October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Holding my spot for the 16th, just in case AF makes her appearance, as she I'm sure she's already packed her bags and on the way.

Hi mrsmm congratulations on ur bfp, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Please add me for the 5th october. My birthday is on the 17th so maybe i'll get an amazing birthday present.

We have the doctor tomorrow, let's what happens

YAY! Buddies? I has no TTC buddies so I'm trying to find some lol. There is a girl in another thread that is on a 32 day cycle and is on CD8.

Hi DSemcho :) I am on CD 10 on a 31 day cycle :) I am somehow irregular due to breastfeeding but hope it stays 31 days this cycle too.

Yay! We are all the same! I hope this is our month!!!!!!

So excited to meet you all (virtually, of course :))! How long has everyone been TTC?

Please add e for 13th October. I am on cycle one of ttc after first af after stopping cerazette. I have a ds who is ten and desperate for a brother or sister.

:dust: to all

So excited to meet you all (virtually, of course :))! How long has everyone been TTC?

Hey welcome! This is our first cycle ttc #2. Trying to play it cool and not put too much thought into it. Trying to stay relaxed about the whole thing, easier said than done. I test on oct 6 th and that seems a lifetime away.

Hi hi - just joined B&B as starting to try for our second. Please put me down for testing October 1 (although I will undoubtedly start testing before then) :)

Hi ladies! Can I join, too? I'm gearing up to start AF, so I'll probably be testing October 20th at the latest.

Can't wait to get our BFP's!!

Hey Mbrink! How have you been holding up?

Hi ladies .

I am CD 11 today and since yesterday i have been feeling extremely hot like an ever lasting hot flashes , although the AC is on all the time but still I can't feel that it's working.
Does this mean anything?

Doctor today said everything looks fine and that i'm about to ovulate in the next few days. A few days after my next period (if i don't get a bfp), i'm due to have a hysterosalpingogram done to check the tubes aren't blocked. Four more months of chlomid and then the idea of ivf.

I became very upset at the idea of ivf, i felt it was too soon to be talking about it, but i know realise she was only trying to let me know that there are options.

Hello all,

Please can you add me for 1st October! :) think I'm 2DPo....let the waiting begin!

Hi everyone! I'd like to join. I just went through an injectable cycle with iui. My dr says I can get a blood test on oct 1. I will prob POAS before that though. It's just scary that I might end up with a false positive if I test too soon. Please add me to the list!! Good luck to everyone!

I think I am going to O late this month, I thought I was leading up to it because I had watery CM, but I am due to O tomorrow and my CM has become more sticky again, but I don't think I did O yet, if so I completely didn't notice my EWCM :nope: Having said that if I did O early and my CM has changed because it is after O then my chances are higher this month, this TTC stuff is so confusing sometimes! May invest in some OPK's next month

Had a huge surprise today when I went to the bathroom...

Btw - the pic might be a little bit TMI.
https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p206x206/427783_669479142235_462384185_n.jpg

I'm not even supposed to OV yet... o_O I am taking EPO could it be that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->