.

Whether you count it as a + for today is up to you. It depends on how you time things. You can count on a 24-hour clock or on a bed to waking clock. Either is fine as long as you are consistent. If you do 24-hr clock then if you BD after going to bed, then the next morning if you update your chart you would put BD on the day before. If you do a bed to waking then you would put BD on the day you woke because you "Closed the day" when you went to bed. The same concept applies to OPKs. Especially because the 10:15 is so late, you can either count it as + on the physical day if you keep a 24-hr tracking, or you can count as + for the next day if it is later than you usually test so you only would have caught it hte next day otherwise.

Speaking of: I'd love to see whether the next day you still get +OPKs, or whether your surge would have disappeared over night!

:happydance: for moving O up!! I LOVE Vitex for that reason!!! I get very excited too. Heck, sometimse I think I'm just as excited for a +OPK as I would be for BFP. :p

I thought that my temp was up today and yesterday (maybe not significantly higher? - my chart is in my sig), and TMI but tonight I've had a large amount of EWCM. Before today I just had watery. My cervix has been pretty high, soft and open since around last Wednesday. Not sure what to make of it. Anyone get EWCM after ovulation?

You can get fertile CM after O, because your egg is still viable for a day or so (24 hrs). But everyone is different. If your cervix is still high that's good. The open part though confuses me because after O I thought it should close up and CM should start to dry up or change. However, cm could be remnants of previous cm. Are you checking just what comes out or checking at cervix (sorry if the Q is TMI - but I think it makes a difference - I always check at cervix because that is "newest", versus what is coming out could be a day or two older? Maybe. I might just be making this all up, but it sounds good to me).

It's possible you didn't actually O on that dip in your chart but a day or two later. Your temps are rising and are above the last 6 (which is the FAM rule) but arent' above the cover line of being above almost all pre-o temps (which is the rule FF likes to use). So that is hard to determine actual O. TBH I would keep BDing as long as you have fertile CM just ot cover all bases.

There have been a couple months I thought I BD at the right time but fertile CM kept coming and my O ended up being 2 days later than I thought and I missed it :/

Still positive 2 tests later!

Attachments

• Photo_2015-08-24_06-57-03_PM-1-1.jpg
    Photo_2015-08-24_06-57-03_PM-1-1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
  • 20150824_184218-1.jpg
    20150824_184218-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
So today I have no CM, it's SO WEIRD. After several days of EWcm, yesterday was creamy and today is almost dry. I haven't O'd, based on temps and OPKs, so I don't know what my body is doing. UGH. I am so confused!

I totally get the low libido thing. Sometimes I just want DH to do a quickie so I don't have to take 20mins of him fumbling around trying to get me "in the mood". I tried convincing him that I don't always need to climax while we're on the baby track, but he's insistent. UGH. Who thought I'd complain about that? :shrug:

I'd love to really want to BD and get excited about it, but it's more like something that needs to be done to make a baby. Even DH seems like he's getting bored with it sometimes haha.

LoL!! :haha: I'm cracking up! Yeah, that's exactly it. DH is insistent that I "get mine" if he's going to get his. I told him that during fertile time, the most important thing is him. BUT it helps him climax if I do, so I'm not going to complain. Just that sometimes I don't feel like taking the time to get there. lol

Angel and Pnut I am in the same boat, what is it with men and their egos :wacko: I am a little embarrassed to admit that I have gotten quite good at faking it :blush: because I know he wants to go to bed and I do too as we both have to be to work at seven AM. I know that he knows most of the reason we are DTD is for baby making purposes but I feel like if it doesn't seem like I am thoroughly enjoying every second of it that he won't enjoy it anymore if that makes sense.

Well ladies, for the First time in 8 years together, my husband is unable to 'perform' and of course it would be when I am ovulating. Of course. He thinks it is because of stress at work, and feeling pressure about TTC, that he has put on himself. I have been trying to make it fun but he has been turning it into a chore and it's made it difficult for him. So beyond frustrated. I know we are still in since we dtd the last 3 days, but we are missing crucial time and it sucks so bad.

Angel and Pnut I am in the same boat, what is it with men and their egos :wacko: I am a little embarrassed to admit that I have gotten quite good at faking it :blush: because I know he wants to go to bed and I do too as we both have to be to work at seven AM. I know that he knows most of the reason we are DTD is for baby making purposes but I feel like if it doesn't seem like I am thoroughly enjoying every second of it that he won't enjoy it anymore if that makes sense.

Makes total sense! I read a post once by someone who said they reached a point in another forum somewhere where they stopped climaxing because they had heard that the female climax could be bad for sperm (what?!) and so she just laid there and let him do his thing. It sort of blew my mind that her DH was okay with that. Mine certainly wouldn't be. I don't have to enjoy every second of it, but if I don't enjoy myself at least some he isn't going to either, and then he doesn't finish and then we don't have babies.

Thankfully I haven't had to resort to faking it yet. But we have reached a point where we know each other well enough that we can get both of us climaxed and done in under 30 minutes, but it only works like that for us in one position. So our sex life is pretty boring/routine when it comes to the baby making part. :blush:

Well ladies, for the First time in 8 years together, my husband is unable to 'perform' and of course it would be when I am ovulating. Of course. He thinks it is because of stress at work, and feeling pressure about TTC, that he has put on himself. I have been trying to make it fun but he has been turning it into a chore and it's made it difficult for him. So beyond frustrated. I know we are still in since we dtd the last 3 days, but we are missing crucial time and it sucks so bad.

Oh no!! :hugs: I'm so sorry Blackrain!

Thanks! Happy to say that after a lot of cuddling, joking and me acting like a hooker (hahaha!) we finally succeeded! Thank sweet Jesus because I have been very emotional today and things would not have gone well if we hadnt lol.
Is being hyper emotional associated with ovulation or am I just being insane?

Thanks! Happy to say that after a lot of cuddling, joking and me acting like a hooker (hahaha!) we finally succeeded! Thank sweet Jesus because I have been very emotional today and things would not have gone well if we hadnt lol.
Is being hyper emotional associated with ovulation or am I just being insane?

Yay!! :thumbup: You gotta do what you gotta do, and if that means being a hooker than so be it! :wacko: :winkwink:

I haven't heard of emotional being part of O but that's possible. Or the whole TTC thing has you a little on edge, it has me that way. :)

Haha right?!

Still getting positive opk now 24 hours after first one (this one is almosty darker than the control line, or at least part of it is). Hoping I ovulate tomorrow as there will likely be no more BD for us for a while haha!! I keep getting a twinge in my lower right belly, almost close to my hip bone- would that be O? Never actually felt it before.

Good morning ladies. :)

I'm glad you succeded, blackrain :) i know how much it sucks, OH and i were doing so good but in CD17 (which turned out to be O day..) he couldn't perform.. we DTD O-2 and O+1 early in the day and of course. Tons of times before O-2 and with PreSeed so i hope those swimmers survived and one of them actually made it :)

Temps are still up for me, so FF confirmed O today. So I am officially 3DPO today! I want to hold out testing for as long as possible.. last cycle ny luteal phase was 13 days, so i'm thinking if on day 14 AF hasn't shown and temps are still up i'll test. I am hopeful but because we missed peak day (with no BD on O-1 or O day) I don't want to have my hopes up too high. But we'll see :)

Blackrain > I had my doubts last night about DH....After a while i asked him if he thought he was going to be able to finish, his response "maybe". lol He did though. THANK GOD!

I think we are hanging up the BDing. I got a +opk CD14, we BD CD 14, 15 and 16. I hope we have covered our bases. I have been very bloated since yesterday. I dont get bloated much, but have woken up bloated, which is weird. My temp jumped today so fingers crossed. Feeling hopeful! How long does it take for fertility friend to figure out if i Ovulated and put the cross hairs? a few days past to analyze temps? I believe i am at least 2dpo now. maybe.

I believe you need 3 temps that are at least .2 higher than the previous six before it will confirm O.

So I woke up at 5am and couldn't sleep so took temp, 36.25. Managed to fall back asleep for a spotty hour, and temp at normal time 645am was 36.60. Would it be best to keep the early temp, adjust the early temp, or use the correct time?

Blackrain > I had my doubts last night about DH....After a while i asked him if he thought he was going to be able to finish, his response "maybe". lol He did though. THANK GOD!

I think we are hanging up the BDing. I got a +opk CD14, we BD CD 14, 15 and 16. I hope we have covered our bases. I have been very bloated since yesterday. I dont get bloated much, but have woken up bloated, which is weird. My temp jumped today so fingers crossed. Feeling hopeful! How long does it take for fertility friend to figure out if i Ovulated and put the cross hairs? a few days past to analyze temps? I believe i am at least 2dpo now. maybe.

Sounds like you dtd on the perfect days!! I have heard bloating is common with ovulation so that makes sense.

Good morning ladies. :)

I'm glad you succeded, blackrain :) i know how much it sucks, OH and i were doing so good but in CD17 (which turned out to be O day..) he couldn't perform.. we DTD O-2 and O+1 early in the day and of course. Tons of times before O-2 and with PreSeed so i hope those swimmers survived and one of them actually made it :)

Temps are still up for me, so FF confirmed O today. So I am officially 3DPO today! I want to hold out testing for as long as possible.. last cycle ny luteal phase was 13 days, so i'm thinking if on day 14 AF hasn't shown and temps are still up i'll test. I am hopeful but because we missed peak day (with no BD on O-1 or O day) I don't want to have my hopes up too high. But we'll see :)

If you BD a couple days before you've got a great chance! I read something that said you are more likely to get pregnant from sex the day before ovulation than the day of. That's why I'm not too concerned that we won't be bd tonight (pretty sure I'm ovulating as we speak or just did lol) since we did the last several days

hope your all well girls just got back from uniform shopping just chilling eating tea when tea is settled going to do a 30 minute run then chill for the night xxx

Love the tactics blackrain! :haha: cracked me up.

Yay for everyone that has ovulated or is soon!! :happydance:

Angel luckily I haven't had to fake it much but last night was not very fun sadly, I had a heck of a time getting DS to sleep. When I did get him to sleep I looked at my OH and was like okay lets go do this so maybe two can punch and kick me together during a bedtime temper tantrum, not so romantic :dohh: and then shortly after the deed was done DS woke up and crawled in our bed so no cuddles to make up for being so crass :blush:

crosshairs on FF showed up today confirming the CD17 as O day making me 3dpo today. I've also been super bloated today and yesterday.

Two more days of work and then it is the weekend (work week here is Sunday to Thursday).

crosshairs on FF showed up today confirming the CD17 as O day making me 3dpo today. I've also been super bloated today and yesterday.

Two more days of work and then it is the weekend (work week here is Sunday to Thursday).

Im hoping my cross hairs show up tomorrow and show 3dpo as well. Im so glad you posted it, i was wondering how long FF would take! I also have been feeling super bloated yesterday and today! Hope its a good sign! When are you testing?

Ivksa so glad that you got your crosshairs :flower: and were able to get an answer to your questions from yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->