October Sticky Beans!

krissie - :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I don't know what to say to make you feel better. This is such a rough journey, and I know how you feel about wanting to give up. :hugs: We're here if you need to talk, or if you need to take a break from TTC for a little while to gather your thoughts, or if you want to keep going at it. It's really a matter of whatever will make you feel better, mentally and physically.

Thanks ladies! :hugs:

I think for right now just stopping the fertility meds has helped a lot. I don't know if I mentioned it but I started counseling about a month ago to work through some of my depression re ttc. It has helped quite a bit. Yesterday was just a bad day.

I do have ewcm so fx that it leads to o soon. DH is back on day shift so we can bd in the evening all we want. :sex: :haha: And today is my last day of work until the 4th so I have lots of free time now.

Sorry I've been MIA, checking in now and then for pregnancy/birth announcements and to see how y'all are doing.

Busy few months (don't remember when I last posted)-sold our duplex, bought a nice big house with a hot tub and moved in, while dealing with a daddy smart mouthed three-nager, and an almost 7 month old baby who still won't sleep without being held, won't let anyone else hold him, and won't eat anything but boob (have tried bottles, sippys, pureed food and whole food with no luck). So you could say I'm minorly fed up haha.

4dpo so happy I ov'ed on cd14 instead of 11 let's hope this is my belated Christmas gift.

I've been having a lot of BH lately. They're getting stronger and more frequent, but are still not regular enough. The last few days I was having them every 7-10 minutes, for a minute or so each, but after an hour and a half they fizzled and went away. :dohh: Been fairly quiet today until this evening. DH and I just went for a long 45 minute walk around the neighborhood. I wanted out of the house, and I also am hoping some walking will help get LO ready to come out. :haha: I don't really want a Christmas baby, I just want her here before New Years! :winkwink:

Krissie - Counseling is a great idea. I found it to be really helpful when I was dealing with some pretty strong depression. :hugs: I'm glad it's helping you. Enjoy the time off and have lots of :sex: :haha:

Heather - Good to see you!!! :hugs: Wow, you've been BUSY! That's rough that he won't eat anything else. Good luck with that!

Kaicee - Good luck! Looks like you've got a little bit of a dip going on, maybe implantation?!

I've been having a lot of BH lately. They're getting stronger and more frequent, but are still not regular enough. The last few days I was having them every 7-10 minutes, for a minute or so each, but after an hour and a half they fizzled and went away. :dohh: Been fairly quiet today until this evening. DH and I just went for a long 45 minute walk around the neighborhood. I wanted out of the house, and I also am hoping some walking will help get LO ready to come out. :haha: I don't really want a Christmas baby, I just want her here before New Years! :winkwink:

Krissie - Counseling is a great idea. I found it to be really helpful when I was dealing with some pretty strong depression. :hugs: I'm glad it's helping you. Enjoy the time off and have lots of :sex: :haha:

Heather - Good to see you!!! :hugs: Wow, you've been BUSY! That's rough that he won't eat anything else. Good luck with that!

Kaicee - Good luck! Looks like you've got a little bit of a dip going on, maybe implantation?!

Isn't 4dpo too early for id?

Theoretically, but I had a big dip at 4-5dpo. It may not have been ID but it was a really big dip that lasted a couple days.

How are you feeling Jess?

Kaiecee- good luck, when do you plan to test?

Afm, looks like lydia worked out well this cycle. I just got my positive opk which means o tomorrow at cd 19. That's the earliest o since May! So definitely working out more effectively than the clomid and femara. We've had great timing so fx it was enough. I'd love a new year bfp!

I'm tired and so over this! lol I just want my baby to be here so I can start being a mommy and stop being very very pregnant.

I was playing with some due date calculators and since we can pinpoint conception down to 1 of 2 days (we had sex two days that cycle, day of and day after +OPK, and 2 days after +OPK doctor did US and could see I had already ovulated). Based on those calculators, if I do it based on conception date my due date should be Jan 5. Based on LMP it's Jan 9. My doctor for some reason has be Jan 12 (I think she has the wrong date for LMP on computer). I just want this baby out. Lol. Like now.

Krissie - that's awesome news!!! So great you got an earlier O! Really hoping this is your month!

So nauseous today even threw IPA little this morning I hope it's a sign and not me getting sick

Oh no! FX you feel better soon!

AFM - no sign of labor yet. All the signs I was having a few days ago that made me think I might go into labor soon have fizzled out. So I am suspecting I've got another several days at least. :shrug: I'd so like this little one to come. I'm done waiting!

So here are my symptoms
Nauseous for 3 days now threw up once
Boobs a tiny bit sensitive
Tired
Emotional
But I bet it's just my body screwing with me.

Follow up doctor appointment today. I was seeing one of the associates in the office because my doctor is on break this week. She came in, took one look at me and said "are you still working?" I explained that I'm a teacher so I'm on xmas break but that I'm supposed to go back next week and she said "umm, no. I don't want you going back to work. You look exhausted, and you need rest, and you just told me you're already on break and look like this. You need to rest and sleep before you go into labor."

So, I'm officially on Mat leave now. I'm kind of relieved to have a fully valid reason not to go back to work next week.

Of course she followed that with, baby could come any day or in 3 weeks. :dohh: So, joy.... I'm just hoping she comes sooner than later! I want to meet my LO. I'm so anxious to finally get to HOLD her!

Kaiecee - those could be positive, or could be nothing. Honestly I had more symptoms on my BFN cycles than I ever did on a bfp cycle (and I had 3 of them, 2 were CPs). Once we start TTC it's like we see symptoms of pregnancy EVERYWHERE. It's hard to avoid. :hugs: Keeping FX this is your time. :)

I don't look into symptoms anymore so I don't get my hopes up

Jess- that's probably a good idea. I hope little girl comes soon for you.

Kaiecee- I'm in a similar boat. Just trying to make it through the next bit without testing or symptom spotting. I'm so tired of disappointment.

Jess- that's probably a good idea. I hope little girl comes soon for you.

Kaiecee- I'm in a similar boat. Just trying to make it through the next bit without testing or symptom spotting. I'm so tired of disappointment.

It's so frustrating

It really is frustrating!

Afm, I got solid crosshairs today. So I'm officially 3 dpo. Now just hoping for a 2017 bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->