• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Sticky Beans!

Thanks ladies! Workin on it! Lol
Blackrain, i think you still have time to bd! Once you get a +opk, you o usually 12-48hra after! We are getting ready to enter the tww!!!!! Feeling optimistic!

cd 15 nice line today very positive this one bd last night and again tonight x x

Attachments

• cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
How exciting that everyone's soo close to ovulation!! getting super excited now to all start the TWW!

I'm a bit bummed because we didn't manage to BD last night and this morning I had quite a temp rise, higher than any of the temps this cycle. We did BD today at noonish so I hope that if I did already ovulate that our BDing at noon today may still reach the egg in time.
If I even O'd, obviously I can only really confirm it after 3 consecutive high temps and it's not been a suuper big temp rise, so maybe there still is time :)

any thoughts about my chart?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5c441e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Caz, yes that is a nice positive OPK! Go catch that egg :)

Wow! We are all getting close to O time!! Good luck everyone!

AFM, my nipples are a little sensitive this morning. I've never had that Pre-O before, but I'm hoping it's just that my hormone are finally normalizing after bcp and maybe this is pre-O sensitivity that I've heard some other ladies talk about.

Angel I have noticed that too actually which is unusual for me.

12 hours after last nights dud, on 6 hour hold...so close!

Attachments

• Photo_2015-08-23_11-15-26_AM-1.jpg
    Photo_2015-08-23_11-15-26_AM-1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
I think I may have ovulated earlier than expected. Around cd 12 instead of 14/15. Just started charting and my bbts are all over the place but have had a temp rise last two days (cd 13 and 14) a little bit of ewcm CDs 11 to 13. Never got a positive opk. Had what looked to be a darker but not positive the morning of cd 11 (didn't test cd 10) and light lines since.

Angel, I have that too sometimes, so sounds promising you'll O very soon!

Blackrain, that is getting close! I bet one of the next OPKs you'll take will be positive, exciting!

MsRipple, it does sound like you ovulated already, how exciting! Did you manage to still BD enough, even though it was earlier than expected? So you're in the TWW now :D

Well that was quick. +opks last night at 7pm and this morning at 7am. Back to negative now. Dtd last night, today already and will tomorrow as well. Legs up for a bit of time after. Just waiting for my crosshairs on fertility friend. ����

Good luck Beth!

Ripple, I agree it sounds like you ovulated, maybe just had a short surge.

yes leg up for a bit after to help the sperm get up there xx

Hello,
This is my first time posting on here. My husband and I have been ttc since last November when we got cleared from doctor after his vasectomy reversal. Been lots of months of symptom watch and hoping and disappointments. Still hopeful though and wishing this would be the month. I am currently 7dpo. This month thins have been different. My boobs began hurting 2 days after O. Normally just the day or so before. I have had some dizziness and today I am having cramping that normally wouldn't see it expect until ad was arriving. I feel like I have been symptom tracking for so long that I am not sure what is real or not anymore!! Lol hopefully we all get preggers this month!!

@ blackrain - thanks! Re ewcm versus sperm I believe there is a test where if you drop it into water it should become a ball a go to bottom if ewcm and disperse or stay near top if sperm. I've never tried this though! I think sperm also would have little or no
Stretch

@angel-- I took expo for 4 days this cycle and noticed some ewcm (when I hadn't noticed any the last few months). I used to have it pretty often but I never paid it much mind until ttc!

As for this cycle, got one bd in at cd 11. So if I'm right about early ovulation almost perfect timing. But feeling kinda negative about it -- like it didn't happen and with an 11 day luteal phase that my cycles are too short

How long does a surge last for? I guess everyone is different.

Ripple, i dont think 11days is too short for lp. Good luck!

Blackrain- you are so close!! My line today was much fainter than that, they aren't getting much darker over the last couple days. :( Hoping that tomorrow I see a progression. I'm getting obsessive. I need to go back to work!

MsRipple - I always like it when I realize I already O'd (assuming I Got enough BD time in) because then I jump forward several days DPO and my TWW is shorter. 11 day LP isn't too short. My LP was 8-9 days, up to 11 last cycle with Vitex and B6. Lots of people have said they conceived on a 10 day LP.

cscbeth - Good Luck!!

Well ok then, let my faux symptom spotting begin 1 to 2 dpo 😉

So, weird thing. I've had EWcm for a couple days now. Yesterday it was EW consistency but a milky/creamy color. Looked like creamy but stretched and felt like EW. This afternoon when I checked it was creamy. No EW.

There's no way I O'd yet, my OPKs are definitely negative and I have had no temp shift, unless it shifts tomorrow (indicating an O today). I took 3 OPKs today just to be sure (and I'm usually not an obsessive OPK girl, I rarely use more than one a day except when I'm getting close +OPK on the ICs, and then I use one IC and one Digi just to be sure).

Today is CD13. Last cycle my O was CD16. Previous cycles were all around CD26. Is it possible to get EW early in the cycle and then it come back?

I am taking EPO. Plan to stop once I get +OPK or temp shifts. Just a little confused atm. :wacko:

Hmm, do you normally ovulate that early? I don't think CM is something that is strictly creamy, EW at ov and then back to creamy only once you o. Very likely that you have a mix of CM between creamy and EW in your cervix, but what actually comes out could vary. So just because you had EW one day and none the next, doesn't necessarily mean you have o'd. If that makes sense haha?

(I had EW yesterday and just kind of creamy but a little stretchy today but haven't o'd yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->